Miss Independent

By lovelikejay

Odell Beckham Jr meets this girl who's unlike any other. He has to chase her around something he's not used t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97

15

4.6K 85 4
By lovelikejay

So today is the Saturday before thanksgiving and that party at some club is today. Odell agreed to come as long as we leave around 12 cause he can't miss his morning practice tomorrow. It sounds reasonable so we definitely going tonight.

I'm at my apartment getting ready before Odell comes to pick me up. He's at the gym like always. I came home at around 3 because I had a meeting with my management at 12. I took a nap now I'm awake getting ready.

I took a shower and did my routine then I went to dry off. I found a tan form fitting jumpsuit that hugged my curves in all the right places I also don't bother with bra and panties cause they not needed and I don't wear them unless I have to. I don't know if it's to much for a club but id rather look good. I walked around my room looking for my straightening iron. I thought I left it in my dresser but it's not there. After 10 minutes of searching I find my gold straightening iron sitting on my bathroom countertop.

I went and straighten my hair perfectly and I parted it down the middle something I don't usually do. I then went to finish my make up which won't much but I still looked pretty good. I then went to my closet to get some red heels.

I look in my long mirror and spin around a few times trying to look at myself in all angles. While I was looking in the mirror I got a text and I went to check my phone it was Odell saying he's here. I grabbed my phone and my clutch I prepared earlier with my ID so I can get in and money and lip gloss.

I went down to Odell's car and got in the passengers side. "Hey baby." I say as I close the door."hey princess." He says. I lean towards him to give him a kiss but the closer I get I smell the sweat from him working out. I still give him a quick kiss though but with my nose scrunched.

"Sorry baby I'm going to shower at home." He says as starts driving."baby you don't smell good open a window." I say as I adjust to the smell. He rolls down the window and I feel a cool night breeze wash over us. We sit in silence for the rest of the car ride to his house.

When we get to his house he leads me to his room. He goes in the bathroom and turns on the shower. I lay on his bed and turn on the TV I flip channels until I land on Keeping Up with the Kardashians. I lay in his bed watching that until he's finished.

I hear the shower turn off and Odell moving around in the bathroom. After a few minutes he comes out in only a towel wrapped around his waist and some water droplets glistening on his skin. I stare at him looking at every muscle move as he walks to his closet.

When he disappears in his closet I sit on his bed trying to calm my hormones down. Odell is one sexy ass man but damn. After a few minutes Odell comes out of the closet in a white t shirt and jean vest with a hood and some jeans. I roll my eyes cause he ain't even try to look nice.

"Odell I don't know why you can't dress up a little.." I say pouting. "Baby Imma be dressed up in a few days let me chill for a bit.." he says walking over to me. "Mm yeah whatever." I say. "You always have a little attitude but I noticed you staring at me.." He says smiling as he climbs on top of me. He is really trying me but I'm going to stay strong.

"I won't looking at nothing.." I say trying not to look directly in his eyes because his face is hovering a few inches over mine. "You are lying." He says as he slowly plants his lips on mine. I try to fight the urge but I kiss back. He slowly starts to kiss my cheek then my jaw then continues to kiss down my neck. He goes down kissing my chest while he caresses my boobs through my top with his hands. He removes his hands and pulls down my top and takes my boobs out. I suddenly feel a bit self conscious because they are small. I help him by taking the straps off so he can pull down my top farther.

He starts to suck on my right nipple like a baby. It feels so good but I try to stay calm. I let out a few low moans as Odell sucks and licks my nipple. He switches to my left and I look down at my right and see a bruise forming. I smirk to myself.

While he's still sucking on my nipple we hear a noise downstairs. "Odell..Odell.." I hear a woman call him. He detaches his lips and tongue from my nipple. "Baby that's my mom." He says. Shit I'm sitting here with my boobs out while his mom downstairs.

