Miss Independent

By lovelikejay

Odell Beckham Jr meets this girl who's unlike any other. He has to chase her around something he's not used t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97

37

3.4K 73 8
By lovelikejay

So today I'm going to call Tabatha and ask her about Odell. I dropped it for the past week while she kisses up to me but I have to ask eventually. I still don't know how to go about it cause I can't accuse her directly but it has been affecting Odell as in the fact that he barely comes by anymore. However tonight we leave for Louisiana so I'm pretty excited about that.

I didn't want to go at first not because I don't want to see where Odell grew up but more because I'm busy and I know Odell wants me to not even bring my laptop. So he packed for me last night basically. He is honestly the best but enough about my baby! I get dressed to go to work and on my way I drop off Santa to my parents house because I can't take him with me to Louisiana. I wish I could but whatever it's only a month.

I say bye to my parents and to Amiya then I go to my studio. I'm more here just to make sure everything is in order and not really to work but it's only 12 so I have some time to kill.

I first go to Aaleeyah's office because she needs to be updated on everything that's my best friend duh..

"Lexi I'm going to miss you so much.."she says. "It's only a month but girl I'm going to talk to Tabatha today, shit I don't know she so fake though." I say.

"I think she trynna be ya best friend cause this bitch always hugging on you when you only lesbi for me!" Aaleeyah says. "Don't worry bout it can't no one replace my best friend." And that's a fact me and Aaleeyah's bond is unbreakable. "But if she say anything call me cause I'll whoop that bitch ass!" Aaleeyah says. I roll my eyes at her cause she just crazy.

"How's my house coming along?" I ask her because her and Ayesha basically kicked me and Odell out so they can surprise us. "We getting there..when y'all get back it will be ready!" She says. "Alright bitch let me go though cause Tabatha texting me talking bout "hey sexy I'm here" I say rolling my eyes. "Alright bye babe call me when you land in Louisiana." She says. I give her a hug then I walk to my office.

I open the door and a few seconds later Tabatha walks in. "Hey Alexis...don't you look delicious.." she says licking her lips. "Hey Tabatha." I say calmly. "Anyways I don't got time for conversations I gotta ask you something and I just want your input on this." I say calmly.

"Okay." She says taking a seat on one of my couches. "So you failed to tell me that you already know my boyfriend, that you was one of his little groupies..? Did that totally slip your mind or what?" I say to her with a hint of sarcasm in my voice. "Well first I don't know what he told you but me and him were in a relationsh-" she starts but I don't even let her finish cause she bout to lie. "Baby you won't his girl you were a hoe that he fucked let's get that clear, my fiancée don't lie to me." I say cutting her off.

"Oh but that's not true." She says. "Oh yes it is." I snap back. "I promise you me and him had a relationship but I'm not going argue with you babe I really like you." She says and I don't know what the hell she talking about. "Hm why everyone always want a position..but that's not the point why didn't you tell me that you knew him?" I ask her. "I didn't know you were-" she says and I cut her off again. "Girl yes you did." I say. "Okay well I just thought you seemed like a cool chick to work with so I didn't want to make things awkward with me being your fiancés ex and all." She says. "Oh but you aren't his ex." I reply. "But I am." She replies. "Look dumb bitch you never dated my man." I say to her.

"Whatever Odell decides to find into your mind but anyways I wanted to work here I love it here and I didn't want Odell to ruin my chances." She says and her go the pity story I ain't even going deal with this shit now I'll talk to her when I get back from my trip.

"Alright Tabatha I ain't going argue with you bout my man I'll talk to you when I get back from my trip." I say calmly. "I hope we can still be friends though." She says and gets up. "Fake ass bitch." I say as she exits my office. I don't make maybe I need to calm down but I'll have it together by the time I get back from Louisiana plus I'll make sure Lee keeps an eye on her.

I clean up around my office then I leave to go to Odell's place. When I get there most things are in boxes cause he started packing for when we move into our house together. I however haven't had time just yet so my things are still intact. I jog up to his room and find him asleep on the bed. I roll my eyes but I crawl in next to him. He sleepily wakes up and wraps his arms around me then falls back asleep. No surprise here he loves to sleep before flights while I like to sleep during the flight.

