4

Alexis Pov

"Brittany hurry up I left my make up in there!" Aaleeyah yells. Brittany and Lee decided to come over to get dressed at my apartment to make sure I go out with them tonight. Brittany been in the shower for over an hour and Aaleeyah getting impatient. "Shut up I'm almost done!" Brittany yells.

We are going to one of these high class clubs so we are dressing it up a bit. While Brittany spent all her time in their I started to straighten my hair since I was already showered and had my make up on. Aaleeyah was already dressed in a knee length red skirt and a sleeveless croptop that showed some of her abs. She had her hair slightly curled all she was missing was her make up.

Brittany finally came out completely ready. She had on a black short jumpsuit. Aaleeyah runs to the bathroom as soon as Brittany comes out.

"Lexi go get dressed!" Brittany says when she sees me in my panties laying on the bed. Her and Aaleeyah we used to seeing each other naked so I don't care if they see me. "You not going waste our time this time get your ass up!" She says playfully smacking my butt. She's talking about the time I did the same thing and laid in bed while they were rushing me to get up by the time I did it was 12:30 so we ain't go nowhere.

I got up and walked to my closet I grabbed a dress that the back half was black and the front half was white with black designs. I looked around in my shoes until I decided of some black red bottom heels. I went and put the dress on which fit just like a glove.

"Look at Lexi sexy ass!" Brittany says when I walk out the closet. "Thank you." I say. I really ain't in the mood to go to the club I don't like going out that much. I agreed to go because I needed some time with my girls since we've all been so busy.

"Y'all ready to go?" Brittany says grabbing her keys. "Yeah come on." I say. I grab my phone and we follow Brittany out. I walk a little faster then Aaleeyah so I can get the passenger seat but I think she already noticed. I look back at her and she rolls her eyes. We get into Brittany's car and I turn on the radio.

The whole car ride we're making videos and dancing with the music all the way up. The car ride is only about 15 minutes to the club Lee wants to go to but it feels like much longer. I mean the car ride was fun I hope we have fun at the club to because I haven't been out in forever. I think Lee's new boyfriend Trey coming though so. He's cool but I don't know him that well so I don't know what I think of him yet.

We get to the club and Brittany gets the valet parking so we don't have to walk. We get out and go in. "We on the VIP list." Lee says as we walk in. When I walk in I see a bunch of people but it's not to crowded. The music is loud and basically any regular club.

We spend sometime on the dance floor dancing together while Lee waits for her boyfriend. We was turnt for a while and we saw some people we knew so I guess we were having fun. After a while we get tired and go to sit down in the VIP section. "Bruh my feet hurt." I say reaching down to rub my foot. "Cause your ass use to sitting at home not doing shit." Lee says.

Some guy walks over and goes and whispers something in Brittany's ear. I check him out he's brown skin and he looks talk and buff he's pretty cute. Brittany looks over to us while he stands their.

"He invited me to dance y'all think I should go?" She asks us. "Go head." I say and I wink at her. She stands up and walks with him to the dance floor. I look over to Aaleeyah who is sitting here texting her boyfriend. "Aw don't worry Lexi I'll stay with you until Trey gets here." She says. Here we go this happens every time we go out to a club because I don't want to dance with guys but I make sure I don't hold Lee and Brittany up with me.

Me and Lee take a few pictures and snapchat videos. We dance in our seats until Trey gets here. When I see him I realize it's Trey as in Trey Songz. "Alright I see you Leeyah."I say. I mean she told me but like seeing him in person it's like damn my bestfriend dating Trey Songz. He says hi to me then him and Aaleeyah go dance she waves me good bye as she leaves.

I get up and walk over to the bar and order a margarita so I'm not so bored. I go and order a strawberry frozen margarita. While I wait I feel someone sit next to me. I look over and see Odell I sigh. I swear he's following me.

