Miss Independent

By lovelikejay

Odell Beckham Jr meets this girl who's unlike any other. He has to chase her around something he's not used t... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97

1

15K 181 5
By lovelikejay

Alexis Pov
Ugh I'm not in the mood for the studio today I have the worst headache. I took my time in the bath cause I decided to take a bubble bath to calm my headache. I spent about 30 minutes in there. After I finished I wrapped a towel around my body and went to straighten my hair. It took me only 40 minutes to get it how I desired. Then I applied my make up. I went over to my closet and looked around for something. I finally decided on a white long sleeve lace crop top and some light jeans. I went and laid it on my bed. I went and found some bright pink pointy heels. I went and put lotion and deodorant and perfume on then went to get some black panties and a black bra and put them on. I then went and put my clothes on.

Instead of going to the studio I grabbed my sketch book and put it in my purse. I grabbed my phone and my laptop and keys.

I left my apartment or luxury apartment whatever you want to call it. I hoped in my grey BMW I wanted to get a black one but I guess this one was a better fit for me at the time.

I drove to this cafe about 5 minutes from my apartment. My friend owns this place so their used to seeing me a lot. I parked my car in the first empty parking spot I found and went inside.

"Hey Alexis." On of the baristas named Brandi said from behind the counter. "Hey Brandi." I greet her. "So what you doing here should you be at the studio miss thingg." She says playfully.

"Yeah but I won't in the mood today I got the worst headache and I kind of want to be alone and this the calmest place I know except for your loud ass." I say. "Yeah whatevaaaa." she says laughing.

"So what can I get you lex?"

"Uh give me a medium frozen carmel coffee, one of them big cinnamon buns, and a hot bagel with butter." I say. "Ight you always did eat a lot." She says as she types in my order.

"You need a ibuprofen or something?" She asks me. "Yes please." I reply. She goes to the back where her stuff is and brings me the pill and a little plastic cup of water. I take them from her and swallow it.

I wait a couple minutes for my food and when it comes up I take it over to a table in the corner with the dimmest possible lighting. I pull out my sketch pad and a pencil and start to sketch some designs for my fashion line.

I alternate between sketching and on my computer doing tasks I should have finished a long time ago. I read emails and look up fabrics and materials and do bookings and look for models and do as much as I can get done today.

I check my phone since I've had it on silent all day. I decide to finally check it and I see a bunch of missed calls and texts. I decide to call my bestfriend Aaleeyah who co-owns my studio with me.

"Lee." I say as soon was she answers. "Lex where are you?" She asks. "Don't matter but how's everything?" I ask her. "Uh we good everyone doing what they suppose to." She says . I can over hear all the girls and all the noise that's why I didn't want to go cause it's so loud up in there.

"So you going tell me where your ass at?" She says. "I'm at Mel's cafe near my apartment." I say. "Why?" She says. "I don't feel good but I'm working on my computer and all of that." I say.

"That's why you don't feel good all you do is work all damn day and night." She says. "Hush you know I'm busy." I say. "Yeah but you gotta take a break sometime." She says. "I don't know just you going overwork yourself lex.." She says.

"I know I'm trying to but there's just to much I got to do." I say. "I know Lex but Imma call you later these girls trying to argue with the photograph-- Amrya sit yo ass on that damn chair we don't got time for this!!!" I hear Aaleeyah yell. "Anyways got to go bye Lexi I miss you." She says then hangs up.

I hear the bell ring announcing that someone entered the cafe I look up and see this fine darkskin boy with blonde curly hair. I sneak a quick peek at him as he makes his way to the counter.

I go back to my work and finish my 5th page of sketches. I start to smell fresh cinnamon buns I try to not get up and order one but the smell is to strong and leaves my mouth watering.

I finally lose the battle with myself and get up to order another one. I walk up to the counter and see Mel is finally here.

"Melly you trynna hand me like two of them big cinnamon buns." I say smiling. "For a model you eat to damn much but yeah hold on." She says as she goes to the back to get me them.

Odell's Pov
I went into this cafe after my morning practice to get some food cause I come down here once or twice and I haven't been disappointed. I get my food and take a seat by the door. I get my laptop out to finish reading my NFL contract modifications.

I look up and see the finest girl I ever laid my eyes on. She was light skin had long black hair a skinny little waist with thick thighs and her ass is huge. When she turned her head I got a better look at her and see her flawless smile. I also see her full lips her big eyes and tiny nose.

I debate should I talk to her or not I mean you never know if she one of them gold diggers. Nah she don't seem like the type I watch her for a couple minutes. She look like she studying or something she might be to young for me. Never know till you try.

I slowly made my way to where she was sitting she was on her second cinnamon bun. I looked over to what she was writing and I saw clothes drawings maybe she a artist or something. I stood by her table until she looked up.

"Hey you single?" I say because that's the first thing that pops into my mind.

"Alright yeah but no you going try this again honey go back and find a respectful way to greet someone take five minutes or as long as you need." She snaps. She rolls my eyes and I turn around and walk up to the counter to the girl who she got the cinnamon buns from.

