19

Alexis Pov

I'm getting ready for Odell's "surprise" now. He told me to dress normal so I really have no idea what he got me. I've been trying to figure it out all morning but he wouldn't budge.

He is already dressed and is sitting on the bed waiting for me. I walked out of my bathroom to my closet. I didn't have a towel on cause I'm comfortable around Odell now. I walked into the closet and got out a black lacy bandeau top and some tight black leggings. I also put some sandals on and a tan leather SnapBack.

"Baby what did you get me?" I whine. "You going see baby girl chill out." He says calmly. "are you ready to go?" he asks me. I nod quietly as i get my purse. "alright were you want to go eat?" he asks me.

"uh lets go to that pancake place down the street." i say softly. "ok come on we got to go pick up your present at 11." He says.

"Why so early?" I ask trying to see if I can get information out of him. "I'm not telling you nothing." He says. I cross my arms and huff.

He grabs my wrist and pulls me out of my apartment. We make our way down to his car and he opens the door for me and I get in. He runs to the other side and starts his drive.

We arrive at the breakfast diner and we get seated. While we skim the menu about three girls come up to Odell. They ask him for autographs, selfies, and his number which he did not give out.

He tried to make it on me so he would be good with his fans by saying "I can't my girl don't allow me to have other girls in my phone." I found this quiet funny cause I don't go through his phone or try to control anything about it.

"You're Odell how does your girlfriend tell you what to do?" One with a snarky tone asks. "Cause this my girl and I want to keep it that way." He says in a sweet tone.

"no I could make you forget all about your girl friend." the girl says. I remain quiet cause lashing out is never good and it's not that serious.

"Okay I'm sorry but I'm trying to enjoy breakfast so do you mind?" Odell says. They sigh then eventually walk away. As they walk I hear them whispering about me and Odell. They said I was pretty but I don't like the way they trying to talk to my boyfriend.

"Odell..." I say softly. "Baby I'm sorry bout that but I'm a football player shit like that happens." He says. "I know that's why I didn't say anything." I say quietly.

"Where you jealous?" He says raising an eyebrow at me. "Hell no I know what's mine." I say with a smug look. "That's why I like you." He says.

The waiter comes and we order and eat our food having small talk. He's mostly talking about how it's almost football season. I plan to go to most of his games. It's a good to have someone to go support.

When it was 10:30 we got up and left and we're finally driving to get my present. He drove for about 15 minutes with his right hand resting on my thigh. I was really excited even though I didn't know where we were going yet.

When we got to the place he parked in front of a dog shop. He got out and went over to open the door for me. I got out and he led me into the dog shop. As soon as he walked in a lady walked up to us. She was shorter then me and she had short dirty blonde hair and glasses. She looked like she was mid 40's and had a stocky build.

"Hello Mr.Beckham." She said with a smile. "Hey Diane." He says as he hugs her. "This is my girlfriend Alexis." He says gesturing towards me. "Oh this is the lucky lady." She says smiling at me. I smile and say hi.

"Well your boyfriend has gotten you a great present." She says. "Let me go get him please wait here." She says. She walks off to a room while me and Odell stand here.

"You know what I got you?" He asks me. "I have an idea.." I say smiling.

After a few minutes Diane comes with tiny black dog with fluffy hair wrapped in a blue blanket. When I see it my mouth falls open and I can't stop smiling. "Here's the puppy Odell selected for you I'm sorry it wasn't ready for Christmas but we had to make sure he was perfect." She says.

"Odell this my puppy?" I say still really happy. "Yes baby what you going name him?" He asks me. I give Odell a hug then I start to think. "Uh Imma name him Santa." I say just because it's Christmas.

"Do you want to hold him?" Diane asks me. I nod and she reaches the dog over to me. I hold my arms out and hold him like a baby.

He sticks his tongue out at me and moves his paws in my direction. "Do you like him?" Odell asks. "I love it thank you Dell." I say. "Wait I got some stuff for him." Odell says. "Okay then let's see it." I say. "Alright it's outside." He says as he starts to lead me out. "Bye Diane thank you." He says as we walk out. He walks over to his trunk and opens it. I see a bunch of dog stuff and I also see a black Chanel purse.

"That's for you to put Santa in and the rest is everything he will need according to Diane. Whenever you need to go out you can bring him here if you got no where else cause she babysits dogs." Odell says.

"Thank you baby." I say. I hug Odell with one arm with the other one holding Santa. "Nah I want a real hug and a kiss." He says. "I can't I'm holding my baby." I say playfully.

"Your baby bout to go back to the dog store." Odell says rolling his eyes. "Why?" I say. "Cause he can't take no attention from me or he gone." Odell says playfully.

"Uh Odell you to old to do shit like that.." I say laughing. "Nah baby if we have a baby you can't give him more attention the me or he getting sent back to the hospital." He says in a playful serious tone.

"That's alright because we not having babies." I say playfully. "Yeah sure Alexis." He says sarcastically. We get in the car and he drives back to my house with me playing with Santa the whole way. Odell kept trying to rub my thigh but I wouldn't let him cause I'm holding a puppy.

"Oh nah Santa going back." Odell says getting frustrated. "Odell chill out!" I yell.

"I'm just playing baby that's your present for whenever you not with me. I smile and hug Santa to my chest.