40

"What's wrong with you?" Odell asks me while we sitting on the plane on our way back to New York. "Nothing I'm just tired." I reply and even though it's a lie it's better than the truth. Honestly I'm just scrolling down my Instagram and twitter and I'm just getting tired of seeing all the gay jokes about Odell. I know for a fact that he ain't gay but it's getting tiresome to keep having to see it. Especially now that people try to bash our relationship and say that I'm in on it or I'm a cover up. I try not to let it get to me but it's been harsh lately. Odell doesn't even read things about him any more and I mean who could blame him?

I close my apps and put my phone down because I'm just putting myself in a bad mood now. Odell on the other hand managed to fall asleep while I was scrolling down social media. I walk to the back of the plane cabin and I FaceTime Aaleeyah.

"Hey Lexi." She says to me. "Hey Lee." I reply. "So when y'all getting home?" She asks me. "I'm like forty something minutes." I reply. "Oh good cause me and Ayesha here in the house!" She says and puts the camera on Ayesha and I say hi to her. Literally she is like one of my favorite people ever now. Like I'm even Ryan's god mother since she didn't have official god parents they asked me and Odell and of course we said yes!

"I'm so excited to see it!" I say. "You better be we've been working our butts off cause Odell can't interior design for shit!" Ayesha replies. "Aye I heard that!" Odell yells and I'm almost startled because I thought he was asleep.

"Oh boo-hoo you know it's true!" She says. "Anyways before Odell says anything how are the girls?" I ask. "Well Rylie made this cute little video inviting you guys to her and Ryan's birthday! I just have to fix it because it's to long and it won't send! But they are home in San Diego with their daddy I think he's got his hands full!" She says and I bet he does not so much with Ryan...moreso with Riley!

"Well tell her we will be there!" I say to her. We talk for a few more minutes and then I hang up because we are about to land.

I'm so ready to get to our new home and break it in..*wink wink* ANYWAYS! Things have always moved fast between us. We have only known each other for a year and we are already married...crazy to most people but I think we doing what made us happy so I can't listen to everyone else's opinion. When we arrived in New York I was exhausted just from the plane ride. However I helped Odell pick everything up and so we could hurry and go to the car.

"Babe so how are we going to move in all our stuff into the new house?" I ask him because I packed my stuff but I doubt we will get everything over single handedly. "Don't worry I'll send a moving crew to pick up your boxes." He replies. Now I remain quiet as he drives. I don't really have anything to say.

When we pull into the driveway of the house I can feel my body just tingling with excitement. Like this going to be my first house! Also I'm moving in with my HUSBAND! Not boyfriend but HUSBAND!!!!

We walk in and find Ayesha and Aaleeyah just sitting on the couch talking. I look around and take the time to admire all the furniture they got for the house and all the decors most of which I've never seen before.

"Hey hey!" I say as we walk in. "Hi, Odell looks like he's going to crash!" Ayesha says and I look over at Odell and his eyelids are kind of droopy like he's really tired. "Babe go lay down in our new bed." I say as I push him towards the stairs. "Yeah it's a California King sized bed!" Aaleeyah says and she's trying to get rid of him so me and the girls can catch up!

"Alright I'll see y'all later." He says then he comes over to me and kisses my cheek. "Bye baby." He says and then he jogs up the steps.

"Soooo how did it go?" Aaleeyah asks me. "It was crazy!!! I have so much to tell you guys!" I say. "Well spill the tea!" Ayesha says.