Chapter 94♡

(Simon's P.O.V)

When we arrived home, I went to bathe Axel. "Hey buddy. Did you have fun?" He giggled at me as I undressed him. As I ran the bath water, I just thought about Nina. I loved her so much. Kimberly was just one stupid ex of mine. It meant nothing.. I was just out with some mates and I bumped into her.

"Hey you." Turning around, I saw Kimberly standing in front of me. She still looked the same. "Hi." My mates started laughing. 'So, do you wanna buy me a drink?" She was flirting with me. "No. I can't." She touched my hand. "Why? Are you with someone?" I took her hand off mine. "Yes. I am.." she kept hanging around me and my mates. I did feel aroused.. She needed to stay away from me. "Mate? You ok?" My friend Ash saw me sweating.. "Yeah I'm good." As I got another drink, she still hung around. "Is this other woman like have your child or something?" I said yes. 'She does yeah.. so I  suggest you stay away from me.' She then left to go back to her friends. 'Dude.. she was still checking you out. What's the problem?' Knocking back a shot of brandy, I chilled out with the guys.

"What?" My other mate Russ looked at me. "She's hot mate." I sipped my drink. "Yeah. I know.. I'm with Nina." I was still needing to relieve myself. She always made me feel like this. "I'm off home.' As I stepped outside, Kimberly found me. "Don't I get a kiss?" She stroked my shoulder.. her hands were all over my body. "Ooo.. someone's happy to see me." I grabbed her hands. "Get off me. I'm off home." Getting in the car, I drove straight home. Going in, I didn't hear anything. Heading upstairs, I closed the bathroom door. Relieving myself, I just thought about how my body had reacted to seeing my ex. I felt really bad.

"Si!" Hearing Nina's voice, I zipped up my jeans, washed my hands, and headed to our bedroom. "Hey babe." Kissing her, she said that Axel went straight to sleep. "He's so adorable when he's sleeping.. are you ok?" I hugged her. "Yeah. You look stunning." Placing my hand on her cheek, she blushed. "You're a smooth talker." As she undressed, she went into the shower. What was I thinking? My body just reacted to seeing my ex. I couldn't excatly grab Nina and say.. "babe. I just need to hook up with you as I'm feeling stiff over my ex." Seeing Kimberly again was crazy.. she always knew how to flirt with me too. As I sat there thinking, my phone bleeped. It was Kimberly...

I'm sure you want to right?! You couldn't resist me. I'm your excitement. I'm your fire..🔥🔥 xoxoxoxo

I put my phone in the bedside draw on my side. Laying down on our bed, tonight just ran through my mind. The lads made fun of me.. but this was serious. I loved Nina. "Babe?" I went into the bathroom. "Yeah?" Nina then stared telling me about Axel doing new things. "He's starting to become very funny and cheeky. He loves crawling around in his bedroom too." I smiled as her eyes lit up. She got all shy when I stared at her. "I love how much he's growing. He sure loves his Auntie Olivia too." As she got out of the shower, I kissed her. "You're so cute." As she walked into our bedroom, we spoke about the girls. "I can't believe that my nieces are growing up so quickly. Paige is so into cheerleading which I think is awesome. Caleb is so cheeky. He's a great little guy. Ari is doing her best bless her." She just listened to me. When she was dressed, she just did some skincare. "I can see that my mark is still on your neck." She blushed.. "I loved that night with you." I kissed her.. she was my world. "Is something up honey?" She stroked her hands through my hair. "No. I'm alright. I just missed you." Stroking her shoulders, I massaged them a bit. "Well, I have another girl's night coming up. That should be great fun. Maybe my mom could have Axel for the evening?" I said that could be good.

As we relaxed, she snuggled into me. We watched a bit of tv. It was nice being with her. She was amazing. I truly meant that.

(Elliot's P.O.V)

As Olivia went to go for a bath, I was spending time with the kids. We were just having cuddles and talking about how today went. "Today was so fun. I love Caleb Daddy." Paige gave him kisses. He cheekily wiped his cheeks. "Ahhh buddy. Your sister loves you." He started to cuddle me a bit. "I have my competition at some point this month. I have practice tomorrow after school." Looking at the time, Ariel was busy texting. "Hey.. Ari? You there?" She lifted her head up. "Yeah..what?' Paige giggled. "She's texting her boyfriend!" Ari looked at Paige. "He's not my boyfriend. Jason is just my friend." I shook my head. "My two angels. Ari, did you take your tablet?" She nodded. "Yep. Anyway, I'm gonna have a shower. Night." She gave her brother a kiss and her sister a hug. "Daddy. Could me and Caleb have storytime?' I said yes. "Let's get some pyjamas on first, then we'll snuggle up and I'll read you and your brother a story."

As the ran upstairs, Olivia was finished in the shower. "Hey handsome." She wrapped the towel around her body as I kissed her. "Paigey and Caleb said that they would like a bedtime story. I'll bathe them. Did you use your care package?" She smiled. "Yes. I used the coconut oil in the bath." I could smell the scent. "You smell gorgeous." She blushed. "Da Da!!" I'm guessing that my cue to get the younger kids ready for a bath. I also had my first counselling session tomorrow. I felt nervous.. What if I shouted at Olivia again? What if I scared the kids?

"Ell?" I looked at Olivia. "Are you ok?" I nodded. "Yes baby. I'm ok." As she went into our bedroom, she kissed the kids. As Paige jumped in the bath, Caleb lifted his arms up. I then helped him. "Lash! Lash!" He proceeded to splashing water everywhere. "I knew that he would be cheeky." Paigey giggled as she used the soap. "Have you come up with any more ideas for the wedding Daddy? I might have some." She told me some. "We could have confetti on the tables, me and Ari could wear red bridesmaid dresses, we could also maybe make something for Gran too." That sounded fab. Olivia did say that she was going to chat to the girls about her plans for bridesmaids and hopefully her maid of honor. It wouldn't be long. After bathing the two monkeys, I wrapped them up in a towel.

"Liv?" She was in our bedroom. "Hey." The kids then just let me sirt the them out. "Mommy.. ired." Caleb rubbed his eyes as Olivia fixed her pyjamas. "Ahhh baby." She told me that we have another UC mission coming up. I got a email.' As I went to tend to the kids, Ari was unusually quiet. 'Everything alright?' She nodded. 'Mom. Can we talk?' She said yes. As she went into our bedroom, the kids settled down in Caleb's bedroom. As I picked a story, Paige snuggled up with Caleb. As they giggled and gasped, I continued to read the story. They both really enjoyed it. 'Bed time now!' Paige gave me a cuddle, gave Caleb a kiss and then she headed off to her bedroom. Placing Caleb in his cot, I kissed his forehead. 'I love you mate.' Sitting on the stairs, I just let the silence fall. Counselling was going to be hard tomorrow, but I had to go.' As I went into our bedroom, Olivia was talking to Ari. 'You really like being friends with him!' She blushed. 'I do.. but it's difficult as I feel really weird around Jason.' Liv then giggled. 'I can't tell. It's a secret." Ari then went to her bedroom.

"Hey you." Kissing my gorgeous girl, she stroked my cheek. "Will you be ok heading to counselling tomorrow?' I said yes. "Ok. I might go for a nice walk and just have some me time before we do our next undercover mission. Shall I ask Lucy to babysit the younger ones?" I cuddled her. "I think that's a great idea. Then my mom can babysit on Sunday evening." As we cuddled, I kissed her. "You're amazing. I love our life. I love our kids. I love you."

♡♡♡