Miss Independent

By lovelikejay

Odell Beckham Jr meets this girl who's unlike any other. He has to chase her around something he's not used t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97

40

2.9K 55 6
By lovelikejay

"What's wrong with you?" Odell asks me while we sitting on the plane on our way back to New York. "Nothing I'm just tired." I reply and even though it's a lie it's better than the truth. Honestly I'm just scrolling down my Instagram and twitter and I'm just getting tired of seeing all the gay jokes about Odell. I know for a fact that he ain't gay but it's getting tiresome to keep having to see it. Especially now that people try to bash our relationship and say that I'm in on it or I'm a cover up. I try not to let it get to me but it's been harsh lately. Odell doesn't even read things about him any more and I mean who could blame him?

I close my apps and put my phone down because I'm just putting myself in a bad mood now. Odell on the other hand managed to fall asleep while I was scrolling down social media. I walk to the back of the plane cabin and I FaceTime Aaleeyah.

"Hey Lexi." She says to me. "Hey Lee." I reply. "So when y'all getting home?" She asks me. "I'm like forty something minutes." I reply. "Oh good cause me and Ayesha here in the house!" She says and puts the camera on Ayesha and I say hi to her. Literally she is like one of my favorite people ever now. Like I'm even Ryan's god mother since she didn't have official god parents they asked me and Odell and of course we said yes!

"I'm so excited to see it!" I say. "You better be we've been working our butts off cause Odell can't interior design for shit!" Ayesha replies. "Aye I heard that!" Odell yells and I'm almost startled because I thought he was asleep.

"Oh boo-hoo you know it's true!" She says. "Anyways before Odell says anything how are the girls?" I ask. "Well Rylie made this cute little video inviting you guys to her and Ryan's birthday! I just have to fix it because it's to long and it won't send! But they are home in San Diego with their daddy I think he's got his hands full!" She says and I bet he does not so much with Ryan...moreso with Riley!

"Well tell her we will be there!" I say to her. We talk for a few more minutes and then I hang up because we are about to land.

I'm so ready to get to our new home and break it in..*wink wink* ANYWAYS! Things have always moved fast between us. We have only known each other for a year and we are already married...crazy to most people but I think we doing what made us happy so I can't listen to everyone else's opinion. When we arrived in New York I was exhausted just from the plane ride. However I helped Odell pick everything up and so we could hurry and go to the car.

"Babe so how are we going to move in all our stuff into the new house?" I ask him because I packed my stuff but I doubt we will get everything over single handedly. "Don't worry I'll send a moving crew to pick up your boxes." He replies. Now I remain quiet as he drives. I don't really have anything to say.

When we pull into the driveway of the house I can feel my body just tingling with excitement. Like this going to be my first house! Also I'm moving in with my HUSBAND! Not boyfriend but HUSBAND!!!!

We walk in and find Ayesha and Aaleeyah just sitting on the couch talking. I look around and take the time to admire all the furniture they got for the house and all the decors most of which I've never seen before.

"Hey hey!" I say as we walk in. "Hi, Odell looks like he's going to crash!" Ayesha says and I look over at Odell and his eyelids are kind of droopy like he's really tired. "Babe go lay down in our new bed." I say as I push him towards the stairs. "Yeah it's a California King sized bed!" Aaleeyah says and she's trying to get rid of him so me and the girls can catch up!

"Alright I'll see y'all later." He says then he comes over to me and kisses my cheek. "Bye baby." He says and then he jogs up the steps.

"Soooo how did it go?" Aaleeyah asks me. "It was crazy!!! I have so much to tell you guys!" I say. "Well spill the tea!" Ayesha says.

"So guess who's married?" I say holding up my left hand to show them the ring and the tattoo. "Aw the tattoo is so cute!" Ayesha says. "Wait isn't he your fiancée?" Aaleeyah asks. "Not anymore. We decided to just go ahead and sign the papers and have a celebration later on." I reply. "Oh my gosh that's so cute! By the way I'm catering the wedding." Ayesha says. "Well duh who else could?" I ask playfully.

"Anyways what else happened?" They ask me. "Well on the plan on the way back I was on my social media and for some reason all I saw was all the gay rumor stuff." I say as I sit down between them. "I know I saw them today I didn't want to say anything!" Ayesha says. "Well did you ask him if...you know..he's playing for the other team?" Aaleeyah asks and this causes me and Ayesha to burst in a fit of laughter. "No he's not he's married to a woman! Which is me! But anyways they are everywhere just saying he's gay and that I'm a decoy and stuff like that." I explain.

