Miss Independent

Von lovelikejay

Odell Beckham Jr meets this girl who's unlike any other. He has to chase her around something he's not used t... Mehr

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97

23

4.3K 81 6
Von lovelikejay

Alexis Pov
Today is Odell's first game of the season and I'm probably more nervous then him. He's good now from the injuries but I feel like he missed so much practice. Maybe I'm just nervous because this is my first game. I got front row seats with Trey, Aaleeyah, and Amir. I was at Odell's house and Santa was with my parents. I barely spent any time with my puppy but I loved him.

Before the game Odell was drinking water and eating proteins while we were at his house. I know he senses my shakiness on his absence in all those team practices. It was early in the morning and he hasn't let me sleep at all today. The game is at 6 but he has to be there at 4.

"Odell." I say softly as he lays in bed drinking his second protein shake. "Yeah?" He answers between gulps. "You nervous?" I ask him. "I guess just a little bit but I'll be alright." He says. The way he says that makes me even more doubtful. I had a strong feeling this game won't go well.

Today they had a home game against panthers and Josh Norman being there makes it worse because Odell is clear with his dislike towards him.

When Odell finishes his shake I cuddle up against his naked chest and hug him tight. I plant tiny kisses on his jaw and on his neck. He wraps his big toned arms around me.

"Good morning princess." He says. "Good morning baby." I reply then I go back to pecking his jaw lightly.

"You ready for your game today?" I ask him. "Yeah I'm ready but I know you nervous baby girl." He says. "I'm sorry it's just that you haven't played in a while from your injury and I don't want you to get hurt." I say. The more I thought about it the worse the feeling about this game became.

"Look baby we going have a good game and right after I'm taking you out to eat." He says softly. I nod in response then hug him tightly.

"Alexis you want to eat up here or at the table because mama sent Sandra to come make us breakfast." He asks me. "Up here I want to be all on my baby today." I say. He smirks and smacks my ass as hard as he can causing a yelp to escape my lips.

"ODELL! That hurt!" I yell. He uses his hand to lightly tap my ass to make it jiggle then he starts to rub it. He kisses my forehead while I shoot a glare at him. He laughs lightly. He reaches over for his phone and shoots Sandra a text saying to bring food up here.

I laid on his chest dozing off every once in a while until Odell shifted which would wake me up. After this went on for maybe 20 minutes I heard a light knock on Odell's door. "Come in Sandra" he said. Sandra walked in with a tray with two plates and two cups in hand. I moved away from Odell so he could sit up and I say next to him.

"Thank you." I say. "Thank you." Odell says. "Your welcome." She says flashing us a smile as she sets the tray on Odell's lap. She then leaves and me and Odell start to eat. We eat rather quickly then Odell takes the tray and places it on his nightstand.

"Baby go take a shower it's 12 almost." I mumble against his jaw deep down wishing we could stay like this all day. "Come with me." He says in a cocky tone. "No baby maybe another day.." I say softly. I would actually love do have sex right now cause I've been surprisingly horny lately but now is not the time for that.

"Why not?" He asks me. "Cause we going get carried away.." I say in a yawn. "That's fine by me." He says. I roll my eyes and push him off the bed.

He gets up and goes to take a shower while I stretch out on the bed and drift off to sleep. I don't get much sleep before Odell comes and smacks my butt. "Baby get up you gotta get ready.." He says. I rub my eyes as the adjust and I look around until my eyes land on Odell.

He's standing with just a towel around his waist. I examine his toned arms and his abs and lick my lips while he towel drys his hair with another towel.

I get up and slowly make my way to the bathroom. I go in and do my whole routine which includes hygiene, and all that stuff. Once I finish I pull out my make up from my make up bag which was sitting on Odell's bathroom counter. I put on light make up then I wrap a towel around my body so I can go out to the room to get my clothes.

I go into the room and find Odell in some sweatpants and a Giants hoodie. He is sprawled on the bed on his phone looking through my Instagram pictures. "Odell what are you doing?" I say softly. "Looking at my pretty girlfriend." He says turning to me. I ignore him and go on to put on a bra and panties. I then quickly put on some jeans and then I walk to Odell's closet and get one of his jerseys that he just has but isn't made for him to play in an actual game.

I take it and fold it on the bed. I'll put it on before we leave. "Baby what time is it?" I ask him. "It's 2:30." He says as he puts on his shoes. "What time we leaving?" I ask him. "3" he answers simply.

While he gets ready I go over to make a bag for him. I put in cold water bottles, and Gatorade bottles, I put in some basketball shorts and a t shirt, I put in various cleats just in case he wants to change his during the game(he explained to me sometimes the texture of the ground is not right for the cleats he has on), I also put in his mouth guard, some slides, socks, and compression shorts. I looked around the house making sure I wasn't missing anything because Odell's mom would usually make this bag for him so I want it to be perfect.

