39

Odell had this crazy day planned for us but I have no idea what we are doing or why. I'm not to worried because Odell never disappoints but I am curious because this is all new, news to me.  He just woke me up and told me to look nice so I guess it's something fancy maybe?

"Baby I got a surprise for you and you might get mad but it's going work out." He says. I roll my eyes because I don't even want to know what he's trying to prepare me for. I however don't take to long and rush downstairs to Odell. He is eating breakfast not doing much but I know him and he's a little nervous but that's okay I don't know why he's so nervous but this means the day is big or bad or both.

He is sitting on a stool so I go and kind of lean on one of his legs. He wraps one arm around me and kisses my cheek. "Why you so happy?" I ask him playfully. "Just hoping the day turns out good.." he says deep in thought. I grab a quick breakfast and he drives us to some place and I can tell during the car ride he keep hesitating to say something.

"Baby what's going on?" I ask him. "I mean I kind of wanted to do something special and so I reached a conclusion because I don't want things to be wrong between us..I kind of like..." he says babbling on. "Just tell me!" I say excitedly yet I don't have a clue what he is thinking. "I kind of planned for us to get legally married today just me and you. First I want to get my ring finger tattoo. I mean I know you want a big ceremony and everything and we going have that but I kind of want to just sign them papers so that I can prove to you I'm in this for the long run." He says just drawing out his words. "Aw Odell are you serious?" I ask him. "Yeah I'm serious." He replies. "Well come on! Can I get a tattoo on my finger too?" I ask because I would love to have Odell tattooed on me so he knows it's serious.

"Alright I like that idea." He says kissing my cheek. "Mhm okay then don't tell me what you getting just get it and then we can show each other!" I say to him. "Okay I like that idea." He says as we walk hand in hand to the tattoo shop.

Odell talks to the guy and he gets out another tattoo artist to do mine and I'm actually really excited. I know I didn't want to get any more tattoos because I have enough but this one is such an important one I have to get it.

"So what do you want?" The tattoo guy asks me. "Well I want the number thirteen in Roman numerals on my ring finger." I say to him. "What does the number thirteen mean?" He asks me. "Well that's the last two numbers of our house, the date on which we met, and his jersey number." I say. "Well can you add the actual number thirteen on the back too." I say to him. "Yeah I can see the idea you are going for." He says as he gets to work. I try to not wince at the pain but I forgot how much tattoos hurt. However I was able to suck it up because this is for Odell!

He finishes way before me so he walks up to me but he's hiding his hand behind his back. "Odell stop peeking!" I yell trying to cover his eyes with my free hand. He starts laughing and looks up at my face.

"Why you look like you bout to cry?" He asks me. "Cause this hurts!" I yell. Odell kisses my cheek and then my jaw and starts chuckling to himself. "You going be alright." He says to me. I roll my eyes and I notice that I'm almost done! Praise the lord!

"Okay no we are all done." The tattoo guy finally says. I practically jump out of the chair hand hide my hand behind my back and walk up to Odell.

"You ready to show me?" He asks me. I nod. "Ready one...two...three." Me and Odell say. We both pull our ring finger and show each other. On his finger I see the letters AS on his finger which stand for Alexis Sky. I honestly love his.

He is holding mine up examining everything and then he realizes it's the number in Roman numerals. "I love yours!" I say to Odell. "I feel the same way about yours..I would of never expected that." He says. "Well I'm my babies biggest fan so.." I say playfully. I grab his hand and pull him close to me so I can give him a quick kiss on his lips. He smiles into the kiss and I'm just in heaven right now.