6

Alexis Pov
I decided to attempt to sleep in today cause I ain't get no sleep thinking about Odell yesterday. I know I'm giving him mixed signals I probably need to be firm and make it clear I don't want nothing with him. Well I do but I just ain't looking for a relationship right now. I guess if I make it clear he'll leave me alone hopefully. I don't really want that though but it's probably best. I ain't ready to be a girlfriend and be with a nigga yet. I know all niggas ain't the same but I just ain't ready yet.

Today I get up and spend some time getting ready today. I hop in the shower and take my time scrubbing my body. I get out and dry my body and apply my lotions and stuff. As I apply deodorant I feel a cramp so I know I'm going to get my period soon. I run to my room and grab a tampon from my drawer. I put it in the I continue to get ready. I do my make up trying to not go over board with it but I also have to cover my hickey from Odell.

I start and curl my hair and give it volume cause I'm trying something new today. I walk over to my phone cause I hear someone calling me. It's Lee facetiming me. I answer and sit on my bed.

"Lex where are you?" She asks me. "Home getting ready I was bout to get dressed but you called me so now I'm chilling but ass naked." I say as I playfully flash her my boobs.

"Lex your nipples hard go put some damn clothes on." She says laughing. "Shut up." I say.

"You coming to the studio today?" She asks. "Duh but I'm still mad at you." I say fake pouting. "You'll get over it." She says. "Whatever but I'll talk to you at the studio." I say. She waves bye then hangs up.

I get up and walk to my closet. I look around and decide on a orange jumpsuit. The neckline is really low so it shows cleavage so I don't gotta wear a bra. I look around for some shoes until I find these fish net type thigh high boots with my toes open. I had to lace them up in the back but they look good. I grabbed a leather jacket and put it on cause it's a little cold in the studio. To top it all off I grabbed some big sun glasses. I go and eat something before I leave so I don't gotta leave the studio.

I looked at the time it was 11:50 I was late but who cares. I grabbed everything I needed and headed out the door. I locked my door then I went to my car. I hoped in and started driving.

I saw my gas tank was kind of low so I stopped real quick for a fill up. After I finished I continued my drive to the studio.

When I got their I grabbed my stuff and walked in. I said hi to the secretary then walked to my office. I went in and sat at my desk I saw some papers about my extension photoshoot was today. It was called Angel and it was weave and extensions. So that means I was going to be busy all day.

I dropped by Aaleeyahs office on my way to the room the Angel photoshoot was in. I walked in to find her on the phone with her boyfriend. She put him on mute when she saw me.

"Hey Lexi your ass finally got here today." She says. "Shut up but Imma be in the room down the hall with my Angel photoshoot." I say. "Alright I'll see you whenever you done since my girls already know what they doing so I'm in here most of the day." She says. "Alright bye baby girl." I say as I walk out of her office.

I walk down the hall to the photoshoot. I see the girls already ready. They naked with glitter and white panties which going be covered in feathers. They of course are going to have the Angel extensions in.

"Hey Ms.Alexis." Tiny one of my models says. "Tiny I told you call me Alexis you making me feel old." I say playfully.

"Hey Alexis!" Tasha the other model comes and hugs me. She ain't have nothing on but panties so I felt her hard nipples on my chest. I hugged her back then walked over to the corner to where Havana was still getting her extensions sewn in. "Hey babygirl." I say to her.

"Hey Alexis." She says she also already dressed with glitter all over her I notice her chest she always did have nice boobs. "Wish my boobs looked like that." I say to her. She laughs. "You can touch em if you want." She says playfully.

I go ahead and feel them she laughs as I do. I say hi to the girl doing her hair then I walk over to the photographers. I greet them and help fix the set. We're now just waiting on Havana.

When her hair is done she walks over and I tell the girls where to sit. I pour feathers on they legs so it covers the panties. They cover their chest with their arms and the photographer stairs snapping pictures. They snap some from different angles making sure to get the hair. I sit in my little chair which says Lexi on the back and watch.

After like an hour when the girls are taking a break I hear the room door open. I look back and see this nigga again. Lord I'm tired of him why he always popping up.

"Hey Uh if you busy I can leave." He says as everyone looks over to him. "Odell come with me in the hall." I say getting up and walking towards the door. He follows behind closely.

When we get to the hall I turn around. "Look Odell your sweet and your a great guy but I'm not interested! Please leave me alone Odell! This shit getting creepy I know Aaleeyah told you where the studio is but Odell you just need to leave me alone." I say my voice progressively gets louder.

"I'm sorry." He says slowly. "Nah Odell I'm sorry I took the time out of my day to be nice and acknowledge you!" I say loudly. "Look Odell I don't know how I can explain this to you I don't want you I ain't looking for a man I'm good how I am now." I say. He don't answer he just turns around and leaves.

I calm down the walk back into the room. I sit down and try to relax a little. I watch everyone still on break so I have time to just sit.

When everyone starts back up I realize my mind is totally out of it. I can't get Odell out of my mind the more that I think about it the worse I feel. I mean it was the only way to get him to leave me alone. It makes it so much worse that he ain't even reply to me he just left.

I ain't usually the type to lose my cool like that but I had to stop Odell before I started to develop feelings. I know what I did won't right but it was for the best.