21

Alexis Pov

When I woke up I got up careful not to wake Odell. I got on the sofa chair next to the bed and leaned back on it. After a few minutes I heard knocking on the door. I went to go get it and I saw the doctor.

"Hello Miss well Odell is good to go home he just needs to stay in bed and not put any pressure on his injuries..so not driving, no exercise and try to get him off of the side of his head we stitched." He says. "Thank you Doctor so will I be able to take him home?" I ask. "Yes if he consents but you can take him anytime you want." He says. I nod then he walks away and I close the door again.

"Baabyyyy." I whisper/ yell trying to wake him up. He wakes up after a few calls and looks around confused. "Mmmm." He grumbles out. "Baby we can take you home today." I say. "Can we go now I'm tired of being here." He says. "It's been less then a day.." I say. "I know but I can't be laying down to long lex." He says. "Well then I have bad news baby cause you not allowed to walk." I say. "Lex..what am I suppose to do then." He asks. "Well I don't know maybe stay in bed with me taking care of you?" I reply. "Mmm that sounds nice." He says softly.

His phone starts to ring. "Baby can you answer that I ain't in the mood to talk to people." He says groggily. I grab the phone and see the caller ID. It's his mom calling him. I pick up the phone.

"Hello Ms.Heater." I say. "Hello Alexis." She says. "How is my baby boy?" She asks me. "He's good in going to take him home today." I say. "Oh good you mentioned that I called to tell him I got him a nurse to take care of him." She says. "Uh actually I was going to take care of him.." I say softly. I know she's trying to help but I can take care of my man. "Alexis are you sure?" She asks me. "Yes ma'am." I say. "Well make sure to listen to the nurse instructions carefully." She says. "Okay I'll make sure to do that I promise you Odell will be good." I say. "Okay thank you your such an angel honey." She says. "Bye ms.heather." I say. "Bye Alexis."

"Baby what my moms want?" Odell asks me. "She offered to send a nurse for you but I told her I'm going to be taking care of you.." I say.

He reaches his good arm for me and grabs my hand. He pulls me towards him. "Baby I want a kiss." He says. I bend down and give him a quick peck. He gives me a foul look. I bend down again to give him a more passionate kiss.

"That's better." He says. "Do you want to go now?" I ask him ignoring his comment completely. "Yeah come on can you go to the desk and ask the lady what we need and all that." He says. "I got you baby." I say. I walk out of the room and to the lady at the desk. I tell her I'm taking him home she makes me sign a few forums and then explains how to care for him and then gives me his medicines. I walk back into his room and give him the papers he needs to sign then I pack all mine and his things in my bag.

When he finishes signing the forums I take it out to the lady and she tells me a wheelchair will be sent up to him soon. We wait for a few minutes and a few nurses come in explaining how he can shower and when to give him medicine and how to change band aids. I make sure to listen to everything they say.

After a few minutes we see the door open but instead of being the nurse with a wheel chair its Trey as in Aaleeyah's boyfriend. He probably came to see Odell because him and Odell been hanging out and been cool ever since they met.

"Hey Trey." I say. I go and give him a hug. "Hey Lex how's your man?" He asks me. "I'm good.." Odell replies from the bed. "No he not but I'm bout to take him home now." I say. "Uh y'all need any help?" Trey asks. "No I think I'll be okay." I say. "Actually man can you get my car at the stadium so you can finally drive that orange Ferrari.." Odell says. "Ight man I'll bring it by your house when I go get it where the keys?" Trey asks.

"Baby can you get them out yo bag?" Odell says. "Yeah hold on." I say. I go over to the bag and search in the outside pocket for the key. I find it then I hand it to Trey. He smiles and takes the key. Him and Odell start talking for a few minutes until they are interrupted by a nurse coming in with the wheel chair.