29

Alexis Pov
Odell had a game today it was technically an away game but we were still in New York. It was at the jets stadium which was two hours from where we live so he got me and himself separate hotel rooms because we aren't back together but just because I want time to think that doesn't mean I can't go to his game.

Odell came and knocked on my door I knew it was Odell because I heard him yelling my name like he's crazy. "Whaaaaat?" I yell as I put on my Yeezy's.

When I finish I go to open the door and find Odell in shorts and a Giants t-shirt. "Uh remember how I promised you that you was going have time to do that shoot you already promised to do almost 4 months ago?" He says nervously. "Well yeah what happened..?" I ask. "Uh I don't think you going be able to go to my game baby because they delaying it for two hours because the fields wet from the rain yesterday they got to fix it and they need an hour or two." I'm instantly disappointed I really  wanted to go to his game but I already promised this shoot which is only an hour after the game starts so I know I won't be able to watch the game.

"But I wanted to watch the game..." I say. "I know lex but just watch what you can on tv." He says. I know he wants me to go to but there's nothing we can do because I cannot miss this shoot it's really important. I know Odell understands and even though we aren't officially back its obvious between us we're done with the arguing. He however is a real gentleman and got me my own room which I appreciate even though knowing him his room probably won't get used much. I was honestly hoping he got us only one room because I want to just forget about this petty break up that wasn't actually a break up in its totality because look at us.

"Lex I got a problem.." He says with a hint of seriousness in his tone. "What's wrong?" I reply as I brush my hair. "I need my good luck love." He says as he places his hands on my hips and pulls me towards him.

"Well to bad Odell don't got a girlfriend." I say as I pull away from his grip.

"Odell don't got a girlfriend my ass." He says. I laugh and put the brush down. "Look I know I started this little break but after your game we going talk bout it." I say.

"What we gotta talk about lex?" He asks me. "Just the fact that you not going disrespect me O, I know this your first time so this a little warning." I say as I send him a little wink.

"You lucky I love you." He says. "Lucky...? I'm lucky nigga you lucky!" I say. "Mhm whatever."

"O get ready for your game you going leave soon." I say as I check the time. "Nah well I guess I'll go get ready I'll see you in an hour." He says.

"Nigga an hour?!" I yell. "How the fuck you was planning on being ready if the game won't delayed.." I add. "They told me it was delayed like thirty minutes before I came here I was going get ready but I had time to waste." He said.

"Uh interesting logic." I say. "Mhm bye lex." He says. "Bye." I say as he walks out of my hotel room.

Ugghhhh I don't know how to tell him I don't want this break anymore. My emotions are everywhere for some reason. I however want to show him I'm a tough girl so I'm trying to not just take him back.

I called Amir because I haven't talked to him in a while. I used to be so close with him but now things have been different and I always need my brother no matter I go through because I can tell him anything.

Conversation

Me:Mirrrrrrrr!
Amir:hey baby
Me:I was just calling because I miss you even though I don't say it much.
Amir: yeah that's right..but why the hell was you smoking?
Me:Drebo big mouth ass! but don't worry bout it you be smoking to so..
Amir:Lex don't let me hear you been smoking ever again I don't care who you with or what your reasoning is and I can do that you can't you my little sister.
Me:Okay(I don't say much because this an argument I can't win with him)
Amir:but Dre also told me you and Odell arguing what's up with it?
Me:Uh it was just me being really dramatic but honestly I got mad at him because he ignored me at his last game and it kind of blew up from there.
Amir:y'all good though right?
Me: in a sense..I mean we single but I'm here with him to watch his game even though I can't go no more.
Amir: the fuck...? I don't think you know what the fuck good mean but for real don't leave him because he ain't a bad guy but if he pull some shit I'll beat his ass..
Me:I know but I ain't but same goes for you if you ever get a girlfriend.
Amir:don't get your hopes up
Me:mhmm I know
Amir:ay I'll call you later Dre calling me but tell Odell I said what's up.
Me:aw my brother and my boyfriend friends!
Amir:he a cool dude but he make you happy so that's my bro but bye lex