Chapter 73♡

(Paige's P.O.V)

Today was my birthday sleepover day! I was too excited. Bea, Izzy, Cece, Jessie and Billie were all coming over. As I got up, I saw the sun rising. It looked really pretty. I heard a knock on my bedroom door. "Come in." The door then opened. It was Mommy. "Morning honey. Are you excited for today?" I nodded.

As I decided what to wear, mommy asked me how I felt about her and Daddy spending time together later on. "I don't mind it Mommy. You and him love each other right?" I knew things.😂 "Yes we do sweetheart." As I took out an outfit to wear for the day, Mom gave me a gift bag. "Here's a surprise for you." I opened the bag. It was some unicorn pyjamas. "Thanks Mommy!" She hugged me tightly. "I've also got some for your friends too." As we went downstairs for breakfast, Ariel, Caleb and Daddy were all sat at the table. "Appy irthday aiey!!!" I kissed my little brother on the cheek. Ari then hugged me. "Happy birthday little sister!" Daddy then hugged me. "Happy birthday sweetheart. I thought I would cook your favourite." As I sat down, I guessed what it was. "Streaky bacon with pancakes?' He nodded. As I coloured in my picture, Ari was texting on her phone. I wonder who she was texting actually..

"Mommy?' She looked up at me. "Can we ring our godfather and uncle please?' She handed over the phone. As we dialled the number, we heard a lady giggling in the background. "Hello?" Mom said to pass her the phone. "Oh. Is he there?" I shrugged my shoulders. "Yeah. Tell him it's Olivia." Ari then giggled. "What's so funny miss?" Daddy smiled at her. "Ari has a new friend." She looked at me.. Caleb then looked at me. 'Ason.. ason!!" I nearly laughed as I ate my breakfast. 'Da Da! Out pease?" Dad then took Caleb out of his highchair. "Momma?" She blew a kiss to him. "Momma loves you Caleb!" He then giggled. As I thanked Dad for my birthday breakfast, I said that I was heading upstairs.

"Barba wants to say happy birthday to you Paige!" She handed me the phone. "Hi Uncle Barba. Thankyou. I can't wait to see you later.' He then told me that he was one proud godfather. "We love you very much. Mommy is laughing at something. See you later." As I handed the phone back to her, I went upstairs with Ari.

"So, are you looking forward to your sleepover sis?" I nodded. "Mommy brought some unicorn pyjamas for me and my friends. What are you doing tonight?" She said that she was spending the night at her friends house. "Awww. That's awesome." She then hugged me. "I love you and Caleb so much Ariel. Thankyou for being the best big sister ever." She smiled at me. "Thankyou for welcoming me into your family.' As she went in the shower first, Mommy helped me pick an outfit. "This looks perfect Paige." Mommy had picked out a polka dot dress with a flower on it. "I love it!!"

As Ari had a quick shower, I got my dress out. "I was thinking that I could do your hair in a different style today honey." I said that sounded great. "I remember when I found out that I was expecting you." I asked her how she felt. "I felt nervous and excited." As Ari came out of the bathroom, she seemed happy. "I'll tell you in a bit Mom." As Mommy helped me get ready, she then asked me about my friends. "Cece, Izzy and Bea are so cool to be around. We all love cheerleading practice too. I love doing star jumps the most." Mom gasped. 'That's great Paige. Do you think your teacher will organise a competition?" I nodded. "I'll keep practicing though Mom." Once I was all ready, Mommy did my hair.

(Ariel's P.O.V)

I couldn't stop smiling over Jason. I cannot believe my baby brother said his name.. Dad couldn't stop staring at me. Then Paige said he was my new friend.😂 He's kind. He keeps texting me. As I packed up an overnight back, I put on my jogging bottoms with my grey t shirt. It would be so nice to stay over at my friend's house tonight. My phone then bleeped.

See you in a bit bestie!!! I've got popcorn and movies!!!💛💛💛

Texting her back, I squealed. Tonight was going to be great. I also found my box of medication. This was my alternative to my ciagrettes and the powder.. Mom knocked on my bedroom door. "Are you ok?" I showed her the box. "Listen.. one step at a time. Go and eat something. Then take one. I love you sweet girl." She hugged me. Kissing me on the forehead lightly. "I love you too." Heading downstairs, I saw dad putting food in the oven. "It'll be nice for you to get out tonight." I agreed. "Yep." I played with my little brother for a bit. "Vroom.. vroom.." His toy cars were so cute. "I'll make a sandwich. I need to take my tablet." Dad asked me what it was for. "It's to wean me off the drugs.." Dad touched my shoulder. "It'll be ok. We'll handle the side effects." After I had had something to eat, taken my tablet.. I got my bag ready. "Would you like me to drop you off Ari?" I said no. "It's ok. I'll get the bus. I'll text you." Dad then hugged me. "Stay safe honey." Cuddling Caleb, he tried to kiss my cheeks. "Mwah.. I love you little munchkin." Saying bye to Mom and Paige, I set off. Let's hope I wouldn't be tempted..

(Paige's birthday outfit for the evening

(Paige's birthday outfit for the evening.)

(The pjyamas that Olivia brought for Paige and her friends.)

(Paige's hairstyle)