13

Alexis Pov

I been kinda curving Odell for a couple days now I know he ain't been happy about it. I might talk to him on the phone but a few minutes after eleven pm I'll hang up. I haven't really seen him since the day he stayed over which was three days ago. I been rejecting whenever he would invite me to go out. Don't get me wrong it's not like I just switched up completely but I just been distant I'll always just be like I can't I'm working. I'll never hit him with a straight up no. I mean I been keeping busy so it's not entirely a lie but I know it ain't right.

Whatever I pushed all those thoughts to the back of my head and got up. I had a photoshoot for some shoe website at my house so I had to clean up some. It was going to be in my living room but I had to keep everything looking nice.

I made my bed and cleaned my room then went to do my shower routine. When I was finished with the shower I re-straightened my hair to make sure all my hairs where stick straight then I applied make up. I went to put on a wine red form fitting dress with a white and Jean material button shirt over it but I didn't button the shirt. I got my Jordan 6s which matched the dress and I got from the website so it's basically what I'm sponsoring.

After I was finished getting ready I went to the kitchen to eat a strawberry yogurt and a banana nut muffin and some juice. After that I sat on the couch on my phone waiting for 11 when they are suppose to get here. I saw some texts from Odell because I didn't call him last night. I replied just simply saying good morning. He didn't reply he's probably finishing up at his morning practice.

The photographers arrived at 10:55 and as soon as they did they started to set up. The owner of the website was also here because me and him are friends in a way.

"Hey Alexis." Owen says the owner of the website. "Hey Owen welcome to my apartment." I say. "You earn a good amount this apartment bigger then my house is." He says playfully. "But uhm we just going be here to take a few pictures in the living room which is a great set from the pics you sent me." He says. I nod listening to him go on explaining each shot in detail.

After he's done and everything is set up I start posing for the pictures. I always have fun at photoshoots because that's what I like to do is take pictures. I could head my phone vibrate in the distance I bet it's Odell calling me but I just let it ring every time. I got a good excuse though I'm actually working right now.

When we had a 15 minute break I went over to my phone and called Odell back because I saw three missed calls. Odell answered on the second ring.

"Hey Lexis." He says. "Hey Odell sorry I ain't answer I been busy." I say slowly. "Yeah I know you always working but I was just calling to see if you was trynna go to lunch but I already went with my mom." He says. "It's good I'm still at this photoshoot for that shoe thing at my house." I say knowing I would of probably declined anyways.

"Oh yeah I forgot about that how's it going baby girl?" He says. "It's going good I just got a few minutes for a break so I decided to call you." I say trying to sound sweet.

"You going send me a picture like you always do or is the fit to much for me like you always say.." He says playfully. "Actually nah I'll send it to you later but how was your work outs baby?" I ask.

"They good but I'm tired as hell but Imma go to the gym later on." He says. "Mmm okay-" I say as I see Owen signaling me to come back to the set. "Yeah what you doing la-" Odell says as I cut him off. "I'm sorry baby but I gotta go back to the shoot.." I say as I hang up. I walk over and get ready to take the pictures. My mind was on Odell though like always it's like I'm obsessed with him.

I know I gotta start to make some distance between me and him because if I get to close then it's going be bad for me. Odell probably noticed what I'm doing but he hasn't really mentioned it. I finish up my photoshoot with all those thoughts running wild in my mind.

After the photoshoot I go and make myself some chicken stir fry. I eat it while I watch a movie on Netflix. I decided to watch an old movie that I used to watch when I was a kid so I decided on "seventeen again". 

After the movie was over I decided to call my mom I haven't talked to her in a while and she's like my bestfriend.

She answered on the fourth ring.. "Hey mama." I say. "Hey Lexi." She says sounding like she busy. "What you doing mama?" I ask her "starting dinner cause I'm a little sick so I ain't go to the office." She says. "Oh how's daddy?" I ask her. "He good he at work right now." She says.

"Did Amiya tell you bout thanksgiving?" She asks me. "Yeah she called me and told me I'm coming but I might not stay the whole time." I say. "Mhm all these damn excuses." She says with a slight attitude. "But Imma bring my boyfriend." I say knowing telling her that going get her excited. "Your boyfriend? It ain't Chris cause if he show up at my house it won't be pretty.. Chris was a sweet guy but after that shit he pulled if I could kill him I would of." She says getting hype. "Mama chill you know I ain't going back to that nigga but I got a boyfriend he a football player for the Giants." I say.

"Oh you are following Aaliyah footsteps.." She says playfully. "I guess so but I'm going to his family to do that's why we ain't staying all night." I say. "So what's his name baby?" She asks me.

"His name Odell." I say. "Uh alright so how long y'all been together?" She asks me getting nosey. "Maybe a couple months I'm not sure..its been difficult." I say in a pensive tone.

"Why ain't you tell me?" She says. "Cause I ain't know if it was going work but he's a sweet boy." I say. "Boy how old is he?" She asks. "He twenty three." I say.

"Oh alright Imma tell your daddy later on." She says. I roll my eyes although she can't see me I bet she knows I just rolled em. "Mama is Amir coming for thanksgiving?" I ask her.

"Yeah he comes every year that boy ain't got nothing better to do." She says. "Mama I swear he sell drugs!" I say playfully even though I'm positive Amir a drug dealer.

"Don't say that bout you brother." She says. "Mama you know it's true." I say. "Whatever." She says.

"Mama does Miya got a boyfriend?" I ask. "No why?" She says. "Just wondering.." I say cause I'm just being nosey. "How bout Amir he got a girl?" I ask. "Nope." She says. "Damn.." I say. "Stop being nosey but did you eat cause I know you be forgetting sometimes?" She asked like a concerned parent. She's right though when I get to busy I forget to eat.

"Yes mama I just ate." I say. "Alright baby but Imma call you later Amiya and me bout to go to the store." She says. "Alright bye ma." I say and she hangs up.