"Odell!" She calls again. "Mama hold up I'm upstairs!" He yells back in response. He looks over at me while I attempt to fix myself. "Baby my mom just came over probably to leave some equipment but come on so you can meet her." He says as he waits for me to finish fixing myself. I don't think I could meet his mom right now. I'm not wearing a bra or nothing plus her son was just sucking on my breast a few seconds ago I don't know what I would say.

"Odell no I can't I ain't wearing a bra or nun I ain't dressed to meet your mom...she going think I'm a hoe or something Odell.." I say. "No she not come on baby relax.." he says trying to reassure me and calm my nerves. "Odell I don't know.." I say hesitantly. "Come on.." he says grabbing my hand and he pulls me down the steps.

"Maaaa!" Odell yells. "Why are you yelling Odell?" She says. We hear her voice from the living room I try to make my heels make as little noise as possible. "Mama I want you to meet my girlfriend the one I told you I'm bringing for thanksgiving." He says. I follow behind him as we walk into his living room. His mom was sitting next to a big box probably his equipment. She looks like she's pretty tall she's a tanned woman who has a skinny frame but is very muscular. She has long brown hair pulled into a ponytail.

"Hey honey your name is Alexis right? Odell had told me so much about you." She says as she gets up walking over to us. "Yeah and he's told me much about you also." I say softly. I try to make myself less noticeable because I feel uncomfortable meeting his mom dressed like this.

"Please call me heather but your so pretty Alexis." She says as she examines me. "Thank you but I'm so sorry about how I'm dressed were about to go out and..." I say trailing off.

"Don't worry about that you look great-" she says. "I told her but she being shy mama." I say. "Hush..so how's Odell treating you?" She asks me. "Very good he's a real gentlemen." I say smiling.

"Good cause Odell sound like he really care for you." She says. "Aw I really care for him also he's a great guy." I say. "I know but I can't wait to see you guys for thanksgiving don't be shy Alexis if Odell likes you I love you! I just came by to drop off some equipment I'm about to go so you guys can enjoy your night!" She says excitedly. She hugs me goodbye and hugs Odell and tells him to be good.

"Ma you treating me like I'm A baby or some shit.." he says. "Bye I ain't bout to argue with you Odell.." she says as she walks out the door.

"Odell do you think she likes me?" I say as soon as the door shuts. "Baby you tripping you know she did." Odell says as he comes over and hugs me. He kisses my forehead softly. "Dell I'm serious we going there for thanksgiving what if she think I'm a hoe or something..or what if she don't think I'm good for your or something..." I say as I consider what his mom could possibly be thinking.

"You need to relax I know she liked you my mama likes everyone so you got nothing to worry bout." He says I nod. I feel my phone buzz and I see its Lee texting me.

"Odell lets go Aaleeyah already at the club." I say. "Alright let me get my keys." He says. He walks over and grabs his keys then we walk to one of his cars.

We get in the car and drive for about 15 minutes to where the party was. Odell left his car in valet parking and we walked in. I led Odell to the VIP section here Aaleeyah and her boyfriend at.

We found them at the bar ordering drinks. "Hey Lee." I say as I sneak up behind Aaleeyah. "Hey babyyy." She says. "Hey Odell." She says sending Odell a smile. Trey turns around "hey Alexis." He says sending me a smile. "Hey Trey." I say. "Trey this my boyfriend Odell.. Odell this Lee boyfriend Trey." I say quickly introducing them.

"Oh yeah I know I'm a big fan of the Giants..I remember watching that catch I almost broke my damn tv." Trey says playfully. "Thank you man when season start if you want I can get you some tickets for one of my games." Odell says.

"I'll accept that offer.." Trey says and Odell and Trey start to converse. They carry on a long pointless conversation about 'guy stuff' I don't really listen because I'm not all that interested.

"Alexis.. Lemme holla at you real quick." Aaleeyah says as she pulls me away from the guys. "We'll be over there." Aaleeyah says pointing at a couch as we make our way towards there. We leave the boys talking and ordering drinks.