"Hey Alexis I thought you were to busy for everything." He says. "Well I'm here with my friends." I say trying to not look in his direction. "I don't see any friends." He says smiling. I roll my eyes and see my drink is here. I sip on it while he orders a drink for him. "So why are you following me?" I ask. "I'm not my friend own this club and he wanted me to check it out but he gone off and left me on my
own for tonight I was going to head home but I saw a girl sitting at the bar and I came to check if it was you." He says as he sips his drink watching me almost studying me. I tuck a piece of loose hair behind my ear.

"For some reason I don't believe that story." I say pretending to think. "Well believe whatever you want." He says chuckling. I sip my drink until I find its empty. Shame it was pretty good to, I debate on getting another one but I decide against it because the last thing I need is to be drunk when Brittany and Aaleeyah are of doing whatever they're doing.

"Uh I noticed your drink was empty can I get you another one?" Odell asks shyly. I sigh this boy doesn't learn yet. "No thank you I think one drink is enough for me." I say.

"Oh you can't hold your liquor?" He asks me. "Oh trust me I can but I would rather not be drunk and hung over tomorrow." I say. "Alright you right I won't planning on even drinking today but I had to keep up with you." He says. "That's cute but you'll never be able to keep up with me." I say. "Alright you got it mama." He says.

I hear the music and I'm bored so I get up and grab Odell's hand and pull him to the dance floor. "Look don't get any ideas I'm just bored and I want do dance." I say. He makes a funny face then sarcastically says "Oookay." He follows me through the crowd until we get to the dance floor. We dance a few songs and I guess you can say it was fun. I look over and see Aaleeyah about 10 feet away she winks at me then goes back to dancing with Trey.

When the song Work by Rihanna comes on I turn around and start grinding on Odell. He places his big, firm hands on my hips. I look back at him real quick to see his face. He looks so surprised but he's going along with it. I grind on him and twerk for a few more songs until I get tired.

"Damn I ain't know you do like that." He says once we finish. "Ayo do me a favor can you please get me a water?" I say feeling hot from the dancing. He nods and goes to get me the water. I watch him walk to the bar I bite my lip just thinking about him. When I was pushing up on him I could tell it was big. He knew I noticed cause he was smirking the whole time. He finally came back with my water I drank it up.

"Come on ready for round two?" I say pulling him to the dance floor. I mean he's here I might as well have fun before I curve his sweet ass again. "Always ready." He says following behind me. When we find a spot to dance he mans up and puts his hand on my back and pulls me close. It lowkey turned me on but I wasn't about to let him know that. We danced for what felt like forever.

I eventually had my arms around his neck and I was looking up at him. He looked down and leaned in to kiss me. I didn't reject the kiss matter of fact I started to deepen it. I ran my fingers through his hair while he pulled me close. He pushed his tongue in my mouth and our tongues danced around in our mouths. When we pulled away we kept dancing like nothing happened. That kiss was probably going to be on my mind for so long. It was a different kiss I can't really explain it.

When we finished we went to sit down to find Lee, Trey, and Brittany. Odell greeted them but I tried to get Odell to leave because I don't want him thinking me and him are going to be together.

After a while he pulled me to the side. "So Alexis I hope you don't mind can I get your number I mean after tonight? I don't know it was something different." He says. "Look Odell we've been over this your a great guy an amazing kisser and tonight was fun but I don't want a relationship just pretend tonight never happened." I say. "Alexis.." He says grabbing my arm gently. "I'm sorry Odell but I don't want a relationship I got to much going on right now." I say. I walk away and go to find Brittany. I ask her to drive me home she asks me what happened but I really try not to speak about it.

She drives me home and I get a text from Lee saying she's leaving with Trey. Me and Brittany figured that's why we ain't go and get her.

When I walked into my apartment I went and took off my heels and hoped in the shower. I cleaned all the make up off my face in there and showered. I took a long shower so I was in their for about an hour letting the hot water fall on my body and reflecting on tonight.