Chapter 23♡

Author's Note:

I have decided to write about 2 pages in the P.O.V of Amanda and Carisi. I thought it would be cute. The idea came from MariskasAngels! She's also been very helpful along with DayyyFanyyy. The next two chapters are dedicated to you both!💗

(Amanda's P.O.V)

We headed to the restaurant. Carisi looked so handsome. It just reminded me of when we first met at SVU. Walking to our table, he pulled out the chair. "You're so cute." As he sat down, he admired my outfit. "You look stunning Amanda." I blushed. "You look very nice too." Ordering some food, we spoke about how far we'd come as a couple. "It's been a year. I remember asking you out. Finn kept teasing me about you. Then you seemed very nervous when I asked you." I laughed. "It's because I'm very guarded when it comes to romance." The food was delicious!😍 "Billie and Jessie are such cute girls. I love spending time with them. We've basically moved in together." He was really romantic. "We've got to plan a holiday. Take the girls away somewhere. Spend some quality time together." We then asked one another about our favourite movies, types of music and then we talked about what the future held for us. "I'd like to be married. The girls love you to pieces. You've been in my life for so long now." After, we decided to have some dessert. "I feel the same about you. I love you. My mom adores you. My sister loves you." I smiled. He was being so sweet. As we paid half and half for dinner, we stepped out. We took a walk around.. just being with him was peaceful. I felt better knowing that he was around.

"Come here." He slowly leaned in.. kissing me. "I love you Rollins." Holding his hand, I asked him if he would come with me to a meeting next week. "Have you started doing it again?" I hated it when he wouldn't say it. "Gambling. You can say it Carisi. It's ok." I slowly nodded my head as we continued to walk. "I'm still going to the meetings. It's more when I'm struggling with my family." Carisi knew that I was trying to be good. "We'll be ok." On the way home, he brought a bunch of flowers." As we got back, he stroked my hand.. "Let's go inside." Feeling his lips on mine, I blushed. "I love you." We held hands all the way to the front door..

We then discarded items of clothing.. his hands were so soft as he touched my shoulders. "You're so beautiful Amanda." As we became more intimate, I just let go.. "Babe.. I love you so much." As I gazed into his ocean blue eyes, his lips started to trail down my neck. "Carisi.." He smiled at me. My body felt so good against his..♡

As we relaxed, he kissed me. "Where are the girls?" I said that my mom had them. "She offered to look after them. I only trust them with Liv, Elliot and her." He cuddled me.. his hands were so soft. "Jessie and Billie were playing with Ariel the other day and they drew pictures with her. She's a sweet girl." Sonny sat up as I checked my phone. Calling Olivia back, she seemed a bit happy. "One moment." Putting my dressing gown on, I went downstairs. Seeing the sunlight coming through the window, I was on the phone to Liv. 'Yeah. How are the girls?" She said that they were great. "Of course you wanted to know! The date was fab. Everything was great. Dinner was lovely.' She then giggled. "But getting home was even better! Oh Liv! You're so funny. Oh that's good. Tell me more about later. Alright. See you soon."

As I went to shower, Carisi stood near the door. "How was Liv?" Getting in, I told him that she was ok. "She's doing well. Ariel seems to be getting on great." Carisi then got his suit out. "I know today will be a long day. Dawson still being on the run must be hell for Liv and Elliot." I agreed as I finished in the shower. "Your phone is ringing." He went to pick it up. "Yep. OK. Keep him there." We rushed to the precinct. "Hi guys." Olivia was getting a coffee. "How are you?" I smiled.. "Something happened." I told her everything. 'You two are so sweet. I'm glad that you're ok." As we went to our desks, I saw Carisi talking to Finn. I switched on the computer. "Yeah.. but Dawson finds ways out." Hearing his name made my skin crawl.
"I'll want more time with him." Elliot walked towards me. I decided to talk to him. "I trust you." Olivia piped up. Me and Sonny made our way to the questioning room.