"What you need to talk bout?" I ask her as I sit down. "Tell me bout what you and Odell did for them things to be all over yo neck you ain't slick." She says playfully. "Well we ain't do nothing yet unlike you and Trey I remember yo ass called me at 4 am to tell me he had the best dick.." I say rolling my eyes.

"Shut up so what y'all do then?" She asks me. "Uh exactly what it looks like he kissed my neck.." I say smiling like a little girl. "Old lying ass." Aaleeyah yells over the music. "Well he fingered me the last time he stayed at my house after I cried about christian...and today he was sucking on me like I was his mama then his mama showed up at his house.." I say.

"You met his mom? Oh how that go?" She asks me. "She was nice and she was buff as hell.." I say.

"Better not play with Odell she going fuck you up lex." She says playfully she probably right though. 

"Excuse me.. Baby girl you came here with anyone?" Someone interrupts me and Aaleeyah's conversations. It's a buff guy who dark skin with a little beard and mustache forming. Aaleeyah raises an eyebrow at me indicating he's talking to me.

"Ain't no way to talk to a girl.." I say rolling my eyes. Lord my attitude stay on 100. "Lil mama quit playing you single or not?" He asks me again. This nigga to full of himself but I ain't bout to entertain this no more.

He stands waiting for my reply as I watch Odell walk over towards us. Aaleeyah covers her face as this starts to get awkward. Trey follows behind Odell with him and Aaleeyah's drink in hand.

"Hey lex I got you a margarita." He says handing me a strawberry frozen margarita. I watch him sip his drink as he looks over to the guy standing here.

"Hey I remember you.. you Josh Norman you on the panthers right?" He asks. The guy Josh says yeah and daps Odell up. "But Odell you mind introducing me to your friend?" He says nodding his head towards me. "Oh this my girl." Odell says smiling. Lord it's the cutest thing to see how happy he is to announce that I'm his girl.

I hear Josh mutter under his break lowly. "Not for long.." he walks off and pats Odell on the back as he walks off. Odell probably didn't hear him I can tell because Odell still smiling.

"Odell that man who just walked away was trying to get me." I say. "What he say when he was leaving thou?" Odell asks me. "When you said I'm yo girl he said not for long Odell.." I say now I regret telling him cause I don't know much about Odell temper he seems calm but a nigga always going be a nigga. I feel Odell tense up and release me from his arms he starts to look around to see if he sees Josh. Luckily he's out of sight for what I can tell.

"Baby sit down." I say. I pull Odell down on the couch and Aaleeyah and Trey over there cuddling. Odell a little mad at first but then after a while me him Trey and Lee laughing having a good time.

At around 11 we get up to dance and I guess we spent a long time there cause it was 12 when Odell told me we hand to go. Before we left the DJ announced Odell and Trey songz was in the house so it made it harder for me and Odell to be able to leave because lord knows drunk girls would not leave him alone. I was able to keep my cool and make it outside where we waited for his car.

When it came he opened the door for me and he drove me home. He was kind of quiet the whole car ride just the radio music humming along silently.

When we got to my apartment Odell parked his car and offered to walk me up. I took his offer and walked with him. "Baby can't you stay tonight?" I ask him as we stand outside my door. "I got practice babygirl I can't miss it but I'll call you after." He says. He cups my face and pulls it close to him. He plants a kiss on my lips. I pretend to pout then open my door and go in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 13K 105
Odell a football player had never imagined himself settling down again at least not this early in his life. He was just getting the recognition he d...
410K 16.8K 29
23-year old Odell Beckham Jr. is a petty and aggravating wide receiver for the NY Giants,who has his own opinion on Plus size girls. What happens wh...
143K 5.5K 54
An Odell Beckham, Jr. Love Story
395K 11.5K 47
short stories of odell becham jr. and you...don't judge me. cover creator: @tokyotana