Chapter 100♡

(Ariel's P.O.V)

I was sat up again. I felt alright. Talking to Anna really helped. Knowing that I was going to be ok felt good. Jason was texting me. He did seem off at school the other day.

Hey Ari,

The reason why I was late yesterday is because I had to sort my little brother out.. but my Dad is hurting my mom. Could we just keep this between us please? I'm scared enough as it is.

The first thing that flashed in my mind was.. Is he hurt as well? It's just him and his little brother. Should I tell Mom and Dad? They'd know what to do. "Ri! Ri!" Hearing my little brother's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Coming Caleb!" Opening my curtains, I then went to open the bedroom door. "Morning you." Kissing him on the cheek, he giggled. "Mommy.. ownstairs." Heading down there with him, my sister said hi. "Hey Paigey. What are you eating?' Getting Caleb a drink, I placed him in his highchair. "Cereal. Coco Pops are my favourite." As she kept chatting to me, I asked her if she had cheerleading practice today. "Yes I do. It's at 11am." Mom and Dad then came downstairs. "Morning Mommy!" She walked over to Paige, giving her a kiss on the forehead. "Morning sweetpea." Dad then gave me a hug. "Morning honey." As I put milk in Caleb's beaker, I gave it to him. "Hanks Ri." He was sweet. "So, are you ready for counselling this morning Dad?' He said yes as he sipped his coffee. "I'll be ok. Paige? Do you have practice later sweetpea?' She smiled. "Yes I do Daddy. I've finished breakfast now. Thanks." She said she was heading upstairs to shower. "We have work later on tonight Ari." My mind then drifted.. to the text. "Huh?" Mom asked if I was alright. "Yeah I'm fine. I promise." Caleb kept banging his beaker on his highchair table. "Hey monkey, please stop that." Dad went to get him out. "Did you enjoy breakfast?" He nodded. "I'm happy about that. How about we both get dressed and then we can look at some of your toys?" He giggled. "That's my boy!" As Dad went upstairs with him, I asked mom a question.

"What if someone I knew needed help? What could I do?" She sipped her tea. "You could always try talking to them. Just be there. Is something going on that I should know about?" I shook my head. "No. Trust me." She hugged me. "I trust you." We spoke about Auntie Nina. "How is she? We've not heard from her." Mom looked at me.. "I think she's ok. I've not heard from her either."

(Nina's P.O.V)

I wiped the tears away from my eyes. Axel was crawling around in his bedroom. I'd had enough. Simon had drained me. I needed to see the therapist that Olivia had recommended. For both me and him. "Momma.." His arms wrapped around mine. I hadn't texted Olivia or Amanda. I felt so emotionally drained. "Axel.. baby." I kissed his cheeks. Getting up, I got some clothes out for him. Ringing the therapist, I asked him if he had an slot free for this evening. "Thanks. I'll see you then." I just needed someone else to talk to.

As I washed my little man, I thought more about appyling for a job. Maybe I needed a fresh start in terms of a career. "All done." As I wrapped him up in a towel, I sorted him out. "Dada?" Trying not to cry, I just focused on him. As I heard the front door shut, I felt a stray tear drop down my cheek. "All done baby." As he shuffled into his bedrooom, he went to play with his toys. Getting a blouse out with some jeans, I turned the shower on. As the water warmed up, I jumped in. Letting my mind just wander, I thought about the last few nights...

"Si?" He had been in the bathroom for ages. Sitting up in bed, I felt a bit nervous. I wondered if something was up. "Ahh.. babe, you look stunning." He pulled his t shirt down. He looked a bit flustered.. "Thanks baby." As he stroked my cheek, I giggled. "You are amazing. His lips then touched mine. "You taste incredible." He was sure being romantic tonight.. something still felt off.. "You.. are.. just.. so... sexy.." My heart fluttered.