Chapter 35♡

(Elliot's P.O.V)

Looking at my love, I stroked her cheek as she continued to sleep. She wanted to leave.. I couldn't tell our daughters that. Getting my phone, I saw the time. It was 7am. Sitting up, I went to the bathroom. We were going to Central Park today and we were going to invite Mom along. She hasn't seen us since I told her that Olivia was pregnant again. After I showered, I knocked on Ariel's door. "Morning you. How did you sleep?" She yawned. "I slept good. How's Olivia?" I said that she was ok. Knocking on Paige's bedroom door, she opened it. "Morning you two." Heading downstairs, we all made some breakfast. "Let's make breakfast for Mommy! It will cheer her up." That was a great idea. Getting cereal, some fruit and making some pancakes, I put some music on.. we all danced around as we were spending the morning together. As we finished it off, I placed everything on a tray with a little note..

I love you. We are a family. We'll get through the bad times. And the good times. Xx

As I took the tray upstairs, I saw her sitting on the bed. "You're so cute. Aw, babe! Thanks." Giving her the tray, she tasted the cereal. 'This is amazzzing." She then picked up the note.. Reading it, she then heard the girls run in. "Morning!!!!!" They both cuddled me. "Ell.. I love you too." As she asked the girls what they wanted to do today, Ariel reminded her about her birthday. "1 more day until someone's 15!" Ariel smiled. 'Well, I told mom that we would go over to hers, ask her if she wanted to go along to the park with us  today." Paige smiled. "Yay! Grandma's!!" They raced to their bedrooms to get ready as I laid next to my beautiful woman.

"Thanks. We have the gender reveal scan tomorrow morning. Let's hope that we have a little man." As we got stuff out to wear, I spoke to her about the vacation. "It'll be so nice to get away for a few days. Can't wait." As she hugged me, we decided to both shower together. It was nice just holding her. We could hear the girls chatting as they came upstairs. "Paige. Hold on a minute. Let's find some outfits." As he kissed me, I giggled. "They are so sweet. I'm happy." I stroked her bump. She was so beautiful. I teased her as the water poured over her body. "Elliot.." She whispered as the water got hotter. "I just love you." She turned to look at me. "Benson.. you are so fucking hot."

After our shower, he wrapped the towel around my body. As we went into our bedroom, Paige called us. "Mommy!!" She opened the bedroom door. "Morning honey. Are you ok?" She nodded. "Yes I am. I'm excited for today!" I kissed her cheek. 'I'm excited as well sweetie." She went to go and get her clothes out as I went to get ready. "My mom honestly can't wait to see the girls. Charlie can't wait to see his nieces." Deciding what to wear, I went with a nice patterned top with some maternity jeans. Nina then rang me. "Hey you! You ran on my mind as well. I'm good thanks. How are you feeling?"

My best friend was nearly ready to become a mom. She told me that she was also ready to go home. "That's amazing. Yeah, the girls and I are spending the afternoon with Elliot and his mom. Yes, I'm feeling alright. Are things ok with my brother?" She giggled. "Ahh ok. I'll text you later. Enjoy your day. Love you lots!" Once she had ended the call, I got dressed. "Nina is so happy with Simon. It's cute." Elliot smiled. "It is nice. She deserves it after everything that she's been through." He decided to go downstairs. "The girls can go first." He kissed me.. "Daddy can't wait to see you today little one." He spoke to the baby.. "See you in a bit." Looking in the mirror, I just saw my body. I felt really good. I was elated. "Olivia?" Ariel popped her head in. "Yes sweetheart?" She seemed nervous. "I really like Brett. What if he doesn't like me back?" This was the first time that she had told me that she liked him. She played it down before.. but this was real. "It's normal to feel nervous. How about we spend time together later on and you can tell me how you feel?' She agreed.

"He's one of my best friends. I don't wanna screw it up." I promised her that she wouldn't. "How about you go and get ready?" She kissed my cheek. "Love you." She seemed a lot happier. Once I was ready, I went to see if Paige was ready to get dressed. "Yes I am. Can I wear a cute dress today?" I looked at it. "Of course you can. I can even plait your hair for you." As she got in the shower, she spoke to me about her sister's new crush. "You can so tell that she likes him mommy. Will Daddy be all weird?" I laughed out loud!😂 "He may be honey. You know what he's like!" She giggled. Once she was showered, I got her ready. "CeCe invited me to a tea party Mommy."   That sounded so cute. "I'll talk to her mommy and find out when the date is OK? But you can go." Once she was ready, I plaited her hair. Her hair had grown so much. It was beautiful. My first baby was really sweet.