"Uh excuse me you know that girl in the corner?" I ask her quietly. "Yeah that's Alexis." She says.

"Can you tell me more bout her?" I ask. "Uh why?" She asks. "I think she cute I don't know." I say.

"Well okay well she just turned 21 like a month ago, she a Instagram model-" "what's her Instagram?" I ask. I hand her my phone and she types it in. I follow her. "Okay well she's also a model and has her own clothing line and studio." she says. "Uhhhh she like 5'2, she love going to the gym and she works a lot."

"She single?" I ask. "Yeah I haven't seen her with a boy since she was 18 and that ain't end well." She says. "Uh thank you." I say.

Alexis Pov

Here comes this little boy again. He walks over to me more nervously this time. "Hey I'm sorry about earlier, my name is Odell and as soon as I saw you I couldn't help but notice how gorgeous you are." he says.

"Much better." I say blushing. "You mind if I sit here?" He asks me. I mean he's cute why not. "Yeah sure go ahead." I reply. "Alright let me get my stuff." He says he goes and gets his laptop and things.

"Aaaaleeexxxxxissss" I hear Brandi whisper yell. "What?" I say. "I see you." She winks. "Shut up." I say.

"Hey uh I didn't get your name." He says as he pulls his chair out and takes a seat. "It's Alexis." I say.

"You mind if I buy you another one of them frozen things?" He says motioning to my empty cup with only a bit of shredded ice remains at the bottom.

"Oh you going buy me a drink? Typical." I say. "So you don't want one?" He asks. "I do it's a caramel frozen coffee." I say. "Alright." He gets up and goes to order it.

I watch him come back with two of them. "I decided to get one to try it out." He says smiling as he hands me mine. I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Hey man look I'm just trynna get to know you why you gotta have a attitude?" He asks but you can tell he won't trying to be rude.

"I don't know I'm sorry." I say. "Uh let's try this again.." I say.

"Alright so what you doing here?" He asks me. "I won't trynna go into work today it's so loud and I ain't been feeling to good." I say. "Oh that's not good." He says. "So why are you here?" I ask him as I take a few sips of my drink.

"I just finished my morning practice so I decided to come here and get coffee and a sandwich while I read over my contract." He says.

"What kind of contract?" I ask. "My NFL contract they made some modifications to it." He says. Oh he in the NFL that explains why he so muscular.

"Oh you play for the Giants?" I say noticing his hoodie. "Yeah so what do you do?" He asks me. "Well I'm a model and I have a little clothing line and a studio with my bestfriend." I say. "Oh alright you be hustling for your money." He says.

"Yeah I'm always busy." I say. "So am I, I got 2 practices a day when it's football season plus I got to go to the gym." He says. "That don't sound that bad." I say giving him a funny look.

"We get over worked after practice we need IV's and oxygen sometimes." He says. "Oh damn." I say. "So what you working on here?" He says pointing to my sketches.

I grab my sketch book and put it closer to him. "Well these are body suits for one of my lines I just have to figure out what material and stitching and sizes and all that." I say. "You model these yourself?" He asks me.

"Well maybe some but I have a few girls down at my studio who also model my clothes."

"If you don't mind me asking how old are you?" He asks. "I just turned 21. You?" I reply.

"23." He says drinking the rest of the frozen coffee. "This was pretty good."

"Well duh." I say. "What you mean by that?" He says. "If I got it of course it's going be good." I say.

"You a little cocky." He says smiling. "I know yo ass ain't talking Mr. 'Are you single'" I say laughing.

"Alright I'll give you that but you know I'm cute if not you wouldn't of let me try again." he says.

"You alright." I reply. "Well damn ight." He says fake pouting. We sit and talk for a few minutes until I get a text from Lee saying one of the photographers were interviewing dropped by looking for me.

"Uh Odell this was fun but I have to run to the studio I'm sorry." I say. "Oh no it's okay business calls." He says. I start to clean everything up. "Uh Alexis can I get your number?" He says confidently. I really won't ready for a relationship or for a guy he's so sweet but I don't see me and him working out.

"Look Odell your really sweet and I would love to get to know you but I'm to busy for a guy plus I don't know if this going work out." I say.

"Nah you ain't going do me like that Imma get your number." He says. "I don't know maybe some other time." I say. "So you just going curve me." He says sadly. "No it's not that I just have a lot going on." I say. "Alright well bye Alexis let me at least help you take things to your car." He says. I smile and hand him my bag and he grabs my laptop.

"Bye Alexis." He says as he closes my car door. "Bye Odell."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

TORN By Laura H.

Fanfiction

428K 19.2K 89
Jazmine sacrificed her own dreams so that Odell could live his, no questions asked! But now that the tables have turned the real question is, is Odel...
258K 7.5K 72
Odell and Alana are back as they battle even more issues with their relationship concerning arguments, infidelity, and trust. New people emerge and n...
260K 11.8K 104
Odell Beckham Jr. wasn't like any other football player who chase women for lust and lust only. He had eyes for one woman and did any and everything...
46.2K 2.3K 31
Layla is the ODell Beckham jr number one fan. She has supported him since he was college. Odell knows about her and thinks Layla is just some fan gir...