12

Alexis Pov

I got up at around 8:30 I'm not really sure because I left my phone in the living room. I rolled over in bed to find myself hit a hard chest. Oh Odell stayed over its like I forgot everything after a little sleep. I slowly rolled away from him so I could get out of bed with out waking him. I didn't want to wake him because he looked so tired but cute asleep. His soft snores filled the room as I admired him for a few seconds. When I reached close to the end of the bed I feel Odell wrap his arms around me and pull me close to him. "Babygirl don't leave yet.." He says in a sexy groggy voice. "Odell I gotta go I mean I don't have to but you know I gotta work.." I say. "Damn when we get married this going be a problem." He says still with that groaning tired voice.

"Yeah whatever.." I say sarcastically. "Stay five more minutes at least.." He says cuddling his head in the crook of my neck. I don't really have to go right now so I agree. I cuddle against Odell. His warm breath on my neck makes the little hairs on my neck stand up.

After a few more minutes I release myself from Odell's grip and walk to the kitchen slowly leaving him sound asleep.

I'm going to make breakfast first so just in case I don't ruin my outfit or make up. I try to come up with something that's simple but taste good because I want to impress Odell. I wonder around my kitchen looking for what to make until I made up my mind. I decide on making pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon, and toasting bagels.

I got to work making breakfast quietly trying not to wake Odell up. I pranced around the kitchen for about 30 minutes cooking humming songs softly to myself. I usually don't cook but I'm having fun this morning. I hope Odell likes this food if not this was a total fail.

I have almost everything finished and set up around the table. I even added juice and coffee even though I don't drink hot coffee and I also added a bowl with cut strawberries, pineapples, watermelon, and grapes. It wasn't a big bowl but it was enough it was mostly because I was craving those fruit. All I had to do was finish the pancakes, I'm making them last so they are nice and warm for when I woke up Odell.

As I finished flipping my last pancake for the last time I felt a pair of strong, toned arms wrap around my waist. I was so concentrated into making these pancakes perfect I didn't hear his footsteps. I jumped when he first wrapped his arms around my waist but then I relaxed as I heard him speak. "What you making princess?" He whispers in my ear as he plants little kisses on the side of my head.

"I'm making you something.." I say as I take the pancake and take it out of the pan and put it on the plate. I go to the fridge and grab syrup then I take it and the pancakes to the table as Odell groggily follows behind. He comes and sit at my round glass dining table which isn't much of a dining table because it's only for four people but I live alone so it's more then enough.

"Wait you made all of this?" Odell says looking around the table at all the food laid out with a surprised look. "Yeah but don't get used to it." I say playfully. "Whatever." He says as he starts to put food on his plate. I serve myself two pancakes, two pieces of bacon, two spoonfuls of my fruit salad, and two spoonfuls of scrambled eggs. I eat all of that first then I grab a bagel and put grape jelly on it and eat it.

I watch Odell as he basically finishes all of the food. I'm kind of glad he did because I know I made way to much but Odell has a big appetite so it's fine. I watch him drink a cup of coffee and a cup of orange juice. I wonder how he keeps all that food down because with what I ate I already feel my stomach bloated and swole.

"This was the best I eating in a while." Odell says. He gets up and walks over to where I'm sitting and reaches down to pick me up bridal style. "Thank you baby.." he whispers in my ear. "Your welcome." I say. He carries me to the bed and gently sets me down. He crawls in next to me slowly. "Odell I gotta go.. but you can keep sleeping just lock the door when you leave.." I say stretching not wanting to get up either.