52

I'm almost 5 months pregnant now and it's getting harder to hide it. I usually wear baggy clothes and if I don't it just looks like I'm gaining a lot of weight. I haven't told my parents or anybody at all but I'm positive my mom knows, and Ayesha can tell cause she's been dropping hints for a while now that she has an idea, however I dodge them.

"When you planning on telling people that we going have a baby?" Odell asks me as I snuggle under his arm while we watch a movie in the movie theater he had set up in our house. "I don't know, I'm scared it might be to soon.." I say to him.

"To soon for what? Your belly poking out, it's getting really noticeable." He says as he rubs my growing tummy. "I feel like that I'm not sure if this baby will be born, you know how my luck with pregnancies is, I just don't want to disappoint until I'm sure I really have this baby in my arms." I say. "Trust me, we are going to have our baby." He says to me. "I hope so, I'm really excited to meet her.." I say. "How you know what we having?" He asks me. "I don't I'm just speaking it to existence, I'll be happy either way though." I say to him. For some reason I feel like I'm having a girl, I don't know why but I think it is a girl, however I'll be sure later today when we go check the gender and see if the baby is healthy.

It's all been going good with the baby so far and me and Odell are really excited he already ordered the crib and stuff like that. He even has a person coming in to help us decorate the nursery and I'm crazy excited.

I felt a wave of nausea so I got up and ran to the bathroom with Odell hot on my trail. He's been the best at helping me with the pregnancy symptoms and I couldn't be more lucky. I stand over the toilet as I feel my breakfast come up. Odell grabs my hair and holds it up while I hurl into the toilet.

He rubs my back as I stand over the toilet, sweating while I try to make sure I'm down spewing my guts before I move and feel sick again. I walk over to the sink and I brush my teeth to rid my mouth of the disgusting taste.

"Are you okay?" He asks me. I nod as I wipe my mouth. "Odell, I guess you're right we gotta tell everyone...but how?" I ask. "Invite them over for dinner? I can hire a chef." He says. I nod because that's not a bad idea and it is an easy way to announce something.

"How about a house party?" I ask him. "Another party announcement?" He asks. "It can be like a get together, like we can invite our parents, family? Then our friends like Aaleeyah, Steph, Jarvis, and everyone." I say calmly.

"Alright that's not a bad idea, but what about God parents?" He asks me. "I know we should pick Aaleeyah and Jarvis but...." I say trailing off because I've thought about it and I love them both but I have other people in mind.

"I know, Steph and Ayesha?" He asks me. They are who I was thinking, because they became really good friends to us and we are the God parents to Ryan, plus the pictures will be less awkward since they are a couple instead of Jarvis and Aaleeyah who barely know each other.

"Yeah, they would be perfect in my opinion." I say as I walk out of the bathroom with him. "I feel so big.." I say to Odell. "I know, but you look good." He says as he kisses me. "I can't even get any shoes on, ughhhh!" I say in frustration. "You swelling up, ain't you?" He asks me. "Yes, when we get back from the doctor I need a foot rub.." I say to him hoping he agrees. "Whatever I'll rub your feet, as long as you taking care of my baby." He says. "I'll do my best." I reply.

I went to look in the mirror and I saw my stomach growing and I look more fat then I do pregnant but anyone that knows me, knows that I always maintain my figure.

However besides keeping it a secret, I'm really happy with this all. Me and Odell are closer than ever mostly because he loves to talk to our baby but also because the time without me made him realize how much he loves me. I have to admit I love him too, I think I love him more than he loves me I just have a strange way of showing it.