51

Alexis's Pov

I sat silently on the drive back to Odell's apartment, I was pissed at him. I was kind of happy to get my memory back, and to know that I'm having a baby of course I'm happy but how could Odell keep so much from me. He didn't even fight for me like I thought he would...I guess my expectations were set to high for him.

When we arrive at his apartment I walk up with a new level on dislike for this place, I always knew it seemed out of place and I was right. "We gotta talk.." Odell says to me. "No kidding.." I reply sarcastically.

"So why?" I ask him as I walk into his apartment. "Why what Alexis?" He asks. "Why didn't you tell me we were married?" I ask him. "I want you to hear me out.." he says. "What? Hear what?" I ask him trying to keep my calm.

"I know it was a bad decision but you can't tell someone that they love you if they don't know who you are." He says. "Odell but that's not fair to me, I was out in oblivion not knowing how strong our bond was...honestly it couldn't be that strong though, I didn't see you fighting for me like I would of fought for you!" I say to him. This causes him to go over and slam a few things down in frustration. He breaks a lamp and a few pictures but that's the least of my worries right now.

"Alexis I fought for you, I did everything I could you just couldn't see it." He says. I roll my eyes because that could be an excuse.

"Why do you have me in this apartment where is my house Odell?!" I yell some more. "It's still there I just came here cause that house was for me and you not just me so I had no purpose there alone.." he replies calmly.

"So what did you do during all that time? Did you meet someone else? Did you make love to another girl?" I ask him. He shakes his head. "I could never, you know that, you on the other hand.." he says trailing off. "Yes I know what I did, I cheated on you, even though I didn't know it's still not right I don't know how I let that happen...I'm sorry.." I say as tears form in my eyes as I think about the night of passion with Kobe Bryant.

"Relax I don't blame you for it, I'm not mad, I understand everything that was going on and I don't know shit hurts but I got you here so it don't matter does it?" He says to me. I know he's hurt about it though, he's going to keep it in to not show me I already know him.

He curses some and he hits a few more things in he apartment. I don't know how I didn't run out of there after seeing Odell throw a tatrum and go on a destruction rage but I understand him. He's been holding it in and he's upset.

"I don't think we strong enough for shit like this.." I say slowly. "Yes we are.." he yells through gritted teeth. "Odell please calm down.." I say even though I don't dare to get to close to him since I know how things can go and I end up getting hit for being in the way.

He finally comes towards me and falls to his knees right infront of me. He wraps his arms around my torso and I notice his hand is seeping blood from a cut. I don't mind the blood stains though because we need this time.

"I'm sorry.." he says to me. I roll my eyes because that word is all we've been saying lately. It's like we have to much to apologize about and it's getting reluctant.  I'm tired of hearing those words come out of our mouths.

"Stop it Odell, get up please.." I say. I try to pull him up and he finally stands. "First of all we gotta go to the bathroom to clean up that cut, then we need to talk without all this emotion.." I say calmly. He nods and he follows me to the bathroom where I wash his hand and clean it then I wrap it.

I go and sit on his bed since the living room is full of glass and broken things that Odell slammed today. "I'm sorry about my outburst." He says. "I don't want to hear those words again! Stop apologizing just talk to me.." I say. "I don't know, I just want to be back to how things were I don't know what to do now, it's like you're two different people." I say. "Well first of all you going pack up your shit and we going to my house, second you going find my ring and give it to me. Hold on! WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR RING AND WHY AREN'T YOU WEARING THAT SHIT!!!!" I yell. He walks to his nightstand and opens the drawer. He pulls out our rings and I roll my eyes at him.

"I ain't have it on cause I ain't want to scare you." He says. I snatch my ring form him and I put it on my finger. This man must of lost his mind if he thought for a second that I wasn't going to ask about my ring.

"I missed you."
"Get away from me I'm mad."
"Well you got time to be mad all you want princess."
"Shut up." I reply.

"But back to the important matter..we are having a baby!!!!" I yell as I jump onto him. "I know and now I'm really not letting you do shit, you ain't allowed to drive, or be by yourself ever now.." he says playfully.

"Stop that I can take care of myself." I reply. "I don't care I got a little baby in here." He says as he places his hand on my still flat tummy. "Them abs going be gone girl!" He says to me. "Wowww but I'm going to be such a cute pregnant girl, I can't wait!" I say excitedly cause I love seeing the maternity shoots and planning baby showers and all that.

"You going take it easy, promise?"
"Yes I promise now take me home!" I say. "What you going tell your parents?" He asks. "I'm just planning on telling them that I got my memory back and that I'm moving back in with you, we can announce that I'm pregnant when I start to show..." I say carefully.

"We gotta start doing the nursery and everything...I was thinking that room that's near ours." He says. "We don't even know if it's a boy or a girl calm down baby, we have time." I say. "I hope so." He replies.

"I'm hungry babe, can you order pizza so we can pick it up on our way home?" I ask him. "I'm staying here.." he says playfully. "No the hell you not, not with this mess. Now forreal get your stuff and put it in the car cause we going home!" I say to him. "You think you the boss now that you pregnant." He says sarcastically. "No I always been the boss, pregnant or not!" I say but it sounds so weird to say that I'm pregnant, but honestly I'm terrified because of all the babies I've lost. I don't think this will be a easy thing but I'm just praying everything turns out okay.

That is also fueling my decision to not tell anyone until I'm many months along and when it's unlikely for it to go wrong. I really hope everything goes smooth because Odell is really happy about it, we have somethings we gotta sort out but this is a blessing.

"Odell come on.." I say as I wait for him to get his stuff. I know he didn't bring much but he probably brought a couple things here that he's going to end up coming back for. I gotta go to my parents and pick up my stuff to but that can wait, I know I got shit tons of stuff at my house.

When we got to our house it was like it was brand new again it smelled fresh since no one has been staying in it. It was exactly how I remembered it and I was excited to be back.

"Odell you forgot the pizza.." I yell at Odell who is outside. "I'll go get it, sit tight here okay?" He asks me. I agree.

When he comes back I eat like 4 slices and I can tell this baby going eat like 100 pounds a day!

---
YOU GUYS CAN VOTE FOR A BABY NAME HERE ARE THE OPTIONS, the name with most votes will be the one I choose so please vote ASAP! 😭 comment to vote! Please Vote so I can update the story more!
- Indya
- Nova
- Savannah
- Ava
- Giana