Chapter 15♡

(Elliot's P.O.V)

After everyone had left, I started to clean up. This evening had been so special. I couldn't believe that we were having a girl. I was really happy. As I went into the kitchen with the plates, Liv was laying down on the sofa. "Hey you." Turning to look at me, she smiled. "What are you looking at?" She giggled. "More clothes, bedroom ideas and just general mom stuff." I was nearly finished with the washing up when I suggested that we should paint the bedroom now that we both knew the gender. "Yes! I would love to start doing that." After I had cleaned up, I sat down with her for a bit. "You don't understand how stunning you truly are." Seeing her blush furiously, I smiled at her. "You know I don't like compliments babe. "Well, I'm going to give you one a day." As we decided what to eat, the doorbell rang. "Who could that be?" Getting up to answer it, Liv rang the therapist.

"Charlie?! What happened?" Letting my brother come in, he explained. "Those 2 boys who beat me up last time came to the house. They want 5 grand Elliot. They also scared Mom and Chloe." I was now really concerned. After getting the medical kit, I cleaned up his face. "Oh no Charlie. What happened?" Olivia came and sat down with us. "Nothing big. How have you been feeling lately?" She went to make some lemon tea. "Well, I'm feeling ok. Your niece surely likes to be awake." My brother laughed. "Aw. I'm excited to meet her." As she sat down, I demanded that my brother stayed with us. "I'm worried about you. We'll investigate this." He agreed to stay. "I'll ring Mom. See you in a bit."

Seeing him head outside, Liv rubbed my shoulder. "We'll help him. I've booked my session for tomorrow morning." She was very understanding. "I love you." She told me the same. "I needed that mug of tea. I'm going to go upstairs, get ready for bed and have an early night." Kissing her, she giggled. "You can tell that she's going to be just like her mommy." Writing down some information about another case, I was shocked to find out that I knew the other guy's dad. Writing down his contact details, I went to check on Olivia. As I went upstairs, she was laying down. I could hear her snoring.😂 Getting ready for bed, I put on a sweatshirt with some jogging bottoms. Jumping into bed, I positioned myself so that I could still cuddle her. Charlie seemed so quiet earlier. He was my baby brother. I hated knowing that he was in danger. As my eyes started to close, I let my mind drift..

"Daddy? Why is mommy crying?" Hearing Liv, I went to find her. Picking up our little girl. Finding her in our bathroom.. "Mommy.." My partner was crying too.. she had a pin in her hand. "Liv.. listen. Babe. You are more than your scars.." She turned to look at me. "I can't open up to you Ell.. my little girl shouldn't have to see me in pain." She then gave her a cuddle. "Mommy. I love you." My heart melted every time she said that.

Waking up, I felt Liv's hands wrap around my torso.. "Ell.. are you ok?" Kissing her, I mumbled that I was ok. "Just had a dream Liv." She kissed me back. "I'm surprised I'm able to sleep. This stage of the pregnancy is where you become uncomfortable." Giggling, Olivia rubbed her hand on my chest. "I'm not exactly tired right now.." I knew what the gorgeous woman in my life was doing.. she knew how to turn me on..😍 "Liv.." I then felt her lips touch my ear. "You're so gonna get it." Getting on top of her, she gasped in my ear as I got ready to delve inside of her. I was gentle as she was delicate right now. 'Ahhh.. Elliot. Go a bit faster.." As her voice lowered, I pleasured her.. "You're so good.." She was moaning.. "Fuck.." I went at a slow rhythm.. feeling myself start to loosen. Placing my hands on her legs.. she looked amazing. Thrusting even harder, I started sweating.. "Olivia Beson.. you're so fucking sexy." Feeling her arms caress my arms, she moaned even lower.. "Oh baby.. Ell.. fuck." As I climaxed, she kissed me. "You're so good. God, I love you."

"You're always so loving.. it's cute." Hopefully my baby brother didn't hear us. As we held one another, I thought about what she said before. In the dream..