25

Alexis Pov

I woke up to Odell repeating wake up until I finally woke up. We were still in the hotel and his driver was coming soon to take us to my apartment so we could get dressed and start our days. It was only like 7:30 am so I was grumpy cause I don't like waking up early. Odell however has probably been awake for a while because he already got room service so we had break fast and had his pants from last night on.

I wasn't as quick to get energy as him so I get to grab my phone then I sat next to him. I saw a text from Steph and I replied and we had a conversation and made plans.

(Conversation)
Steph: hey Alexis.
Me: hey stephy 😂 (a nickname I gave him the previous night)
Steph: Wyd?
Me: hotel with Odell we bout to go soon 😒 hby?
Steph: I'm at a hotel near the award thing.
Me: ooooo if you have time come see me! ☺️
Steph: okay when?
Me: uh how about tonight like around 6 come to my studio and then we can go to my apartment or something. (I plan to ask Odell before I actually do it though)
Steph: all right sounds like a plan send me the directions.
Me: alright ☺️ it's going to be so fun I promise you!! 😋 I'm going to make your lightskin self have a heart attack from that much fun!!
Steph: you are weird 💀
Me: shut up but I'll see you later ttyl ☺️

I put my phone down and start to eat while Odell is half way done with his plate. "Hey baby." I say in a sweet voice because this going be the first time I ask him something like this. "You mind if I hang out with Steph today?" I ask him.

"Nah babygirl go ahead, you don't got to ask me shit like that though cause I trust you so you don't ever gotta worry bout me controlling you or some shit." He says. I smile and give him a quick peck on the cheek. "Well baby bad news I'm jealous so shit can't slide with you." I say.

"That's fine by me." He says. "Well then alright but I'm going miss you so much today..." I say. He has to do workouts today, shoot a commercial and go to the NFL officials to have a incident thing because of the Josh Norman thing so he won't get home until late night. "Baby I'm going text you and call you whenever I can though so chill I'll come see you tomorrow." He says. I nod and then I get dressed so we can leave. We quickly make our way down to avoid Odell being seen and his driver is in the front waiting for us in one of Odell's many cars.

We get in the back and I lean on Odell half asleep. He was wide awake reading some messages from his coach. I was anxious to get home because I missed Santa. Since I'm home so little I'm probably going to get my assistant at the studio to come by my apartment everyday and check on him.

When we got to my apartment I ran in to find my puppy asleep on the couch. I picked him up and went to get him some doggy canned food stuff that he likes. He went and ate it.

When Odell walked in I had the good idea to make him walk Santa. "Baaaaby." I say all whiny. "What you want?" He asks me. "Can you walk Santa after you shower?" I say. "Yeah sure...you lazy.." He says. I roll my eyes then I go to my bathroom to take a shower. Odell goes to another bathroom to take his. He's basically making the other bathroom his since he's always here.

When I finished my shower I walked into my room to find Odell in his workout clothes trying to put the leash on Santa. I found this funny because Odell was have a hard time. When I started laughing he gave me a straight face.

I kept walking to my closet and put on a grey long sleeve crop top and ripped jeans. When I was dressed I put on my make up and did my hair which was putting it into big waves. I applied my finishing touches which was perfume and jewelry then I looked in the mirror and made sure I looked good. I needed Odell to come back so he could verify that I looked good.