Chapter 45♡

(Elliot's P.O.V)

Waking up, I went to get a shower. My eldest  daughter was hurting. Olivia tried to get through to her.. but she clearly had things to worry about. "I'll talk to her therapist." Going to Paige's bedroom, I knocked on. She opened it. "Morning! I'm nervous for first grade today." She got her outfit out along with her shoes. "You'll be fine honey." I helped her shower, get dressed. We then went downstairs to have some breakfast. "Will you or Mommy pick me up?"

Paige ate her cereal as she continued to think. "I think Mommy has decided to pick you up. She can't miss your first day at a new school." She smiled. "That's so cool!" She loved us being around. Olivia only had a few weeks until she was about to give birth. "I've finished!" She went to put her bowl in sink. "I'm gonna get my backpack." I decided to se if Ariel was up. Going back upstairs, I heard the shower switch on. "I'm up." Ariel said. "Ok honey. See you in a bit." Olivia walked towards me. "I'm staying at home today. I've got phone calls to make and plans to sort out.  I'll pick up Paige." I told her that she was looking forward to that. "Daddy!!! I'm ready now!" As we both went downstairs, she stood there with her backpack on her back. "Let me sort out your lunch sweetheart." As Olivia sorted out her lunch, I went to see Ariel. "Ariel. We need to talk.' She opened her bedroom door. "I know. I shouldn't of smoked. I'm sorry." Taking her backpack, she brushed her hair. "I'll see if my therapist is free today. I'll go after school."

Hugging her, we went downstairs. "Morning mom." She looked at me. "Let's get going!" Paigey held her sister's hand as they went out to the car. "She said that she would ring her therapist." I was worried about her. Getting in the car, we made our way to Paige's new school. "Are you ready Paigey?" Ariel asked her some questions to pass the time. "Yep. Me and Cece are in the same class apparently." As we got there, Paige undid her seat belt. "See you later sis." She kissed my cheek. Me and Liv walked her to the classroom door. "Remember how proud we are of you honey." Liv hugged her so tightly. "Go and be the little Stabler that I know you can be sweetie." She loved me so much. "There she goes.." Taking Olivia's hand, we walked back out to the car. "Let's get you off to school now Ari." She seemed a bit quieter than usual. 'So honey, how are things with Brett?' She blushed a bit. 'Our first date was lovely.' I smiled. 'We'll talk more later. Remember that you've got therapy tonight.' She kissed my cheek. 'Later Mom. See you Dad.' 

(Olivia's P.O.V)

As we made our way to work, Elliot asked me about bits for the baby shower. 'Well, I have to text Nina to see what we can come up with. It's exciting!' Elliot parked the car up. Taking my hand, he squeezed it. 'I love you.' I stroked his cheek. 'I love you too.' As we went inside, we saw Amanda and Finn sat a table. 'Hey you two.' Saying hi back, we both sat down as they informed us on a new case. "The guy is like 25. His girlfriend said that he assaulted her." Asking Finn to get the footage, we all looked at the screen. Her partner was quite abusive. He was grabbing her, kissing her when she was saying no..

Then he dragged her into their bedroom. "Right. I've seen enough. Carisi, get a warrant. Amanda, we'll get a location on the girl." Elliot rubbed his finger on my cheek. "And you can find some information on the guy." We all went back to our desks. I went into the office. Taking my bag in there, I took out some photos of the girls. It was important to both me and my boo that we spent more time with them more than ever. Even if they are growing up. Sorting out some paperwork, I felt kicks. "Hello baby boy. Not long until you meet your mommy." The paperwork was pretty hard.. but I got through it.

Hearing a knock on the office door, I told the person to come in. "Hi Liv." Looking up, I smiled. It was Barba. "Hey!" He walked over to me. Giving me a hug, he asked me what was going on. "Ariel is good. Paige has asked about you. I think she's hoping for some godfather time." Barba smiled. "I know that I'll have time for that little lady." Filling him in on the case, he asked if the woman was coming to the precinct. "She is. I'm just about to get her location." Barba sat and filled out some forms for upcoming cases. "How's my eldest goddaughter doing?" I laughed. "She's alright. Growing up. That's one thing I can tell you. She's attending therapy once a week." He asked if she was still thinking about her ordeal. "Yep. There have been some moments in the family home." As Barba got his stuff together, I thanked him. "You're a great godparent to both of our girls and they love you." He gave me a hug. "You're one of my best friends. The best thing that I can do is protect them as well."