Chapter 123♡

(Olivia's P.O.V)

Putting my dressing gown on, I checked to see if Paige was still asleep. I stroked her cheek. My little girl was clearly upset. As I made my way to Caleb's bedroom, I opened the door. He looked just like his daddy. He was caring, kind, sweet and loyal. Sitting in the chair beside his window, I thought about Elliot. I loved him very much. I just felt numb sometimes.. Ariel was away. He acted like he didn't care. And now it was affecting our 7 year old. Hearing Caleb whimper, I stroked his cheek. "Shh.. mommy's here. Mommy's here." Sometimes, I did think about reverting back to my old habit. Shutting Elliot out and running with our kids..

I know that sounds awful. Am I a bad person? He just didn't listen. No wonder Paige is upset. Letting tears fall down my cheek, I wiped them away as Caleb slowly fell back to sleep. Closing his bedroom door, Elliot was standing on the stairs. "Listen.. Liv. I just wanna say something." I folded my arms. "Go on then." Staring at him, his blue eyes were so piercing... "I love Ariel so much. I really do. She's great. Even though, she's in a bad state right now, I didn't mean to shout at her like that. She had been smoking at school. She needed to know what she did was wrong." I cried a bit. "She's a surviour of trauma Ell. She needs love and care. She only feels like she can trust me at the moment." He explained that he was going to write a letter. "I think she needs to know that I still love her as her father." I gazed at him. His eyes were so blue. "I love you Liv." He took my hand. Kissing me on the lips. "I.. just need time Elliot." He seemed crestfallen.

"Olivia! I'm sorry!" He stood outside our bedroom door. "Daddy! Just go away! Leave Mommy alone! You're making me upset too. And you've woken me up!" Hearing Paigey say that broke my heart. "Mommy.. make him stop!"

I could hear him cry.. "Mommy... Make it stop! Please!" I held on to Paige. "Shh... shhh.. baby. Mommy's here. Mommy's here."

All I heard was Elliot's voice..

"Olivia.. please. Let me in. Baby, please." I tried to ignore the noise. "Mommy.. I wanna go to Grandma's. Please. Let's go. Please.' My 7 year old was so emotional right now. "Let's just try and get some sleep Paigey." I was trying so hard not to give in. Running away wasn't an option again. Me and him needed a therapy session. Paige finally settled.. I heard her crying. Stroking my fingers through her hair, I ressaured her. "Mommy is going to make things alright ok sweetie? We aren't going anywhere." This is when I nedeed my friends. I had a lot to tell them. But first, I had to figure out deciding on whether my relationship was worth fighting for.

(Alex's P.O.V)

So Tyler and Zack were both in their bedrooms. Chris had been acting weird lately. He'd been arriving home later than usual. I trusted him. As I got ready for bed, I heard my phone. It was Chris. "Hi babe. I'm.. on.. my.. way home. Yes. Home." He sounded like he'd had a few beers. "Ok Chris. See you soon. Love you." It was coming up to a particular date.. it was the anniversary of his Mom's death. He never used to drink. Ever.

This was going to be a long night..

Authours note: Hey everyone! As always, I love and appreicate opinions, all the love and comments on this story. They mean a lot to me. So, I've added in a P.O.V involving Alex and her partner Chris revealing a bit more regarding their situation with their sons and I may have revealed a bit more of Chris's past!!! I would love to know if you would like to read a bit more of his backstory too..💞

Keep reading...

Lauren♡