Chapter 39♡

(Elliot's P.O.V)

It was really fun hanging with the guys at the bar. We were all talking about how they knew that Olivia was going to be in charge of me after we say I do. "She's always been super fiery. We have 2 young ladies in the house. Paige is turning 6 tomorrow. She can't wait." Fin mentioned that I was a good dad. "Taking on Ariel like that. I can see that you have a good bond. She's a good kid." They then joked about Liv being in charge. "I've known Olivia since we were kids. She's always been very vulnerable. Sweet. Kind. And she's got a good heart." I then said that I was very happy about us having a boy in the house. "It's good that you'll have back up!" Barba laughed.

Barba raised a glass to us having a good life together. As we continued to catch up, Carisi spoke to us about how things were going with Amanda. "She's amazing. Jessie and Billie adore me. We read stories all the time, I help them with their homework. Life is good." We asked Finn about Phoebe. 'Well, you know..' We all laughed together. 'Oh dude! You really like her huh?' He told us everything. 'I worked with her in Narcotics, we just spent so much time together. Undercover. In the office. She stayed over at my house one time. We kissed by accident.' I smiled. 'Things can become complicated. But if you like her enough, tell her.' We spent some time playing cards. It was a fun night. "20 dollars!!" Carisi payed up. "Nice one Elliot." As we continued the game, I thought about Olivia.

"You're amazing. I love you." We cuddled as the kids were in their bedrooms. "I don't want anything to ruin us. I love you too much Elliot." Olivia had told me everything. About her relapse, her fears.. "You will be ok. I'm still here." Olivia cried. "It's just.. I have Caleb now. We have him now. What if I can't handle our relationship anymore?" The woman of my dreams was hurting.. "Shhh.. Liv. I love you. Only you. I will not let anyone else hurt you. The kids and you are my absolute world."

"Anyone want another drink?" Finn piped up. "Nah. I'm gonna go back up. I'm shattered!" Carisi went upstairs with Finn as I walked up with Barba. "Tomorrow will be great Elliot. Trust me." Going into our bedroom, I saw that she was sleeping in between each pillow. She looked so comfortable. After having a quick shower, I got into bed. Stroking her cheek.. tomorrow I was going to ask her the most important question. I turned the bedside light off. As I closed my eyes, she squeezed my hand. I loved seeing her with the girls as well. Nina was close to giving birth too. She was so excited. