Chapter 98♡

(Elliot's P.O.V)

As we were both at work tonight, me and Olivia decided to just have a couple of moments to ourselves before the kids woke up.

"My heart broke for Ariel last night. Dawson is away in prison and she's still upset. I'm sure I heard her in the kitchen last night. She looks for her ciagrettes. She feels like she needs them." Olivia agreed with me. "It's not the healthiest way to cope is it Ell?" We then discussed what would be a good option. "Maybe she needs to talk to her mentor at school or something." Getting up, Olivia put her dressing gown on. Wrapping my arms around her, she giggled. "You're so cute." As she turned around, I kissed her. "I have my first counselling session today as well. It's at 11am." She said that was good. "I'm really proud of you." As we went into the hallway, I knocked on Caleb's bedroom door. "Da da!" I hugged him. "Hey buddy! Morning!" He wrapped his arms around me.. giving me a hug. Olivia went to check on our daughters. "Morning Mommy! My sleep was great. I might practice some cheerleading moves out in the garden today." Paige then kissed me on the cheek. "That sounds good." As she went into the bathroom, I kissed my little boy. "Morning mama." Stroking my hand through his brown curly hair, I smiled. "Morning baby."

As Elliot took Paige and Caleb downstairs, I knocked on Ariel's bedroom door. "Morning sweetie. I'd like to talk to you." Sitting up, she wiped tears from her eyes. "Sure. What's up?" I told her that we all loved her. "You're amazing, caring, funny, sweet and talented." She glanced at me. "We put him away for good Ariel. He can't hurt you anymore." She hugged me. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for lashing out. I'm sorry for being awful. I know what I'm meant to do.. I just need to make the first step." I also reminded her that she had been sober for 5 months. "Baby girl, me and your dad are so proud of you for reaching that milestone. Ria and Jason have done an amazing job of helping you." She agreed. "They've been great. School is helping too." She then asked if her, me and her dad could talk later. "Of course we can." She then jumped up. "I can smell dad's famous pancakes and I can't miss them!" I gave her another hug. "I promise that I'll talk to my mentor today Mom."

As we all sat down for breakfast, Mom placed Caleb in his highchair. "Reakfast?" Mom got some cereal and we all spoke about what was happening this weekend as it was Friday. "Well, me and Ria are planning a campaign to possibly let the school hold a formal dance. It could be a fab idea." As the girls spoke about stuff, Elliot told me that he had an idea for venues. "Awesome babe. I'd love to look at them." Caleb then put his spoon down on his highchair. "One mommy." Wiping his cheeks, the girls thanked us for breakfast. Ariel's phone then went off. "It's just Ria. Can she pop over to our house this afternoon?" Both of us said yes. "I'm going to freshen up so that I'm ready to meet my new mentor."

She hugged me from behind. "I love you Dad." My heart swelled. "I love you too Ari."

(Ariel's P.O.V)

As I turned on the shower, I jumped in. My mind felt calm today. I just wanted to keep my promise to Mom. Everything was calming down. I just needed to be open. I used my strawberry shower gel. It smelt amazing. Jason ran on my mind too. After what he'd wrote on that piece of paper, I was worried. Maybe I should try and talk to him.. we were mates after all. After I'd gotten out of the shower, Ria rang me. "Hey! How are you?' She said that she was alright. 'I'm just getting dressed. Are you on your way?' She said yes. 'See you soon.' As I dried myself off, I found an outfit. I decided to wear my a light brown coloured top with some ripped jeans.

After brushing my hair, I saw a text from Ria.

See you soon.😊

As I got my bag, I headed downstairs, Mom complimented me. "You look so grown up Ariel." I smiled. "I do don't I?" She kissed my cheek. "Have fun with Ria." Paige and Caleb kissed my cheeks. "Bye you two."