Chapter 141♡

(Faye's P.O.V)

Kissing Adam was so lovely. He was so gentle. "I think you're amazing." Adam whispered in my ear. "Am I?" He nodded. After kissing him, he took my hand. "I just wanna protect you." I could look after myself. But, I was willing to let my guard down. "I can understand that. I just still can't shake off the fact that an abortion happened. My body didn't feel like my own." Snuggling up to him, he stroked my hand. "I know that you're feeling vunerable. What happened wasn't your fault at all. You're such a beautiful person inside and out. You deserve someone who roots for you, looks after you and cherishies you." I nearly cried. "You are that person. Adam, I feel comfortable around you." He cuddled me.

As we sat in silence, he asked about what was happening tonight. "Carisi is going to propose to Amanda. It's super romantic. He's been there since day one." Adam said that's really sweet. "You'll have a new brother in law." He was really kind. Squeezing his hand, he asked me a question. "Do you like the arrangement?' Looking at him, I blushed a little bit. "I do.. but I've had feelings for you for a long time Adam. I'm surprised that we've not even discussed being in a relationship." He suggested that we should explore it. "How about we see where things go? I could take you on a date." I sat up. "Really?" He nodded. "Did you wanna a movie? I'll let you pick." He said yes.

As he went through some options, I texted Evie.

Adam is so cute. We decided to just take things slow regarding the arrangement. He really likes me Evie.🌸

...

Aw! Listen, you deserve happiness. I think he's such a kind person. Go for it!

"I've picked How To Lose A Guy in 10 days." The movie started. Adam was really cute. I felt his arm slide around my back. "Are you ok with that?" I nodded. He always made sure that I felt safe considering what I had gone through. "Ha ha! I'd so do that to you!" He giggled. "I like my game nights with my mates."  He asked if I wanted a drink. "Yes please.' Getting some flavoured water, he brought over two glasses. "Thanks." We had such a lovely evening.

(Amanda's P.O.V)

Carisi had taken me, Jessie and Billie's to Ollie's. It was our favourite restaurant. "You look stunning Amanda." I thanked him as the girls chatted. Something was going on.. I just couldn't figure it out. "I'll have the pasta with the garlic bread please Mommy." Billie smiled at Jessie. "So, babe.. I'm thinking that all of us could go to the park after this."

Drinking my lemonade, I suggested that we should start thinking about wedding plans.

"I'd love to have light pink and white for the wedding. Liv, Faye, Evie, Pheobe, Paige and theAriel and Alex will be bridesmaids. Would you two like to be flower girls?' They both giggled. "We would love to be those Mommy." Eating our food, we told the girls about the possibility of adopting another child. "Once Carisi becomes your father, we'd like to have another child." We then said that we would be visiting the agency soon. "That sounds cool." The girls then told us more about school.

"Well, we are actually preparing for a big school assembly which will be about familes." I grinned. "That sounds amazing. What did you two want to write about?"

Billie said that she would like to write about how much she loves her aunties and uncles. "Uncle Elliot is always so funny. He's always chasing us around and laughing with us. Auntie Alex gives us cuddles and talks to us. Auntie Pheobe watches movies with us. And Auntie Olivia colours with us."

"Is she having a baby Mommy?" Billie looked at me.

Carisi giggled. "Yes she is sweetheart." They both squealed. "That's so cool!" After leaving the resturant, Uncle Carisi took us outside.

"I've got 2 boxes of rose petals for the two of you." Giving them their box, he said that we were going to head to the park. "Now? Where will Mommy go?" I had an idea. She saw us. "I've just paid. What are you three up to?" We giggled. Getting in the car, we drove over to the destination..

"Carisi! I'm so confused!" Seeing him drive up the road, I saw where we were..

He then got a scarf. "Me and the girls will be 5 minutes. I promise." She blushed. "Come on you two." As we walked down the road, the girls sprinkled the petals across the walkway. "These look so pretty!!!" Jessie giggled. Getting the ring, I looked at it. It was stunning.

"We're done Uncle Carisi!" The girls also looked very pretty.

Going back to the car, I took Amanda's hand. "Just follow me. I've got you Amanda." As she stood on the step, I told her to take the scarf off..

"Carisi.." She gasped, cried.. "Aw!" She couldn't believe it.. "You are the most amazing person. I love you and the girls so much. I love the way you laugh, I love the way you are with Jessie and Billie and I adore you as a person. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"

She said yes! "Yeah!!!" Jessie and Billie grinned. "I love you so, so much Rollins." Placing the ring on her finger, she looked at me. "This ring is amazing."

Taking a few pictures, the girls hugged us both. "I can't wait to tell the ladies!" I hugged her. "I couldn't say no Carisi. I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with the man who I already adore."