Chapter 107♡

(Nina's P.O.V)
Everything felt weird at the moment. I was in the bed on my own.. turning to look, I saw that the other side was empty. My mom had rang me mutiple times. What could I say to her? I'd not eaten or anything. Getting up, I rubbed my eyes. As I made the bed, I saw one of Simon's socks on the floor.

"Hey!" He was giggling as I was in the shower. He had taken off his socks and joined me in there. He kissed me softly. "I love you." He plopped bubbles on my nose. "I love you too."

As I went into Axel's bedroom, he was wide awake. "Mama!" I picked him up. Getting my phone out, I rang my mom. "Hey. I was just calling to see how you are. Yeah, things are ok. Oh.. You can pop over. I need to talk to you anyway." She then asked me why. "Simon and I are having a few issues." She gasped. "What kind of issues? Why didn't you tell me?" I knew that she'd act like this.. "I'll just see you in a bit Mom." I sorted Axel out quickly. "Momma? Dada?" I wasn't expecting that so suddenly. "Dada is away right now." He cried a little bit. "Shh.. shh.." As he splashed in the water, I saw texts from the girls.

Olivia:

Hey hun. How are you doing? Would it be ok if I popped over this afternoon? I'd love to see you and Axel.💙xxx

Amanda:

Hey. I'm just dropping you a message to see how you are. I just want you to know that you're so strong. We all love you so much. I shall see you soon as I'll be on vacation.😊

Pheobe:

Hey Nina,

I hope that you and Axel are doing well. I'm always here if you need to talk.

Lots of love. Xx

My friends were so lovely. Drying off Axel, he giggled at me. "Mommy loves you." He kissed my cheek. I went into his bedroom. Creaming him, he picked out what he wanted to wear. "This looks very cute baby boy." It was a grey Mickey Mouse top with some light green shorts. The shoes were super cute too. Replying to Olivia, I heard the door. That was Mom. Heading downstairs, I opened the front door. "Hey sweetheart. Look at this beautiful boy!" He was happy to see her. "I'll watch him whilist you take a shower."

I was grateful for that. Simon was on my mind, but I just wanted to see him at therapy. For now. I think.. I had therapy again later with him, but I couldn't tell how he was truly feeling. I did still deeply love him though.

I texted Olivia back.

Hey.😊💙 things are alright. Your brother is still staying at the hotel. Of course you can pop in this afternoon. Axel would love to see his auntie. Xxx

Texting Pheobe and Amanda back, I heard my mom entertaining her grandson. I put on my black leggings with a peach coloured top. Brushing my hair up into a bun, I took the clothes downstairs. "This little man is growing up so much." I agreed. "He is." Mom then asked if things were ok. "They could be better." I made her a drink and I sat down at the kitchen table. "He went out with friends a few weeks ago. He came home.. he was a bit drunk. He must of seen someone because he was completely out of it.." Mom gasped. "Honey, did he cheat on you?" I said that I didn't have a clue..

"He promised that nothing happened, but he told me that his ex tried to seduce him." Mom was shocked.. "I thought that he was a good guy." Axel asked for a snack. "Bis pease Mommy." Getting him a biscuit, I gave it to him. "Well, he's clearly not the guy you met. Are you attending couple's therapy?' Mom knew everything! "Yes we are. It's really difficult. It's more when he's asking about Axel." Mom advised me. "Keep attending therapy. Of course I can understand how you are. You're pushing him away. You're my daughter and you have my grandson."