Chapter 2♡

(Olivia's P.O.V)

Getting up, I heard some music playing. "Morning Liv!' Nina was crazy. I made my bed, saying morning. Making my bed, I saw my uniform all placed out in my wardrobe. I wonder how things would be today. Putting the shower on, I jumped in. Missing him was a daily thing. Would he be at work today? Letting the water cleanse my body, I smelt eggs. OK..  now I really needed to hurry.💜 "Coming Nina!" Getting dressed as quickly as I could, I made my way downstairs. My friend had laid out breakfast for us. "This looks amazing." Sitting at the table, we spoke about her going into the precinct today.

 "I'll feel better once I've done it. Cleaning my cuts were difficult though." I could tell that she was a bit on edge. 'These eggs are amazing. Really tasty.' She then asked me about work. 'Well, it's busy as usual. I'm surprised that I got to sleep last night.' Finishing my breakfast, Nina complimented me. 'You look amazing. And before you say it, I look a mess.' Disagreeing, I laughed. 'Are you ready to go?' She went to put on a sweatshirt. 'Yeah.' Getting in the car, my phone buzzed. It was him. I didn't want to answer it.. but then he would become worried.  Starting the car, Nina asked who rang. 'Elliot. What would I have to say to him?' As we drove, Nina advised me to hear him out. 'You should. I understand that it will be difficult. I know that you love him.' Pulling the car up, we went into the precinct. 'Hi Liv.' Finn hugged me. 'Hey. I've got a statement to take for my friend here.' She nervously said hi. 'Take all the time you need. Elliot is out a scene with Munch.' I kinda felt relieved. Going into a room with Nina, I took some paper and a pen. 'Take all the time you need.' Hearing everything, I just took deep breaths. She was hurting..

"He abused me. Like physically. He would hit me all the time. I would cry so much to the point where my throat would hurt. He would verbally abuse me too." She started to cry.. I decided to stop. "I can't do this Liv. I'm not strong enough." Hugging her, I reminded her that she was enough. "You're amazing." We stopped as Elliot came in. "Hey Olivia." Turning around, I just took him in.. his eyes were still as bright. He was extremely handsome. This was my partner. My life. "I'll leave you two to chat." Smiling at my best friend, she then left the room.

"Olivia.. I'm sorry about everything. For just being so distant." His hand then reached mine. I loved this man so much. "I honestly couldn't deal with our loss. It really hit me that I wasn't going to be a father." It affected me as well. Not knowing how to feel, I just hugged him. Tightly. "Whatever happens, we'll be ok." After our day, we went back to the apartment. "Did you wanna go out for dinner tonight?" That sounded so nice.. but I was still concerned about Nina. "That would be so good." Kissing me, I giggled. "I'll get in the shower first."

Watching him get undressed, I couldn't help but blush. He was gorgeous. How did I get so lucky? He made my knees weak.. looking at some outfit options, I heard my phone ring. It was Amanda. "Hi. Yes, I'm good. I'm actually choosing an outfit." When she asked what for, I giggled. "Yep. He's taking me out. You enjoy your evening. I'll tell you all about it." As I took out my black patterned dress, I chose my shoes. As the shower stopped, Elliot asked about Nina.

"She's clearly afraid of him. I had to take a statement from her today. Babe, I'm just really worried about her." As he walked in half naked, I just buttoned my lips.. "Like what you see?" He then walked towards me. His eyes glistening.. he was cute. "Hell yeah I do." Touching my cheek, I felt butterflies in my stomach. "Oh.. I love this dress. Your figure is amazing Liv." Going into the bathroom, I was starting to feel better. As the water ran, I jumped in. Maybe things between us would be ok. I was still very sad.  He was one person who could always see right through me.

"I'm pregnant." He just held my hand as he processed the news. "Liv! That's incredible news. Baby, we're going to be a family." He touched my stomach.. just looking at me. "I love you." I kissed him.

"Babe?" Snapping out of my daydream, I got out of the shower. Wrapping the towel around my body, I opened the door. "Ooo.. you look so handsome!" He honestly did. He just played up to my comment even more.😂

"So, I've been thinking more about us starting a family." Getting dressed, I stayed quiet as he spoke. "I would love to try again. I understand that you may not want this right now." Sorting out my hair, I felt my eyes close. "I'm just scared Ell. What if I miscarry again?" As I stepped out, he stood up. "We'll take things one step at a time." Going outside, we got in the car. "So, where are you taking me?" He winked. "You'll see." We pulled up at my favourite restaurant. "Mario's?" I squeezed his hand.

As we walked to a table, I sat down. He just admired me. "What shall I order?" He laughed at me. "You always get the penne pasta with the garlic bread.' He knew me so well.💜 "And I'll have the pizza." After ordering, I asked how work was going for him. 'Well, I had a lot of admin to do on one case, then I had to go on a sence with Munch. It was awful." As our food arrived, we spoke more about what he said. "A baby would be great. It's just my fear.. it's at an all time high. You know how much I love being a godmother to Jessie and Billie." Fear cosumed my brain.. like it was too much. "Maybe we could go to therapy to see how we can work on some issues." The evening then just got better as he took me for a walk down to the pier. He wrapped his arms around me. "I just can't live without you Liv. I love you. We'll be ok." As we got home, I just kissed him.. "If we're going to do this, we have to be slow. I just don't wanna take any chances." He just stroked my cheek.

He nipped my lip... making my stomach quiver. "Just love me." As my body became more tense, I gasped as my fingers slid to my dress zip. Turning around to face my boyfriend, he glanced at my body.. "You're beautiful." His lips etched on to my neck. Making me want him even more. As he became more aroused, I was ready for him to just love me.. and I was ready to love him. "Go.. I can take it." What I adored about Elliot is that he was so passionate. "Baby.. keep going." My hair was all messed up. I just giggled. He slid in and out of me.. "Did you like that?" Holding his hand, I said yes. "That was nice. His phone then rang. "Yep. Mom.." He then put his shirt on." I decided to text Nina.

Well, tonight was a dream. Did you still wanna stay at ours? I just want to make sure that you're safe.❤

...

She replied back!

Ooo... that sounds intriguing! And yes please?

Texting her to come over now, I went to the bathroom. "Hey.. hey.. are you ok?" Elliot seemed upset. "My mom just told me that my brother is in hospital." Comforting him, I felt the tears on my hands as I wiped them away. "He's had an overdose." Saying that we should  get to the hospital right away, I texted Nina. Leaving a spare key, we went to the hospital.