Chapter 95♡

(Amanda's P.O.V)

As I prepared things for the girls for the following morning, my phone rang. It was Faye. She had just popped to the shop down the road. We had another undercover mission to prepare for. I'd read the email. I was going to be a mom who was going to be looking for her teenage daughter. As we were going on a family trip, me and Carisi had decided to take the girls away to a nice bed and breakfast for 2 nights. At least we had the weekend to look forward to for some much needed relaxtion.

Tomorrow would be a long one. Hearing the door, I heard my name. "Hey you two." Carisi had got coffee as Faye had got some bagels. As I sorted out the breakfast, Faye asked how the girls were. "They are still sleeping. I'm going to wake them up now." As I popped upstairs, the girls woke up. "Morning you two. Your auntie has brought some breakfast for you both." They both sat up giving me cuddles. "We are going to have such a good day Mommy." As they went downstairs with me, they spoke about school. "Morning auntie Faye." She hugged them. As she drank her coffee, Carisi sat beside me as the girls ate their breakfast.

"I'll look forward to spending time with you this weekend. I recieved the work email. My undercover description is pretty accurate." Faye spoke about where she was this morning. "I had to get my tablet." I raised my eyebrows at her. "Ok." As we continued having breakfast, the girls told their auntie about their school fun day. "That's awesome. That means the two of you will be able to get new equipment for school.' They continued to eat their breakfast as Carisi asked me how I was feeling. 'I'm alright. I'm excited to spend time with you and the girls.' As they cleared up, I asked Faye if she wanted to talk. 'Yeah. We can do that.' As Carisi helped, we went into the living room. 

'So, how are you really feeling sis?' She touched her cheek. 'My bruises healed. I'm alright.' I narrowed my eyes. 'Olivia has a friend who went through something similar." Faye then burst into tears. I comforted her. 'I'm not alright. You know what I'm like sis, I'm good at masking my feelings. I was used by my ex for 7 years.' His name was Damon. I thought he loved me sis.' I just hugged her. 'Everything will be ok. I'm here.' As she sobbed, I looked at the bruises on her arms. 'They are so sore.' As she cried, I texted Olivia.

I need your help.😊

As Faye calmed down a bit, I read Liv's reply. 

Of course. What can I do? 

... 

Could you please look into something?  The name is Damon Pierce. 

... 

Ok. Is this your sister's ex?

.. 

Yes. She's willing to talk, but I don't want to push her. 

As she woke up, I asked her if she was ok. 'I guess i'm alright. I'm going to head upstairs and shower.' I just checked that the kitchen was clean before heading upstairs. 'Mommy. Can we have cuddles please?' Billie smiled as I hugged her. 'I read them a story, had a little chat with them.' I was intrigued. His phone then went off. 'Oh. It's just the guys.' He asked how Faye was. 'She's ok. I might take her down to the unit at some point.' As he texted the guys, I went into the bathroom. 'Night you two.' They both smiled sweetly. As I got in the shower, I thought about what Carisi had been up to. We had been together for about 9 months now. I loved him a lot. I always found myself smiling when I was around him. I was always very giggly around him too. As the water touched my skin, I washed my face. The girls were growing up so quickly. It was so sweet to see them with Carisi though. As I wrapped the towel around my body, I got a text from Nina.

Thanks for the other day. I really appreciated you being there for me. I'm going to try my hardest to see a therapist. Axel is my main focus now.😊

Replying back to her, I went into our bedroom. "Was Faye ok earlier Amanda?" Carisi looked up at me as I was getting dressed. "No. She's good at saying that she's fine. She's covered in bruises. If they are self inflicted, we need to tread carefully. I can't loose her again." Creaming my face, Carisi got ready too. "I love you." I said the same. "You're very handsome." Carisi blushed. "That's nice of you to say." Cuddling up to him, I kissed him. His lips were really soft. "I'll look forward to spending the weekend with you and our girls." Tears sprung in my eyes. "You just said our girls. That makes me so happy." He comforted me. He was amazing.

(Faye's P.O.V)

As I settled into bed in the guest bedroom, I looked at my arms.. being with my ex was toxic. Everything was my fault. I ran away because I'd just had aborted my secret child. I was too ashamed to keep it.

"You can't be pregnant." Damon hit me. "Well, I am.' Tears stained my cheeks. My cheeks were stinging.. "Get rid of it. This was a mistake." I said no. Countless times.. he just kept going... I SAID NO! Why didn't he listen?!  "I'm making an appointment at the clinic tomorrow. You're going to get rid of this baby." Getting an overnight bag, I packed it. I put everything in there.. "Where do you think you're going?" He stood in my way. "None of your buisness!" He hit me numerous times. "Stop! You're hurting me! Stop!" His hand clasped over my mouth. "Shhh! Faye! Shh!!!" I tried to scream.. he placed his hand on my waist. "Stay silent." His hand stroked up and down my leg.. "You just do as I say and it'll all be over soon baby.."

I just thought about my sister.. I nedeed her. So badly.