63

Alexis Pov
I'm up to a month without Odell, I miss him like crazy yes! I'm not ready to forgive him though, I just can't wrap my mind around it though. I got things to do so I ain't even going worry about him or any of the problems he brings along.

I'm in my studio today since my spa is up and running. The studio for me is now more of a home ground for me. I'm here and I feel at peace, I have my best friend in the same building as me and all these girls that I barely see anymore.

"Alexis your 1:30 is here." I hear the front desk girl Sara call my office phone and say. "Who is it?" I ask her because I honestly don't look at my schedule.

"Her name is Tia Fields." Sara says. "Alright send her in." I say. I actually have no idea who this is and why they are coming to see me but who cares?

A few seconds later I hear a knock on my door. I yell cow in and in walks Tia.

Aka Christian's baby mother! Well at least now I know her name

Aka Christian's baby mother! Well at least now I know her name. I have to admit she's really pretty but that's not the point I'm confused on why this girl has the audacity to show up here at my job like I don't have anything to do.

"I told you I needed to talk to you!" She says. I roll my eyes because I'm up to my limit with people. I swear this girl better tell me some magical shit because I'm not in the mood!

"Okay sit, go ahead say whatever you have to say." I say because this girl went out of her way to talk to me so she better talk fast.

"Okay well first hey Alexis, I'm Tierra or Tia but you know me as Christian's baby mother." She says. "Okay cool." I reply. "Anyways I don't know if you know this but while you were with him, I was pregnant with my last daughter the one in you're daughter's class, then we have a 7 year old and a 9 year old." She says. "Thanks for painting the family picture but I don't really care what happened in the past.." I say calmly. "I know but I heard everything that he did to you, and I ain't know he had that in him." She says to me. "Okay so what's you're point?" I ask.

"I don't know I'm trying to figure out what it is about you, why he's so in love with you like I don't understand!" She says. I burst out in a fit of laughter because that man is the farthest thing from in love with me.

"I'm serious, I know he's messed up you're life but-" "hold it right there, he ain't mess up my life, my life is great boo! You see this place we in? I own it, I'd be fine with or with out so please don't say that." I say in a snarky tone interrupting her.

"Okay whatever, but explain to me why he's so in love with you? He's obsessed and it's not fair I'm the one who had three of his kids!" She says. "How am I suppose to know?" I answer. "He told me he got you pregnant but something happened and you lost the baby.." she says to me.

"I'm not talking about that.." I reply. "He regrets it though, he's like my best friend he tells me he loves you." She says. "Ain't that your man?" I ask because I wish Odell would tell me he loved someone else I'd literally hurt him.