Chapter 25♡

(Olivia's P.O.V)

Me and Elliot were outside the apartment when we got a call. "Hey Nancy. Yeah. We can come and get her." Elliot asked if things were alright. "Yeah. We just need to pick Paige up. She loves your mom so much." He kissed me. "I know it's been a long day with Ariel and everything.. but we'll make sure that she goes to school. And we'll find out more about Charlie." I couldn't even think about her being invloved with boys. At the tender age of 14. Like, it scared us as parents. As we made our way to his mom's house, Paige saw us near the window. Tapping her little fingers on it, Nancy opened the door. "Hi you two." She handed Paige to Elliot. "Hey you. Daddy missed you." She babbled as he held her. "How is Ariel?" Nancy asked us. "She's ok. Thankyou for having her." Nancy said that was no trouble. Giving me her bag, we got going.

As the evening rolled around, I decided to make dinner. "Does Pasta sound good?' Paige continued to babble as Elliot played with her. "That sounds great baby." We hadn't even heard a peep from Ariel since we got back. "Yeah.. you can play with that toy." Finding our other daughter at that house was a nightmare. She was starting to make progress. What happened to her? "Beep Beep." Elliot played with her little toy car as I simmered the pasta. Getting her high chair, I just looked at it. I wasn't really breastfeeding anymore. She was becoming more independent. It was nice having cuddles with her at night time though. Paige looked at me.. she had been crying a lot more recently due to her first tooth coming through. Me and Elliot were both having sleepless nights. She was worth every minute though. "Dinner is nearly ready." Elliot continued to make car noises..😆 "Vroom!!" Paige giggled. Sitting with them for a bit, she put her hands out. "Come to Mommy." She then mumbled a bit. "Mo Mo!" I smiled at Elliot. "She nearly said Momma!"

We continued to talk to her to see if she would say it again. "Momma!" I was elated. So was Elliot. "You're such a clever girl. Shall we try and say Daddy next?" As I carried her over to her highchair, Elliot called Ariel. "I'm coming!" Elliot took out cutlery and made some drinks. "Bot bot!" Paige was definitely going to be a chatterbox. Ariel came downstairs, sat at the table and continued to text. "No phones at the table." She huffed. Dishing up the food, I handed out plates. "This looks lovely babe." Elliot thanked me. As we all sat down, we tried our best to talk to Ariel about what we were going to do about her behaviour. "It wasn't right to sneak off like that sweetheart. We just want you and your sister to be safe." She continued to eat her food. "Momma. Pasta." I stroked my little girl's cheek.."yes baby."

Ariel then continued to text on her phone. "What did we say about no phones at the table?!" I took her phone. "HEY! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" She practically screamed at me. "Yes I can! Now eat!" She picked her fork up. Practically slamming it on her plate. "Just because I was having a good time, the "fun" police decided to crash the party." I couldn't talk to her when she was acting like that. She then finished her food, put her plate in the sink. Going back upstairs. "Yummy Daddy." Paige had sauce all over her face. "You mucky girl." Elliot took her out of her highchair. "I'll get her ready for bed. Then, you're all mine.' As I washed the pots, his hand touched my bottom. "That sounds good Ell." Blushing, I got on with cleaning up. My phone rang. It was Nina.

"Hey. How are things?' She told me everything. From how she was getting on at the safe house, to her appointments. "My baby boy is ready for his arrival. I just miss the apartment. Seth has called multiple times. Do you think I should at least hear him out Olivia?" Leaning against the worktop, I did my best to advise her. "I think you should. If you feel ready honey. I'm just worried about you." Nina then started to cry. "I'm petrified. I don't want him to hurt me. Or my little boy." I asked her when her next scan was. "It's on Tuesday evening. My mom wants to come with me. Being here at the centre is great. The staff have been very helpful." Saying that me, her and Amanda should have a meet up soon, she said that we could text dates to each other. "See you soon. Love you." After she ended the call, I turned off the lights. Going upstairs, I checked on Ariel.

"Ariel. Sweetheart. Just talk to me.' She huffed as she sat up on her bed. "I don't want to. Has Barba rang you yet?" I forgot to call him back. "No. He hasn't. Why?" She dismissed the subject. "I'll just talk to him." She seemed so off. Maybe Amanda was right.. "Night honey. I love you." She snuggled into bed. Not saying a word. She definitely needed to attend therapy again. I wanted to check her bedroom drawers so badly. She self harmed. I was petrified that she was doing it again.. as I checked on Paige, she was soundly sleeping in her bedroom. "I love you so much baby." Stroking her hair, I placed the blanket over her small body. Going into our bedroom, Elliot was closing the curtains. "Well hello handsome." He kissed me as I opened my drawers. Taking out my underwear and night clothes, his lips trailed on my neck. "Ell.. stop." He made me blush. Made my stomach burst with butterflies. "We.. will.. find out what's happening with Ariel. I promise." As I turned around, he full on kissed me. "You're too beautiful Benson." His smile was infectious." As I went to shower quickly, I just felt myself blush.

My partner was lovely. Kind. Sweet. Mentally, I still felt like I was a bad mom. One of my daughters is turning out to be a mess. Letting myself cry, I wiped each tear away. Just cut. You know you want to. Just do it! Getting out of the shower, I wrapped the towel around my body. Drying my hair, I walked back into our bedroom. Look for your pouch when Elliot isn't in your bedroom.

"Liv.. what's up?" Turning around, I instantly felt paranoid. "I.. need my elastic band." He took it out of my bedside draw. "Liv.. talk to me. Baby." I placed it on my wrist.. flicking it.. Flick.. Flick.."I was having thoughts again babe. What if I'm not being a good mom?" Elliot reassured me.. comforted me. "Olivia. You are the most incredible mom. I often think the same about myself. You're using the band. That's the most important thing." As I got into bed, he cuddled me. "I had that thought for a split second. To get my pouch out. To strike a pin against my skin." Elliot squeezed my hand. "I'm so proud of you baby. I love you so much. We'll get through this together." We kissed. He was so good at just calming me down. "You're so cute you know?" I laughed. "No I'm not.." I decided to tease him a bit..😆

"You're wearing my favourite pjs?" Elliot blushed and he said that he felt all hot.. "You're so beautiful.. it hurts." We cuddled each other until we both fell asleep.