55

They funeral was last week and I'm literally a week away from giving birth, I'm ready for this baby to come out because I've been super moody!

Today however me and Odell just finished signing the legal documents that makes Kenzie our adopted daughter. She probably doesn't know what that is but that's okay, she doesn't even know that her parents are dead. All she knows is that they aren't coming back but maybe I should tell her that they are dead because we didn't take her to the funeral.

After leaving the office to sign the papers I went to my spa to do some job interviews since my staff isn't full yet. When it was time to go pick up Kenzie since Odell couldn't today I quickly got ready to go, maybe because I'm kind of new at this it's why I'm always in a rush to get her.

When I arrived I quickly went into get her and she was ready to go like always. "Hey baby, how are you?" I ask her. "I'm good! How is the baby?" She asks me. "She's been good today." I say as I rub my tummy. "Are you ready to go?" I ask her. "Yes!" She replies. I grab her hand and her stuff and as I'm about to walk out I see someone through the see through door standing outside leaning on a car. I quickly turn around and I wait in the lobby pretending to talk to the girl at the front desk.

It was Christian outside, but he doesn't seem to notice me so I guess I'm going to wait it out in here maybe he isn't looking for me. I hope he isn't because I'm not in the mood and infront of Kenzie is not the place.

However I notice a girl walk out with two little girls, she's the one who looked at me weird the first time I went to pick up Kenzie! She walks out and the little girls run to Christian, one of them looks to be about 6 and the other one is around 4, Kenzie's age.

He picked them both up and then it just registered that, those are his daughters and that the girl was the girlfriend that I didn't know about. I bet Aaliyah didn't know about that when she put Kenzie in this school.

I wait for them to leave and then I take Kenzie's hand and we walk out. "Kenzie, how about me and you go on a lunch date?" I ask her. "Yes!" She says excitedly. I drive her to a restaurant not to far from her school and I text Odell the address so he can meet us here after practice.

I take Kenzie's hand and I lead her into the restaurant. "So how was your day today?" I ask her. "It was good I learned how to write my last name it's really long!" She says. "How do you spell it?" I ask her. "S....uhh C-A-N-D-R...uhm I think I then N-C-K." She says. "So what does it spell?" I ask her. "Scandrick! My last name!" She says. "Do you know my last name?" I ask her. "Uhmmm is it ireson?" She asks me. "No it's not Iverson any more it's Beckham, because I got married." I say to her. "To who?" She asks me. "To Odell!" I say to her. "Ohhhh I knew that!" She says.

"Okay so what do you want to eat?" I ask her. She looks at the picture menu while I scan my menu to find something to eat. "So what are you having pretty girl?" I ask her. "Uhm the chicken nuggets!" She says. "Fries or fruit?" I ask her. "Fruit!" She replies.

"I want to drink apple juice." She adds. "Okay that sounds good." I say to her. I rub my stomach because I can feel the baby kick and sometimes I'm terrified that my water is going to break while I'm with Kenzie, that's probably the worst thing that could happen!

I order our food and I order Odell something since he texted me that he's on his way. Kenzie is pretty quiet while she colors in her kids menu so I'm able to be on my phone just doing business, reading emails and all that good stuff.

"Hey my beautiful ladies." I hear someone say. I turn around and I see Odell. He leans down and kisses my cheek and kisses Kenzie's and then he rubs my tummy.