Chapter 17♡

(Olivia's P.O.V)

Waking up to the sun shining in our bedroom, I sat stroking Elliot's cheek. He was going to be the best father. Getting up, I took out my clothes. It wouldn't be long until I had maternity leave as well. We were both going to work today anyway. "Morning you." I turned to see Elliot glancing at me. "What would you like for breakfast?" He sat up. He then wrapped his arms around my bump. "I would like cereal with some fruit." He kissed my cheek. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach. "I've got to see the counsellor this afternoon. I'm seeing Ariel at the station this morning though." Elliot put a shirt on as I went to shower. "Ahhh. I did a pretty good job last night.' Peeking into her bedroom, I got texts from the nursery delivery service. "Ell! Her bedroom furniture is being delivered later on today!"

He hugged me. "You hear that baby Stabler?" He felt her kick. He was very sweet. "I can come home with you on our lunch break. Just schedule a time with them." Agreeing, I felt another Braxton Hick. "Ooo.. Ell." He asked how I was feeling. "I'm feeling quite peaky.' Feeling my forehead, he advised to call in sick. "I'll call Cragen. Shower and then I'll make you something to eat. I love you Liv." I loved him very much as well. Going to shower, I thought about my brother. We hadn't spoken in years. But, he had no one. His name was Simon. I thought about him a lot. Maybe it was time for me to reach out. Finishing in the shower, I just put some house clothes on. Ringing Amanda, she picked up. "Hi. Are you coming in today?" Saying no, she guessed it. "Sickness?" Agreeing, I also said that the bedroom was coming along nicely. "That's great. Your little girl is going to love it." Looking at the time, I realised that I had my counselling appointment soon. "Would you like a lift?" I honestly had the best friends. "If you don't mind? I'd really appreciate that." Saying that she'd be over soon, I put my coat on with my shoes. Feeling the size of a house, I made my way downstairs. Elliot then gave me my breakfast. "Ahh. This is so delicious. Thanks." Kissing him, he smiled at me. My phone rang. It was my brother. "Hello bro." He giggled. "Hey sis. How are you?" Saying that I was ok, he asked what I was up to today. "I'm not up to much. Why? Did you want to see me?'

He said yes. "All I'd like to do is talk." I was open to that. "I'll meet up with you later if that's ok? At Central Park?" He said that sounded good. "See you soon." Going downstairs, I saw that Amanda had pulled up. "Hi." I smiled as she stood outside. "Did you need any help?" Asking her politely, she just helped me with some of my bags. 'Thankyou." Getting into her car, she asked me how things had been with Elliot. "I just love him. So much. It's lovely just being normal with him." Amanda then confided in me about how things were with Carisi. "I love him too much. It's harder now he's a part of the girl's lives." Parking at the therapy centre, we went inside. "Hi. I'm Olivia Benson. I'm here to see Greg." The lady told me to sit and wait. "Well, I was thinking that we could go on a double date. You, me, Ell and Carisi." Amanda laughed.

"Really?' Giggling as she looked at me, I advised her. "Seeing Nina with Seth made me see that things are worth fighting for." Greg then stood outside his office. "Olivia." Going inside, I sat down. "What would you like to talk about today?" I wanted to talk about my progress with opening up to Elliot. "The relationship with Elliot has improved a lot. I took your advice and started to become more open with him. The fear still creeps in from time to time.. our little girl is arriving soon." Greg praised me. "Well, it's so good that you've taken my advice. Fear can trick our minds at times. You're scared about Elliot leaving right?" I admitted that was true.. "It was just the thought of him leaving. I've been too scared to open up about that. Is it me?" Greg reassured me that he could tell that he loved me very much. 'How about the harming? What are you doing to control your urges?" I told him that I was just focusing on preparing for our little girl.

Telling him more about organising things for our baby's arrival, talking to Amanda and Nina.. work keeping me occupied. He then gave me an elastic band. "This will help with your urges." He also suggested writing in a notebook. "Then, if you don't feel like talking verbally, you can write down how you feel." After my session, I thanked him. "You know what to do if you ever need me Olivia." Placing the band around my hand, Amanda stood up. "Did you want to see what the boys are up to at work?" We got in the car. On our way to the precinct, we saw a young girl by the pavement. "Help me! He's hurt me!" Amanda comforted the girl as I checked her details. "Hi. My name is Olivia Benson. I'm a detective. My friend Amanda here is a detective as well. We'll help you." We saw a man with dark brown hair running down the road. Getting a quick picture, we went to see the young lady. Her cheek was bleeding and her top was ripped..