Chapter 80♡

(Olivia's P.O.V)

Laying down, I just looked up at the ceiling. What had really happened to us? I loved him so much.. but, his anger let him down. Hearing my phone, I saw a text from Amanda.

Hey. Are you ok? I've not heard from you. My date night was so nice. It just got cut short. My sister is back in town.

I texted her back..

Hey. Yeah, sorry for the silence. I've just had a bad evening. I'm so exhausted mentally. Elliot and I had a massive disagreement and I'm sleeping in the spare room.

She then rang me straight away.

"Hey. I just thought I would call as it's easier. Do you wanna talk about it?" Sitting up, I explained everything. "Paige felt very frustrated. She ended up becoming a bit angry. Elliot just doesn't understand how Ariel feels." I then told her more about their therapy session. "It didn't excatly go well. Ari wanted to relapse really badly. She needs me right now. So do Caleb and Paige." Amanda said that she felt bad for us. "You've known Elliot for so long.. how much more can you take? Liv, I'm worried for you.' I knew that she was right. "He apologised earlier. The words were said out of anger. Caleb is turning 1 next month. We should be happy. The happiness only lasts for a few months.. then we argue again." Amanda asked me if going back to counselling would be a good idea. "Well, he's attending counselling sessions for his PTSD. But, I think I need to see my therapist on a one to one basis. I don't want our children to be affected by this." Amanda said that sounded like a good idea. "How about.. after a few weeks, I host a girl's night at my place? That way, we can all have a laugh and try our best to cheer you up." I had such good friends. "That sounds great." I then asked more about her sister. "She needs my support right now. I know that for sure." I advised her to suggest going to the hospital or seeing someone.

"She's talking to me.. but she's covered in bruises. She has a massive scar on her cheek. Her partner isn't great at all Liv. But, I'll handle it." I told her to call if she needed anything. 'Thanks. I'll text you the date for girls night. See you tomorrow." As I settled down to sleep, I heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?" Ariel spoke. "Come in honey." She then sat on the bed.

"I can't sleep. Were you and Dad disagreeing because of me?" I sat up.. giving her a hug. "No honey. We weren't. We were just talking about a few things regarding the situation. We only want what's best for you, Paige and Caleb." Ariel then asked me if we were on the verge of breaking up. "Awww goodness.. sweetie. No. Listen, couples disagree and agree on some things. Your dad just has anger issues. Before we had Paige, we were very rocky. I don't want to tell you too much." Ari insisted. "I'm 15 Mom. I can take it." I didn't want to burden her. She was in recovery. "Your dad had time with someone else." She was clearly shocked. "He did?" I said yes. "He didn't mean it. Things were still rocky between us. This was way before we met you and had Paige." She hugged me. "Please don't be angry at your father. We'll sort things out for you kids." I stroked my fingers through her hair. "When did you become so grown up?" She kissed my cheek. "I don't know." I really loved how much Ari was making the effort to get clean. She was having her slip ups.. but she was our eldest daughter. She was progressing really well. "How is school going? Is Ria ok?" She said that she was fine. "Staying at her house was great." I could see that something was on her mind.

"Mom.. you know how Caleb babbled the other day?" I nodded. "Did he say someone's name?" I could see her cheeks turning red. "Does my 15 year old have a crush?" She denied it. "No No and No! I really don't." I teased her a bit. "Your cheeks are saying different." She couldn't stop giggling. 'Well, we met in art club. He dropped his pencil, then I went to pick it up and then he bumped into me.. mom, it was super awkward." I giggled a bit. "His name is Jason. He's sweet. He texted me when I arrived home." She then told me that she just wanted to be friends with him. "Even though I blushed, my mind is messy. I'm still in recovery. What if he doesn't like me back? You know what happened with Brett." Mom comforted me.

"What happened with Brett was terrible, but you're now putting your energy into bettering yourself. I'm so proud of open you've become.. even when you're not feeling good, you're trying your hardest not to slip. Always be honest. We are all so proud of you. So, do your aunties know about this little crush of yours?" She said no. "Uncle Finn, Uncle Carisi and my godfather would freak out! So would Uncle Simon." I giggled about that. "Before you know it, I'll be 16." I smiled. "It makes me feel old." She snuggled up to me. "The start of our vacation will be great. All that matters is you, Paige and Caleb." I kissed her cheek. "All my stuff is packed. I'll leave you to sleep Mom. I love you." I said that I loved her as well.

(Elliot's P.O.V)

Even though we had a lover's tiff, I still loved the woman. The way she walked, the way she laughed, the way she looked after our kids.. I missed sleeping next to her. I heard a knock on the door. Opening up, I kissed Liv's lips. "I love you. I love you. I love you." She hugged me. "I just think we need to talk to members of the family about our problems. They know us the best." Sitting down on the bed, I stroked her cheek. "Seeing Paigey upset made me feel really bad. We have a vacation tomorrow. Ari is also concerned. She's starting her recovery Ell. Just promise me two things." He asked what they were. "You talk to your mom, brother and counsellor, work on your anger issues and please, please open up to me. We can't keep arguing like this. You're my Stabler." He then kissed my neck. "I'll do that. I promise. I need you."

'You're so cute when you're being all sexy like this..' She stroked my arm. "You're pretty good looking too." Feeling the kisses on my neck, I let out a moan. "We.. have.. to.. be up  early.." He looked at me. His blue eyes were mesmerising. "Let's go to sleep then." As I kissed him back, he admired my body. "You're so gorgeous." I complimented him back. "You're so handsome."

I wanted to work on things. For him. For me. For our kids.