Chapter 90♡

(Olivia's P.O.V)

Me and Ell were up early as we had decided to take the kids out for breakfast. Everything was sort of packed up. We would be heading back to work soon. The vacation had been great though. Each child had really enjoyed themselves. "Come on kids!" Each of them, apart from Caleb got up. "Mama.. me ired." Going to cuddle my baby boy, he smiled at me. "I can't believe that you'll be one tomorrow buddy." I was a mom of 3. That was weird. As he rubbed his eyes, we chose his outfit. He decided on a white printed t shirt with some shorts. As I went to sort him out, the girls were downstairs with their father. As I washed his face, I thought about mine and Elliot's sleepless night.. my cheeks flushed at the thought.😂

"You're so good looking Stabler. How did I get so lucky?' He then left kisses on my back.. each kiss gave me butterflies. "I have no idea honey. I just love you too much." As I kissed his soft lips, I asked him if his counselling sessions had been arranged. "Yes. I'll be attending one when we get back. I'll then figure out what the next step is." I stroked his hand. I did worry about him. He wasn't excatly a talker.  As he cuddled me, I felt warm. "I am afraid of menories coming back, but I have the kids to think about. They need us Olivia."

"Mommy?" Caleb tapped my hand. "Out pease?" He was all covered in water. "You silly boy!" Giggling, I took him out. Wrapping him in a towel, I carried him to his bedroom. "What do you wanna wear sweetheart?" He pointed at what I had chosen. "Me ike Mommy." I loved it when he talked. We were going to work more on his speech when we got home. Once he was dressed, I went to get showered. "Go downstairs and find your sister." He had this new thing where he sat on the each stair and he carefully went down each one. Jumping in the shower, I thought about what pictures Ariel was going to take. I reckon that she would create something alongside art to do with photography too. Washing my face, I then thought about more wedding stuff. We were going to have the most amazing day.

Once I was ready, I took my bags downstairs. Putting everything in the car, we headed out for breakfast. "Could I have bagels please Mom?" Ari asked me. "Course." She ordered that. Then Paige asked if she could have toast with jam. "Strawberry jam sounds yummy!' Caleb then pointed to what he wanted. "Ooo. You want some eggs?" He smiled at me. "Ahhh. You're too cute buddy." Elliot placed his arm around me. "I cannot wait to take some pictures at the beach before we leave." Ari then asked us a question. "Could I possibly make a photo book with some pictures?" We both smiled. 'That sounds like a lovely idea honey. Of course you can."

When we headed down to the beach, Ariel looked for some good locations. Paige then walked with her dad. I loved seeing those two bond. I then walked with my little boy. My heart still swelled seeing him walk! "Careful baby." As he stepped carefully, I thought about when he was born. And it was actually Caleb's birthday today. He was 1 years old. A flood of text messages came through on my phone.

"This was your fault! A minor cuddle you said!" Elliot then giggled a little bit. "It's not funny. It hurts so badly.." As I groaned in pain, Elliot held my hands. "Just deep breaths.. come on Olivia. You can do this." He was actually our miracle baby. I didn't know if things would stablize between me and Elliot.. but he brought us closer together.

"It's actually our little brother's birthday today!" Ariel found a perfect location. As Elliot held Caleb, he cuddled him. "My little 1 year old. Wow. Time flies." He kissed him on the cheek. As she snapped various pictures, we all giggled and had some quality time together. As I checked some messages, I saw a video call come through. It was Amanda and Nina.

"Hey you two!!!" They both squealed. "Eeek! Hey! We wanted to do a double face time to say happy birthday to Caleb." As he babbled, we thanked them both. "The weather has been beautiful so far. We're all excited to come back though." As the kids ran towards the sand with Elliot, I sat and spoke to my friends. "I'm not going to lie, things aren't excatly great right now.. I'm just fully focusing on Axel and myself." I agreed. "I'm sure you and my brother will talk soon." Amanda then filled me in on her and Carisi. "We're really good thanks. The girls are fab too." Filling them in on Caleb's get together plans, they both seemed happy about the theme. "He's started to love animals. So, me and Ell have both decided to throw a little animal themed barbecue. It'll be on Sunday. We just need time to settle back in at home. Would you two like to come along?" They both said yes. "It feels weird knowing that he's 1. It's like I still see him as a tiny baby." Nina said the same thing. "It's crazy how fast they grow up." The girls then said that they would see us soon. "Tell Ari and Paige that we said hey." I giggled. "I will. Give my god children and my newphew some love too." Blowing a kiss at the camera, the call ended.

"Momma? Ood?" We then made our way to the diner for one last breakfast. "Cheers to a fab family vacation.. and to our little bro turning 1!" He then giggled as he ate some food. "We love you so much baby boy." I stroked my fingers through his hair. "Da da. Me ove you." Elliot nearly cried. "Daddy loves you 3 too." He kissed his cheek. Ari then said that she got some fab photos. "You'll have some good ones for his scrapbook Mom. And Paigey, we'll put some up on our bedroom wall." Paige then gave her older sister a high five. "Will things be alright now?" Me and Elliot looked at one another. "Of course Paige. Has something happened sweetheart?" Elliot ressaured her. "Yeah. My friend at school said her parents are arguing at the moment." We comforted Paige as Ari tended to Caleb.

"Me and your mom may have had our moments when you were younger. It was hard. But, we promise you, Ari and Caleb that we love each other so much." As he cuddled her, Caleb slammed his hands on the table. "Er.. excuse me Mr!" He laughed. He was too cheeky. As we left the cafe, we made sure we had everything before we left. "Let's take one more picture." As I held the camera, our little family unit made funny faces. This vacation had been the best.

As we drove home, all the kids chatted away as me and Ell held hands as he drove. "Are you ready for your counselling sessions when we head back?" He stroked my hand. "Yep. And I'll be ready for work too. We've also got to help the girls sort out their stuff for the next school term as well." We looked as they continued to chat and play with their little brother in the back of the car. "I love how close all three of them are. It's so cute." As I texted Nina, I saw a text from my brother.

Hey sis,

I hope your vacation was good. I also hope my nieces and newphew are well. I've really messed up. Will talk to you later.

Texting him back, I voiced my opinions to Elliot. "They've been so good lately. I wonder what's happened since we've been away." Elliot asked if they were ok beforehand. "Yes. They were like so in love. Something must be going on if my brother says that he's messed up." As we reached the apartment, the kids woke up. "We're home now sweethearts." As the girls got out, I took my sleeping toddler out of his carseat with his backpack. "I'm going to  put him down so that he can rest."

(Elliot's P.O.V)

As the girls helped me unpack, I asked them about getting new stuff for school. "Well, I'll need a new backpack, notepads and a new outfit please.' Paigey always made us giggle. "I'd love some new sketchpads, probably a new pencil case and some new pencils please." I said that we go to the supply store later. "Does Mommy suspect anything about her care package?" I shook my head. "She loves surprises." As we heard her coming back downstairs, she was texting. "Hi Mommy." Paige went to hug her. "Hi baby. Your brother is now down for his nap. Is everything packed away?" We all nodded. As we went to chill out on the sofa, I asked Mommy if she would be coming school shopping with us too. "Yes I will be. You two are growing up so quickly!" As I tickled them both, we asked them if they'd like pizza as a treat. "Go upstairs and shower then." As they went upstairs, I sat next to Liv. "Let's continue communicating and being open babe. It seems to be working." Hugging her, she kissed me gently. "I love you."

I loved her too.