Miss Independent

Por lovelikejay

Odell Beckham Jr meets this girl who's unlike any other. He has to chase her around something he's not used t... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97

17

4K 87 0
Por lovelikejay

Alexis Pov
The morning after... I woke up next to Odell with our legs weaved with one another's. I woke up and laid in place waiting for Odell to wake up. I dozed off to sleep a few times but kept waking up.

After I was finally able to stop falling asleep I crawl on top of Odell and plant kisses on his jaw. "Baby wake up.." I whisper. "Odell" I say softly.

He stirs in his sleep and then blinks a few times until his eyes adjust on me. He notices I'm naked and he smiles quickly almost to himself. "Why you so happy?" I ask him. "Cause I woke up to this.." He says as he grabs his phone and slides something then hands it to me. I look at the screen and see me starring back at it. My hair a mess, my face all puffy, and I'm completely naked.

"I don't see anything to be happy bout." I say. "The hell you talking bout?" He says. "I look like a mess." I say. "No you look like my girl and my girl look good but how are you after last night?" He asks me smirking. I roll my eyes quickly. "I'm good you act like it was something special or that you that good at it." I say.

"Daddy it feel good..." He fake moans mocking me. "Leave me alone." I say pouting. "No I was playing but go take a shower so we can go have breakfast." He says. I get up with a sheet wrapped around me and walk to the bathroom. I throw the sheet back at him as soon as I'm in the bathroom.

I walk back out when I realize I need my things. Odell sits there starring at me with a little smirk. "why you looking at me like that?" I ask him. "Cause you so sexy.." He says softly. I smile a little. "Babyy last night felt good." I say still having all that on my mind.

"I know it did I told you to trust me on that." He says. "I know if I could do that everyday I would." I say playfully. "Who said you can't?" He asks me standing up. He had his boxers on so I guess he put them on while I was asleep. "Odell we can't do that everyday. Like we could if we wanted to but then you going get tired of me and my pussy going get big with your size.." I say laughing. He walks up to me and pulls my naked body against his. "Let's do round two in the shower.." he whispers. "No Odell your mom and sister here.." I say quietly. I get on my tippy toes and press my lips against his jaw.

"Baby lemme take a shower.." I whisper against his jaw. "Okay go ahead." He says. I go and get my stuff then walk to the bathroom. I take my shower and do everything I need to do. Then I go and look in the mirror.

My skin is glowing but I have bruises all over. People going to think Odell be beating me so I need to cover up. Odell walks in while I'm examining the hickeys.

"Shit you going need to cover those up before someone say I'm abusing you or something.." He says playfully but a hint of seriousness to his tone. "Im trying but I didn't bring anything long sleeve.." I say. "Uh just wear that black tank top and wear my jacket when we leave." He says. "Okay Odell." I say. "Wait what about your parents.." I say. "They'll understand baby relax." He says. "Well that's not fair how I'm full of hickeys and you not.." I say. "Then give me one." He says.

"Mhmm I bet you would like that.." I say pretending to think. "Come on baby.." He says. "Okay Dell." I say. I push him out of the bathroom and on to the bed I only had my panties on but nothing else. He sits down and I sit on his lap facing him. I kiss his lips then I put my head on the crook of his neck and start to suck softly on the skin on his neck. Odell places his hands on my ass and squeezes it while I suck on his neck. After I fell like I did a nice one I go and do a few more on his neck and chest.

I then get up and put on a black tank top and some jeans. While I'm getting dressed Odell goes to take a shower. I then put on some Yeezy's. I then go to put on my make up while I wait for Odell. After a few minutes he comes out completely naked.

"oh god." I say as I look over at him. He starts laughing and walks over to a drawer and gets clothes out which he probably had left here a while before. He still walks around naked while I watch him.

"Lex stop starring." He says. I blush as he catches me. "Then put some clothes on." I say. "I think you like me like this." He says smirking. "Odell get dressed!" I yell. He goes and puts his clothes on slowly while I wait for him.

We then sit on the bed for a few minutes until we hear Jasmine come and tell it's time for breakfast. Although I liked how she didn't come in instead she just yelled from the outside of the closed door unlike my family who comes in and gets comfortable then talks.

