79

Odell's Pov
It's not really typical of me to leave on a day when Alexis and the kids are all home but I had to come out to just speak for a friend's cause. Alexis claims it's okay but I know she wants me home with her.

It's a live event and my friend is just talking about some water source thing and I support his cause that's why I'm out here. I donated huge amounts to this charity so it's not like I'm just here for a job or even as a favor.

"Vicc!" I yell as I see my teammate Victor Cruz show up. "Where's the fam?" He asks me. "At home you know how Alexis is." I say. "She loves being inside.." he says. "Yeah and she's pregnant again so she gets tired easily." I say. "Oh man congratulations, I'm happy for you." Victor says as he gives me a bro hug.

"Yeah I'm excited but damn we ain't going have no alone time.." I say playfully. "You two getting enough if you guys pregnant again." Victor says. "I don't even know how because coach be having me at workouts all day like it's nothing." I say. "He's pushing you, we getting a little old and he knows that." He says.

Before I can reply my phone starts ringing so I fish it out of my pocket. It's Alexis and I know my girl and she doesn't call me during events unless it's important so I obviously answer. "Hold on Vic." I say to victor as I answer my call.

"Daddy.." I hear Mackenzie's little voice on the line. "Hey Juice what's up?" I ask my little princess. "Uhm mommy doesn't feel good.." she says and now I'm alert. It was kind of weird for Kenzie to be calling and not have Alexis say anything.

"What do you mean she doesn't feel good? Can you put her on the phone?" I say. I hear Kenzie hand the phone to Alexis and I wait for her to stop moving before I speak. "Are you alright?" I ask her. "No I don't feel good at all." She says. I'm now more concerned because I know she's home alone with the kids. "What's wrong?" I ask her. "My head hurts so bad, and my ribs are killing me and I woke up with my feet the size of footballs!" She says. "Just give me a few minutes I'll be home, be careful alright?" I say because I'm about to rush home now like I always do because Alexis comes first in my eyes.

When I get home I find Alexis on the couch and she looks like she's going to pass out. She's taking care of our kids but I know she doesn't feel well. They are all watching TV and on the floor with Santa.

I say hi to them and then I go over to Alexis who is on the couch with Ava. "Hey baby, I'm going put you on floor with your brother and sister for a minute.." I say to Ava. I carry her over to where Sonny and Kenzie are sitting, Kenzie is playing with her shopkins and Sonny is playing with some hotwheel cars. Ava has her teddy bear laying around plus she likes to play with Santa so I know she'll be fine.

I go over to Alexis and I sit on the edge of the couch carefully. "Hey baby." I say to her. "Hey.." she replies. "You want to go to the doctors?" I ask her. "No I'm fine, I promise...I'm just dizzy.." she replies. I don't trust that though, I know she says she's fine but I doubt she feels fine, I can't force her to go though so I'll just leave it alone until I feel like she's being unsafe.

"Get up real quick let me lay with you." I say to her. She slowly gets up and leaves me enough room to lay down under her. She ends up on top of me but she's laying sideways. I put my hand on her four month pregnant tummy and the other one on her butt.

"Odell stop, our kids are right there." She says. "I ain't doing nothing." I say as I kiss the top of her head.

"Hey your mom is coming over tonight." She says. "Damnit we ain't tell her you pregnant yet.." I say because I know how my mom is and she's not going be happy that we didn't tell her sooner. It's not like we're keeping it a secret, it's just that it hasn't come up and that's not good. 

Alexis don't even like telling people because she wants to wait until she's big, I mean she's excited but she's complicated. It's all good though, that's just how my lady is and I understand her. "You take the insulin today though right?" I ask her. She nods but she looks like she's in pain still.

---

About two months pass by and she's been like that for the majority of the time. The pregnancy symptoms are still strong and she refuses to go to the doctor because she claims she feels fine. I don't believe it though but I don't want to stress her out. Whenever we did go to the doctor they said it's just symptoms of the diabetes and high blood pressure.

I'm staying with the babies today because she says she has things to do but she'll be home soon. Kenzie was in bed with me this morning but she fell asleep again. This whole daddy thing is working out great for me, I'm way better with kids than Alexis is but our kids love us both.

Kenzie for some reason loves to be under me or Alexis unlike Sonny who likes to be by himself and Ava who likes to be free. They are all a bit different but they are all good kids.

I'm ready to find out the gender of our baby because the day that we went he/she didn't want to open its legs. I was a little bummed about it but that's okay we already started the nursery in yellow to change it up a bit.

Football season started but I injured my knee in practice one day so I'm chilling for now. It's not a bad injury but I just need to rest, at least that's what the team doctor said.

At one point Kenzie and Sonny were in their playroom and I had Ava down for a nap. It was peaceful, it was just me and Santa downstairs watching a movie.

I heard a knock on my door and I ain't want to answer it but I ain't trying to become Alexis who never gets up. I go to the door slowly and when I open it I wish I didn't.

It was Tia, Jarvis's ex/baby mother or Christian's baby mother. I don't know why she's here because honestly she knows me and Alexis don't like her. She knows Alexis would kill her if she could just for the picture of our kids thing.

"Odell..I know I shouldn't be here but I didn't know what else to do!!" She says and it sounds like she's practiced this shit, trust me I have a 6 year old girl I know how these fake tears sound. "So why are you?" I ask her. "Well I'm desperate I want my daughter back.." she says. "You don't even know her name.." I reply. "Yeah but it's my daughter.." she says.

"And why exactly are you here?" I ask her. "I wanted your help, you're the only one that Jarvis listens to.." she says. "I ain't helping you out with this, I don't think you should be here either.." I say.