26

Alexis Pov
Today I have to go to one of Odell's games it's in Miami against the Dolphins so Odell gets to see his friend. I couldn't make it here with him because I had a photoshoot so I'm not going to see him at all until his game maybe before.

I'm on the plane to Miami in first class and Odell arranged a his driver to pick me up and drive me to the hotel. This is his first game after the suspension because of Josh Norman. I'm proud of Odell even though everyone says he's an immature brat. I've decided to observe Odell to see if it's true and I'm not just blinded by my feelings.

I'm sitting on this plane dozing off excited for yet another game. Odell wants me present for as many games as possible and I really want to be there for him even if he loses. I however was nervous as ever leaving Santa with Amir. Amir is a great brother but I don't know how well he is with animals.

When the plane arrived I quickly got off trying to get outside as soon as possible. I only had a carry on luggage so I didn't have to wait for the bags to come out like usual. I made my way outside examining to see if I see anyone with a sign or something that draws my attention.

After a few minutes I saw a few girls crowding around someone. I saw a sign that said "girlfriend of OBJ" but I couldn't see the man because of all the girls and he had a hat and glasses and his jacket zipped up covering his face. The girls were trying to say they were his girlfriend but I got a weird vibe and found it strange Odell sent a man like this to pick me up.

I however reluctantly walked up to the group. "Hey I'm Odell's girlfriend.." I say slowly as I try to get a better look at the man. "I know baby girl." The man says. It takes me like 2 seconds to realize it's Odell. I jump into his arms and he holds me up as the girls start to back away.

"Baby why you dressed up like that?" I ask him. "I ain't want to be noticed." He says softly. I nod and he grabs my bag and my hand and we walk to his car.

"So why are you here?" I ask him. "I kind of escaped from practice to come get you." He says. "but you look good babe." He adds as he opens his car. We both get in and he drives off the hotel as he asks me ordinary questions like how was my flight and all those things.

"Baby you ready for your game?" I ask him. "Yeah I'm ready." He says as we reach the hotel. We walk in and I see some of his teammates in the lobby. We greet them then we go up to his room. On our way we run into Victor Cruz another one of his teammates.

"Hey Ms.Beckham." He says to me in a playful manner. "Please don't." I respond. "Your man good?" He says softly so only I can hear while Odell busy looking for the room. "He's fine." I respond.

"Bruh leave my girl alone." Odell yells playfully as he find the room. "I ain't do nothing but ill see you guys around." Victor says as he disappears into his room.

Odell opens the door and we walk in to see the room a mess with all his things laying around. I roll my eyes then walk in.

"Baby why are you so messy?" I ask him. "You don't want to see me be messy if you know what I mean." He says playfully winking at me.

"Odell!" I yell as I smack his arm. He gently grabs me and pins me onto a wall while we both begin to laugh. "You want to see me be messy baby?" He asks me. I shake my head again not wanting to get caught up in something.

"No but you do need to get dressed for your game baby." I say as I push him off of me. He goes over to the closet where he has a tux hanging. I take it from him and lay it out on the bed while he goes to take a shower. While he takes his shower I lay on the bed and eventually start dozing off because he takes long ass showers.