I put on my shoes and took the bag to the car while Odell combed his hair in the bathroom. I walked back in the house and found Odell waiting for me near the doorway.

"Why was you outside in just yo bra?" He questions. "I made your bag and I took it out to the car." I say softly. "Oh thank you." He says. He closes the front door behind me and reaches his arm around me and puts in on the curve in my back. He grips my body close to his and this immediately rekindles the feelings I've been feeling lately.

I look up at him and I reach up and cup his face and pull him towards me until I connect our lips. I feel him smile against my lips so I take this as an opportunity to bite his bottom lip. I grind his bottom lip between my teeth and slowly suck on it. He places his hands on my butt and pushes up indicating me to jump which I do so quickly.

He then starts to kiss my lips then down to my jaw until he dips down into my neck. I moan softly in his ear which causes him to attack my neck. He bites and sucks on my neck leaving a love bite for the world to see in a few minutes.

"Baby I want you now.." I say feeling myself get extremely hot. I know this is what he's been wanting so I already know what's going to happen.

He the gently set me down on the floor and turned me around. He pinned me into the wall and reaches in front to unbutton my jeans. His hand gently rubbed on my flat stomach making me want him even more. His big strong hands setting my body on fire every time he touches me. Once he unbuttoned my jeans he slid his hand down in the front making my breath hitch. He pulled my body towards him making my butt hit his growing erection. I moaned in pleasure as his fingers found their way into my soaking wet panties.

He slowly moved his fingers around on my clit causing a few moans to escape me but this wasn't enough for me I wanted more. Odell got the signal after I pushed up on his growing erection more. He backed away from me and pulled down my jeans. He gripped my butt firmly in his hands and instead of pulling my panties down he indicates me to bend over some which I do gladly. With one hand he does his favorite thing which is sliding my soaking wet panties to the side. He then quickly comes from behind trying to put his member into me.

I moan out loudly once it penetrates me. He places his big firm hands on my hips and starts to slowly stroke into me. While he does this I cry out in pain and pleasure. He then comes and plants kisses on the back of my neck.

Although he's going at a steady pace I feel like he's holding back. "Daddy go faster.." I say against his ear which is near my lips because he's leaving wet kisses on my neck. With no hesitation he starts to slam into me.  This gets me moaning out in pleasure. I feel Odell moaning against my neck which manages to turn me on even more if that's possible.

He continues to ram into me until I reach my climax. My back arches and I scream out and my legs start shaking uncontrollably until my climax is finished.

Odell has reached his to but for fear of releasing inside of me he holds it in. He does however come to me with a strange request. "Baby let my nut on your titties." He says softly. Me being exhausted from my orgasm I agree. I get down on my knees and turn towards him I stroke his long member a few times until he lets out a few grunts and releases on my perky boobs held up by my bra luckily he didn't get the bra one bit dirty and managed to accurately hit his 'targets'.

I get up and adjust my now soaked panties and pull up my jeans. I would go and change but I know we're probably running late. I go to the bathroom to clean off the semen of my breast while Odell sits on the couch out of breath. I go and put on his jersey then I go and load things in the car while Odell sits on the couch reflecting.

"Alexis." He says as I come back into the house. "Yeah?" I say distractedly as I search for anything we might me missing. "You ain't allowed to leave me after that." He says. I blush and grab his hand. "Baby I don't plan on leaving you." I say as I pull him out to the car. He opens the door for me then runs to his side and starts to drive. It's 3:20 so Odell is rushing now because we got carried away.

He drove quickly to the stadium and I just took this time to rest. When we got to the stadium we parked and we grabbed our stuff and went into the stadium. He was a few minutes late but he ran into the locker room leaving me on the field making conversation with his teammates who were already here.

I looked across the field and saw Josh starring me down. I felt uncomfortable at first but I chose to ignore him. When Odell came out of the locker room his coach made him run some drills because he was late.

When he finished he came over to me and Cam Newton came to greet Odell. I had been hearing recently that they get along because they are both arrogant. I don't find Odell arrogant but I might be biased because that's my boyfriend. Odell introduced me to Cam.

"Hey I'm Cameron." He says. "Hey I'm Alexis." I say. "You a lucky man." Cam says to Odell. "Thanks man." He says. They chat for a few minutes until Cam's coach calls him.

Odell starts to practice with a ball throwing it and catching it. He does this for a few minutes until Josh Norman comes out with a bat and claims to be threatening Odell with it. He continues to run around with a few teammates chanting that Odell is gay and calling him gay slurs.

I instantly walk over to Odell and try to push him away from sight so he doesn't get worked up. Odell's coach takes him and pushes him in the locker room and tells me to go to my seat and that he'll take care of Odell. He also tells me it's just a way for them to distract Odell from the game.

