Chapter 78♡

(Olivia's P.O.V)

As I sat down with Caleb in his bedroom, he crawled towards me. "Do you wanna try standing up buddy?" He was such a gorgeous little boy. "Mama!!" He clapped his hands. As he sat near me, I saw him try to grab a block from the floor. Elliot had recently brought him some more toys and it was so sweet watching him play with them. "Momma? Ri ri?" I shouted her. "Hey mom." As she sat down next to me, Caleb kissed her cheek. Awwww. I love you baby bro." Asking her if she was getting on well at school, she told me everything. "I'm up to date with my school work, I got a text about my therapy session. It's tonight at 7pm." She was doing well. Sometimes, I heard her mumbling in her sleep.. she would then say that she was having a nightmare. "Are you attending therapy with your dad this evening?" I said yes. 'I'm a bit nervous about it. It's just.. everything.' Mom asked me to continue explaining. 'The medication.. my body tensed up. I'm becoming more afraid..' Mom gave me a hug. 'You're doing very well honey.' Caleb then asked for food. 'Paige?' She was downstairs with Dad. Heading down there, he had cooked something. 'Ooo.. chicken fillets with veg. Thanks babe.'

Mom kissed him. 'This looks yummy.' Paige then asked us about vacation. 'Will there be animals that we can see Daddy?' He said maybe. 'That's super cool. And I could also take a new swimming costume with me.' Caleb then babbled. 'Momma. Carr..' I beamed. 'Yes baby. This is a carrot.' He was very hungry. Elliot then asked our daughter if she was ready for therapy. 'I'm feeling ok about it.. I wanna be honest with you dad.' He kissed her forehead. As we enjoyed the rest of dinner, Paige then told us that she really enjoyed her birthday. 'It was so fun. Our next cheerleading practice should be soon.' Once dinner was all done, Ari got ready to head out. 'See you soon babe.' Ell kissed me. 'Bye Daddy. Bye Ari.' He rubbed Caleb's cheek. When the kids had finished, Paige helped clean up. 'We'll go upstairs and pack some bits up for the trip in a bit sweetheart. Is that ok?' She nodded. 'Aigey.. oilday?' She said yes. 'We'll get to splash in the water Caleb.' Seeing our youngest two interact made me smile. As she went upstairs, I cleaned Caleb up. 'You're such a beautiful little boy. You'll be 1 soon.' He kissed my cheek. As we went upstairs, Paige was deciding on what to pick to put in her suitcase. 'This is so much fun Mommy. I have so many clothes!" As I let Caleb crawl around, I helped her out. "This pink set looks cute." Paige seemed to agree with me. "I like it too Mommy." As we placed it in her suitcase, I helped her figure out what else we could take.

"We could take some of your cute shoes and some of your hair stuff." Caleb was crawling about. I couldn't wait for all of us to see him walk. Her hair was becoming so long. Once we had sorted her clothes out, I went to find my son. "Caleb.." He was crawling around and trying to reach for his cuddly animal.
"Mamma needs to sort out your clothes. And Daddy will help me too." As he cuddled me, I looked at his bedroom. We couldn't wait to redecorate.

As he looked at me, I saw his big blue eyes.

He then proceeded to pull himself up.. "There we go." As I took my phone out, he smiled at me. He was still teething. "Well done baby!!" He was very pleased with himself. He then toppled over. 'Ooohh!!' I giggled as he kissed my cheeks. I then started to pack up his bits and pieces. He was growing up so much. As Paige packed more stuff, I texted Alex.

Hey. How are you and the boys?

.....

She then replied back.

We are good thankyou. How are you, Elliot and the kids?

Texting her back, Caleb played with his toy trucks. 'Mommy. I think I'm nearly done.' Paige popped her head out her bedroom door. 'Let me see.' As I looked through her chosen outfits, she sat on her bed. 'I wonder how Ari is getting on at therapy.'

(Ariel's P.O.V)

Dad was just not listening.. 'I said that I just needed one!' Claire tried to calm me down. 'Ok.. Ariel, I would like you to take 5 deep breaths..' Hearing Claire's calm voice, I continued to breathe.. in and out. 'I'm sorry for lashing out. I'm still trying to get used to my medication." As Clare handed me a piece of paper, she also handed one to Dad too.