"Babe wake up.." I say gently shaking him. "What's up Alexis?" He asks me. "Nothing it's just I'm nervous to see where you grew up." I reply. "Well don't be baby, my mom got herself a house down there so we going be staying there" Odell says and I already knew this but whatever. "I'm just ready to go honestly." I say. "Just calm down Lex everything going be fun." He says to me. "Well wake up and get dressed!" I say because this boy is just chilling in boxers. He gets up and puts on some joggers and a hoodie and rolls his eyes at me. He comes back to the bed and I slip his phone out his hand and check the time.

"We gotta go to the airport." I say to him. "Alright the bags in the car so you ready?" He asks me. "Well duh!" I say because I don't know why but I ain't to worried I'm just trying to go!

He drives to the airport and we go through security and everything. Then we get on the plane and enjoy our ride. Nothing much happened.

When we get to Louisiana Odell's mom picked us up from the airport. "Hey beautiful." Odell's mom says as I get in the passenger seat Odell let me have and he took the back. "Hey Ms.Heather." I say. "How was your flight?" She asks us. "Alexis fell asleep she don't know ma." Odell says. "Shut up I was tired." I say as I tuck a loose stand of hair behind my ear. "Oo let me see the ring!" She says. I stick out my hand in her direction and she examines the ring and she looks proud.

"It's beautiful I'm glad my son made this decision!" She says and I don't know if it's referring to the ring or to proposing.. "well I think I got lucky with him." I say just to lighten the air. "Oh you both got lucky with each other baby, you guys are perfect I can't wait till we have grand babies well we almost had one but Odell told me what happened, I wanted to call and say I'm sorry but I thought in person would be better.." she says sweetly and although she didn't mean any harm. I'm pretty pissed at Odell I didn't want our parents to know about the pregnancy.

"I mean maybe it was for the best because you two don't need a baby, Alexis you are such a pretty girl and baby would mess up your whole lifestyle." She says and again I feel a underlying jab being tossed at me but I'm going to pretend I didn't hear anything.

"Ma change the subject." Odell says because I know he can see my face through the rear view mirror.

We drive until we get up to a beautiful but kind of country house. It's his mom's house out here in Louisiana. We get out and Odell grabs allllll the bags and I try to help him but he doesn't let me. He also wants to lead so I follow him up to a room that his mom set up for us.

I wave to Jasmine as I walk past her room in this house and Odell explained to me that they alternate from Louisiana to New York which is crazy to me. I follow Odell up to our room for the month.

He sets everything down then he sits on the bed with me but I can tell he got shit to do. "Where you bout to go?" I ask him. "I ain't going no where it's just it's late and I'm just trynna show you everything, matter of fact come on put on some comfortable shoes cause we bout to walk baby girl." He says to me. "Okay." I respond and I change into some slippers.

We walk back down stairs and Odell grabs my hand and we just start walking. He leads me to a basketball court with picnic tables next to it. This is part of a park and no one is here so he goes and sits on the table and I sit next to him.

"So what's this Dell?" I ask him. "This the court I used to come practice at everyday before I decided to go for football, I don't know thought I'd bring you out here just to talk some with you." He says. I reach over and grab his hand cause I know he might have things on his mind or he just wants to talk with me about everything.

"Well I kinda talked to Tabatha today." I say. "Man.." Odell says huffing. "I don't want you caught up in shit cause of me." He adds. "Shush baby but I asked her and she swears you were her man but like I know you don't lie to me so I called her fraud and I don't know what to do with her." I say simply. "Man I don't like the idea of her working with you at all but I know you can handle yourself." He says.

"But how you been babe like I know we see each other everyday but how's your mind doing?" I ask him. "It's good I'm just in a crazy happy state of mind right now and I'm scared everything going crash down." He says. I can sense a hint of something in his voice the way he said this but I'm not sure what that something was.

