17

Alexis Pov
The morning after... I woke up next to Odell with our legs weaved with one another's. I woke up and laid in place waiting for Odell to wake up. I dozed off to sleep a few times but kept waking up.

After I was finally able to stop falling asleep I crawl on top of Odell and plant kisses on his jaw. "Baby wake up.." I whisper. "Odell" I say softly.

He stirs in his sleep and then blinks a few times until his eyes adjust on me. He notices I'm naked and he smiles quickly almost to himself. "Why you so happy?" I ask him. "Cause I woke up to this.." He says as he grabs his phone and slides something then hands it to me. I look at the screen and see me starring back at it. My hair a mess, my face all puffy, and I'm completely naked.

"I don't see anything to be happy bout." I say. "The hell you talking bout?" He says. "I look like a mess." I say. "No you look like my girl and my girl look good but how are you after last night?" He asks me smirking. I roll my eyes quickly. "I'm good you act like it was something special or that you that good at it." I say.

"Daddy it feel good..." He fake moans mocking me. "Leave me alone." I say pouting. "No I was playing but go take a shower so we can go have breakfast." He says. I get up with a sheet wrapped around me and walk to the bathroom. I throw the sheet back at him as soon as I'm in the bathroom.

I walk back out when I realize I need my things. Odell sits there starring at me with a little smirk. "why you looking at me like that?" I ask him. "Cause you so sexy.." He says softly. I smile a little. "Babyy last night felt good." I say still having all that on my mind.

"I know it did I told you to trust me on that." He says. "I know if I could do that everyday I would." I say playfully. "Who said you can't?" He asks me standing up. He had his boxers on so I guess he put them on while I was asleep. "Odell we can't do that everyday. Like we could if we wanted to but then you going get tired of me and my pussy going get big with your size.." I say laughing. He walks up to me and pulls my naked body against his. "Let's do round two in the shower.." he whispers. "No Odell your mom and sister here.." I say quietly. I get on my tippy toes and press my lips against his jaw.

"Baby lemme take a shower.." I whisper against his jaw. "Okay go ahead." He says. I go and get my stuff then walk to the bathroom. I take my shower and do everything I need to do. Then I go and look in the mirror.

My skin is glowing but I have bruises all over. People going to think Odell be beating me so I need to cover up. Odell walks in while I'm examining the hickeys.

"Shit you going need to cover those up before someone say I'm abusing you or something.." He says playfully but a hint of seriousness to his tone. "Im trying but I didn't bring anything long sleeve.." I say. "Uh just wear that black tank top and wear my jacket when we leave." He says. "Okay Odell." I say. "Wait what about your parents.." I say. "They'll understand baby relax." He says. "Well that's not fair how I'm full of hickeys and you not.." I say. "Then give me one." He says.

"Mhmm I bet you would like that.." I say pretending to think. "Come on baby.." He says. "Okay Dell." I say. I push him out of the bathroom and on to the bed I only had my panties on but nothing else. He sits down and I sit on his lap facing him. I kiss his lips then I put my head on the crook of his neck and start to suck softly on the skin on his neck. Odell places his hands on my ass and squeezes it while I suck on his neck. After I fell like I did a nice one I go and do a few more on his neck and chest.

I then get up and put on a black tank top and some jeans. While I'm getting dressed Odell goes to take a shower. I then put on some Yeezy's. I then go to put on my make up while I wait for Odell. After a few minutes he comes out completely naked.