"I mean don't even stress about it you know he ain't so it doesn't matter what the media say." Ayesha says to me and I know she's right. "I know but the thing is I'm tired of it like they can't recognize him as a good football player and just a person because someone decided to make up that he likes dick in his ass!" I almost yell. "Woah tiger you going wake him up!" Aaleeyah says playfully.

"Don't even think about it you know he like giving it not taking it so just relax it's going all pass." Ayesha says to me. "You think so?"

"Yeah but what else happen down there?" She asks me. "Well his lawyers tired to make him get a prenup and his mom said I won't ready to get married...nothing much!" I say sarcastically. "Uh what? Wasn't your mom all in love with you when you guys first started dating?" Aaleeyah asks. "Yes but I don't know and I don't care she's over it now." I reply. "Well seems like you guys had fun." Ayesha says sarcastically. "Yeah no kidding." I reply. "Well we going see you guys later." The girls say and then they leave. So I tip toe upstairs and I find Odell on his phone.

"Hey babe what you doing?" I ask him. "Not much on twitter." He replies with a soft tone. "I don't think you should even be paying attention to your social media babe." I say. "I don't if people keep saying I'm gay we both know I ain't so them comments slide right off of me." He says just like as if he's reading my mind. "Still don't think you should I reading that but whatever!" I say as I plop down on the bed next to him.

"Your parents coming over tonight." He says to me. "I know that." I reply and I'm lying because it totally slipped my mind but who cares. "Anyways!!" Odell yells. In a quick movement he throws his phone on the bed and jumps on top of me. "Yes baby?" I say while I cup his cheeks. He leans down and kisses me and I feel myself smile into the kiss. God I love this boy so much...

"Don't you have training camps this off season?" I ask him. "Yes I do I think I'm going be brand new next season with all the extra work I'm going to start doing." Odell says to me.

---

"Babeeee!" I yell at Odell who is still in the bathroom getting ready. "Yes?" He calls back. "How you think my parents took it last night?" I ask him. "They was ight you know your daddy cool." He says playfully. "I know that! But hurry up the moving van going be at my old apartment soon!" I call out to him because he's taking forever! He finally comes out towel drying his curls and now I have to wait for him to get his shoes on...a whole new challenge. However I decided to cuddle with Santa while I waited. Which I missed him so much but my parents brought him to me last night.

When he's finally together we drive to my old place and I'm not to excited I mean I know I need my stuff but I'm on to bigger and better things now! When we arrive Odell goes up to my old apartment and leads the guys right up to get the boxes. I helped with some on the smaller boxes but it wasn't to bad. After they were onto the last one I got a call which is weird because who really has my number? Not to many.

I walked over to a corner and I answered it cause it might be important. "Hello?" I say.

"Lex tell your little boyfriend I got something for him when I see him." I hear a voice say. It takes me a few seconds to register who it is. My face instantly falls as I recognize the voice. It's the voice of someone I never want to hear again!

"Christian stop bothering me! Like don't you got better shit to do than to worry about me and my life?" I say to him because this shit is ridiculous. "Look I ain't trying to be the bad guy but you know shit was better with me I don't understand why you still running around with this guy? Never mind you're a gold diggin' ass hoe, you get tired of it though and then you going run back to your daddy." He says confidently and quickly I can see how crazy he really is.

"Okay so this is what I'm going to do, the next time you call, come near or even breath the same air as me or Dell I'm filing a restraining order and I promise you the second you to close I'm calling the police cause this shit you got going on ain't normal." I say calmly. "Goodbye have a wonderful day." I add. "Keep throwing this fit won't last long." He says and then he hangs up. Now it's just getting plain creepy that he keeps finding me like this is borderline crazy. I don't plan on telling Odell though because I refuse to worry him anymore.

I walked back to our car and found Odell waiting for me. I tried not to start up any kind of conversation because I'm deep in thought about what to do with this Christian thing because it's really scarring me like I feel like I need to look behind any corner I see to make sure I'm safe. I don't want to live paranoid but what option do I really have? None.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 1.1K 16
He's a self centered football player, who is known to be a player off the field too. She's a down to earth soul singer with a bit of a crazy side...
189K 2.7K 21
Odell imagines
410K 16.8K 29
23-year old Odell Beckham Jr. is a petty and aggravating wide receiver for the NY Giants,who has his own opinion on Plus size girls. What happens wh...
21.3K 1.2K 44
Odell and Brielle are back years later still going strong and crazy in love with each other. Their kids are all grown up now and learning a lot about...