87

*six months later*

We were finally able to take Carter home about two weeks ago and I cried for like three days, mostly tears of joy. I was really scared to take care of her on my own but I finally started to get the hang of it. She's a healthy baby and she's my beautiful princess.

Odell has been helping me too but he's also out doing his 'football thing' because somehow he saw the light and listened to me and decided not to quit. I practically begged him but he said he wanted to keep playing. Anyways Daddy comes home early today so I wanted to have everything in the house together. However I know Odell and he's still pursuing the option to take a break from football in the near future and I'm doing I can to prevent that.

Aaleeyah is sitting here playing with Carter and let me tell you she is a ball of energy. Like all Ava did was sleep but Carter is always trying to play.

"So when does Ava start school?" Aaleeyah asks me. "She's to young!" I say. "Why don't you ever bring Jr over?" I ask her. "Because he's annoying, so him and daddy can have some bonding time while I bond with the girls." She says. "You better go ahead and have a girl then." I say to her. "Oh no this factory is taking a little break, you on the other hand just getting started." She says. "No Odell almost 30, we can't keep popping out kids we had zero four years ago and now we have four." I say. "That's okay though you guys are good with that stuff." Aaleeyah says. "So is my pretty girl Carter coming to the family getaway?" She asks me. She's referring to a vacation we planned to the Bahamas for some of our friends.

"She can't fly so she's staying with my parents, how about Jr?" I ask. "Well he's almost two so I think so, plus Britt and Jarvis are bringing Amy, I think they leaving Grace though because she's not even one yet. And Amir and Britt bringing that little angel so we going have quite a few younger ones out." Aaleeyah says. "You're right. Ava isn't even part of that baby crew no more that's sad." I say. "Good for Amiya for not getting pregnant!" She says playfully. "She better not, I'll whoop Dre's ass!" I say. "Well I was talking to Ayesha and I think her and Steph are trying for another one." She says. "I think so because she told me that she wants more and who could blame her with those cuties she has." I say. "I just want to go on vacation already!!!" She yells playfully. Sonny, Kenzie and Ava were on a trip with the nanny because the wanted to go to the park. I'm not mad about it though because already the house is quiet.

"Okay so tell me why Kenzie wakes up in the middle of the night to scream for Odell, like girl I don't have the time!" I say. "What do you mean scream for Odell? Isn't she like seven?" She asks me. "Yeah but apparently Riley does it too. Also Kenzie wakes up or sleep cries in the middle of the night and all she screams is 'Daddy! Where's daddy?' Odell has to run over there and I think it's because he's not here sometimes because of football. Like I have to call him at like 3 am for her to calm down because apparently me, the best mom in the world isn't good enough." I say playfully. "Girl I swear your mom said you was the same way though." She says. "Yeah but.." I say and I can't think of anything to say because unfortunately I was a daddy's girl and everyone knows it.

"I miss my husband..." I sigh. "Girl stop he's coming home tonight and you know you told him to go so don't complain now." she says. I roll my eyes at her.

"Mama!" I hear Ava yell as she walks down the stairs. She wakes up late because she's a sleepy girl, but now she's up. Kenzie and Sonny are at school so they aren't home but they will be soon. Odell told me he's going to pick them up to surprise them.

"Ava come here." I say. "Titi!" She yells as soon as she sees Aaleeyah. "Cata." She says when she sees Carter because she cannot pronounce it. She kisses Carterand Aaleeyah on the cheek and then I open my arms wide and she runs into my arms. "Morning sleeping beauty." I say as I kiss her cheek. She lays her head on my chest calmly and sits on my lap.