I laid my head on his shoulder and rubbed circles on his hand with my thumb. "Babe I promise you nothing going crash down, I will be with you and we will be happy forever cause I know you just want to be happy." I say to him. "I do want to be happy but I want you to be happy with me, I ain't never been this close to a woman before and I'm like infatuated with you Alexis I don't know what it is but you got a player falling in love.." he says.

"But really did you want to marry me or was it just for show?" He asks and I know the question sounds offensive but I understand Odell's poor word choice.

"No I really do, I ain't been in a relationship like this Odell, ever and it's everything I would hope for but it don't feel real just yet." I say to him. "I know how that is I still ain't believe the fact that this is real, but it has to be man I ain't felt like this before." He says to me.

"Goshh I really love you, I don't know how I know but I just love you so much if anything were to happen between us, I don't know what I'd do." I say to him. He lets go of my hand and wraps his arm around me.

"Look Alexis, I promise to be with you forever you are my lady and no one else can take that." He says. "But let me get your opinion on something." He says to me. "Okay what's up?" I say.

"You think I'm going to fast for you or something cause I know you've been overwhelmed with the shit that happened between us in he past few months, it's been smooth but I want to make sure you feel okay because I know you didn't take that miscarriage well." He says to me. I feel tears welling up in my eyes because it's still a sensitive subject. I didn't really allow myself time to get over it so it's just kind of sitting inside of me.

"Aw I ain't mean to make you cry I'm sorry.."Odell says. "No it's fine but I mean it's been hard obviously but I mean things happen for a reason so I want to just take that and move on but how are you doing on that?" I ask him because Odell still hasn't spoke about it to me.

"I don't know it feels surreal to me like you was really carrying my child, it was hard though but I won't trynna let you see me sweat." He says to me and I guess he's right he tried to keep it together for us. "You don't gotta hide your feelings for me I want you to be honest with me Dell.." I say to him. "I'm working on it but let me just be fully honest with you and give you more insight on me." He says.

"Okay I love stories." I say trying to lighten the mood. "I know baby, but anyways I grew up in LSU basically, I grew up around sports, I had a good family but my dad you met him was a player so yeah that was my example, but I always been bout every sport you could name...anyways I tried never mind I didn't but like relationships won't ever on my mind, I ain't take girls serious they was like toys to me I couldn't connect with no one like don't get me wrong I won't just put fucking everything in a skirt but I won't a dating type of guy, man ask Jarvis, shit when I met you honestly I wasn't looking for any type of relationship, I really just thought you were the most beautiful girl I seen and I just wanted to hit..rude but that's how I thought at the time but the more I worked and talked to you I realized you were a girl I wanted to be mine, like you were just different like you were like my best friend but a sexy best friend and I just fell in love with you, like that's the only reason I chased you I ain't the chasing type but I don't know you changed me, and throughout the relationship, my old ways come back like the ignoring you and the attitude that's just how I dealt with girls cause I didn't care bout them but I do care about you but I don't know how to treat you right. I promise I'm trying though but I don't know how to be in a relationship Lex.." he says to me. This makes a lot of sense to me I knew he was a player but I know he is genuine.

"Look baby you don't have to explain yourself to me I know you love me and what you do is more then enough I just want you to always communicate with me like I want to let you out." I say to him. "I know you do I just don't know how to but I'll work on it." He says.

"Wait babe where is your coach and why isn't he hosting overtime workouts?" I say jokingly to Odell. "Cause it's off season so we don't got training or workouts I just gotta stay in shape though so I ain't going be eating donuts with your ass every day!" He says playfully to me. "Boy shut up." I say. "Nah but come on let's go back I know you tired."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 4K 34
Amara keeps her mind on business at all times. But as Odell Beckham's new manager, it's her job. With Odell being the flirtatious and cocky man he is...
64.4K 3K 38
Odell is all about football, family and his friends. Dating was the least thing on his mind especially dating someone like Lisa. Can a BBW win a foot...
144K 5.5K 54
An Odell Beckham, Jr. Love Story
118K 5.1K 43
"she was supposed to be a bet." ira-reice has been waiting for her big break, and now she has it. in the form of managing social media accounts of an...