I hesitantly make my way to my seats but Josh Norman runs up to me. I try to walk faster but he trails right behind me with the bat in hand.

"Look you need to stop with that Odell shit I could treat you better." He says how he words this comes out awkwardly.

"No just leave my boyfriend alone please." I say politely even though I want to take the bat and hit him with it. "You going regret this when you catch Odell sucking dick." He says and walks off laughing to himself. When I walk over to my seat I see Amir and Trey here. Aaleeyah isn't coming today she texted me during the car ride that she's sick but she insisted on Trey coming.

Amir helped me lift myself up to my seat and when I did I greeted him and Trey.

"Hey Alex where your man?" Trey asks me. "He's in the locker room because Josh Norman trying to get him heated." I say. "I'm surprised you out here then." Amir says to me in a question-like manner.

"The coach told me to go to my seat that he got it so I just came here." I say. "How's Aaleeyah?" I ask Trey.

"She's fine her mom went to take care of her she just got a fever and she sore so I think she got a bad cold or something..I only came to the game because her mom basically forced me to." He explains. I wish I could be taking care of Aaleeyah but I also have to support Odell and her mom is there so I hope she'll be fine. I'll probably tell Odell to take me there after the game if we have time.

After a few minutes the game was started and I I saw Odell on the field so I did what any supportive girlfriend would do is get up and start cheering. He noticed me and looked over but turned his head back to the game immediately. When the ball was thrown I heard a large crash.

I tried to scan the field to see the source of that awful crashing noise and I saw Odell tackled on the floor by Josh. Almost immediately the ref threw out a flag and blew his whistle while his team members tried to break them up.

Odell and Josh attacked each other throughout the game and every time it got worse. I wanted to tell the coach to take Odell out or something before he gets seriously hurt. Amir noticed me tense and told me to calm down that Odell alright but that didn't steady my nerves.

Odell and Josh were swinging at each other and I honestly didn't want to watch anymore. Trey on the other hand was loving this he was sitting on the other side of me.

"Alexis?" Trey calls to me, I had my face buried in my hands. "Yes?" I say looking up. "Look your boyfriend bout to catch a touchdown." he says. I look up and see Odell near the end zone but only a few feet away from him is Josh waiting for the ball to go up. The ball was thrown and I squeeze my eyes shut as I see Josh charging at Odell.

"Come on baby..you got this." I say as I open my eyes and watch intently. I see the ball and I see Josh less the 5 feet away from Odell and I start to yell. "Come on baby you got this!" I yell before I squeeze my eyes shut again in anticipation.

When I hear Trey and Amir screaming touchdown I knew my baby caught the ball. I jump up from my seat and scream touch down with everyone else.

We watched the rest of the game which was only a few seconds. I tried to examine how Odell did and I think he did good besides all the fights. I however wish the coach would of taken him out of the game when he got hit.

I really wanted to go talk to him, knowing Odell he's probably in the pissiest mood ever. I wanted to go check if he got hurt I probably sound like an over protective girlfriend but I really want Odell to be good.

I watched the rest of the game dreading how slow the seconds seemed to go by. When it was over the panthers won but I did not care about the game at this point. When the game was over I saw Odell storm into the locker room yelling. I couldn't really hear what he said but I don't think I want to.

I got up and looked around nervously. "Lex chill out you acting like this Odell first game." Amir says. "Amir shut up!" I say growing frustrated.

Trey rubs my back soothingly repeating to me to calm down. He said Odell is fine and I try to believe him. We wait for almost 40 minutes until Odell comes out with a straight face he walks over to my seat and stands on the field looking at me.

"Baby!" I yell literally jumping of the bleachers until Amir grabs me. "You going break yo damn neck." He says. He's right I release myself from his grip and look back at Odell his expression unchanging.

I however slowly lowered myself onto the field and ran to my boyfriend. He was wet and wearing the clothes I packed him so I knew he took a shower. I ran up hugging him and he didn't even flinch.

"Baby you okay?" I ask him. "I'm fine lex." He says looking down on me. "Good because I was so worried about my daddy." I say whispering in his ear. I see him fight back a smirk.

I spend a few more minutes trying to get him out of his mood. After 10 minutes his coach walks over to Odell.

"Odell from the NHL committee and guidelines I'm sorry but you can't play in your next game." I look at Odell and see his jaw clench but he only nods.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

410K 16.8K 29
23-year old Odell Beckham Jr. is a petty and aggravating wide receiver for the NY Giants,who has his own opinion on Plus size girls. What happens wh...
189K 2.7K 21
Odell imagines
22.5K 535 19
Odell Beckham Jr. is a successful wide receiver for the New York Giants. He lives a perfect life with his wife, Mya. or so they seem perfect to the...
395K 11.5K 47
short stories of odell becham jr. and you...don't judge me. cover creator: @tokyotana