"Odell where's your jacket cause these hickeys bad.." I say. "You going be alright come on." He says. He grabs my hand and leads me downstairs. We go into the dining room and find his mom and the cooking lady working on setting up the table.

"Good morning Ms.Heather." I say. "Good morning Alexis." She says smiling as she carries a plate of bacon to the table. "Can I help you with anything?" I ask her. "Uh can you grab that juice right there that the last thing." She says motioning to a pitcher full of orange juice. I go and grab it and take it to the table.

"Thank you honey." She says. "You can sit where ever you want." She says. I nod in response and Odell sits down in a chair and pulls open a chair to his right for me to sit.

We wait until his stepdad, mom, and siblings are seated before we start eating. His sister sat next to me again because she really liked me.

"So how did you guys sleep?" His mom says giggling a bit. I look at Odell with wide eyes while my face turns a shade of crimson. Odell looks up like he ain't hear her.

He begins to speak after a few seconds. "We slept good.." He says. "No Odell I heard everything in my room atleast you guys have something to be thankful for!" She says loudly. Jasmine looks at us confused.

"Oh god." I mutter looking over at Odell while I stuff a forkful of pancakes in my mouth. "Atleast you ain't disturb." Odell says playfully. "Did you mess up my sheets?" She asks. "Just a little bit.." He says trailing off. "Okay I'll tell Sandra to wash them later." She says. I don't say a word during all breakfast I'm to embarrassed from believing Odell and doing that last night.

"Oh Alexis don't be embarrassed it happens." His mom says reassuring probably noticing Im uncomfortable. "Yeah but I feel bad." I say softly. "Don't feel bad your a great girl, your great for my son to." She says. "Thank you Ms.Heather." I say as I finish my plate.

Odell is eating away and after he's done we decide were leaving. There's so much traffic because of Black Friday so it takes us forever to get to my apartment.

"Odell we should go shopping.." I say playfully. "Hell no!" He yells. "Why not?" I ask. "I think you forgot who I am.." He says playfully. "Oh yeah never mind." I say.

"So what we going do?" He asks me. "Well I don't know about you baby but I'm going to sleep I'm so sore and tired." I say.

"Well I guess I'll go home then." He says. "So you not tired?" I ask him. "Nah." He replies as we pull into my apartment parking lot. We walk into my apartment and I sit on the couch for a few minutes. I take off my shoes and doze off while Odell watches ESPN.

At around six o clock Odell wakes me up telling me he wants to show me something. I try to decline because I'm grumpy and sleepy but he insists so after much resistance I finally give in.

He grabs my hand and leads me to the roof of the apartment complex. With every step I feel a slight pain between my thighs but I try to ignore it.

When we get to the top I see a covered tray and the table set up. It was a bit chilly and I felt the icy wind hit my cheeks but when Odell grabbed my hand it filled me with a warm fuzzy feeling.

"So while your lazy ass was asleep I got dinner.." He says as he pulls out a chair for me to sit. "So how?" I ask. "I talked to the manager and rented the roof out for the night." He says.

"Wait you can rent a roof..?" I say confused. "I don't know but I did." He says laughing. He starts to uncover the food and hands me my plate and we start to eat.

"This is delicious but why did you do all of this you don't even know if this is a real relationship." I say playfully. "Oh so what is it?" He asks rising a eyebrow at me. "You a sugar daddy to me.." I say looking up.

"Nah you ain't like that." He says. "I know but you never know." I say. "Well I hope not you got me hooked on you Lex.." He says. I blush and send him a smile.

We then spend the night enjoying our dinner and then we go back to my apartment and he decides to stay over for some reason but I ain't complaining.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

373K 13K 105
Odell a football player had never imagined himself settling down again at least not this early in his life. He was just getting the recognition he d...
121K 4K 34
Amara keeps her mind on business at all times. But as Odell Beckham's new manager, it's her job. With Odell being the flirtatious and cocky man he is...
197K 6.1K 84
Ari has been single and she don't need no man but once she meets Odell Beckham jr, one of NFL's top football players... will she fall for him or play...
22.5K 535 19
Odell Beckham Jr. is a successful wide receiver for the New York Giants. He lives a perfect life with his wife, Mya. or so they seem perfect to the...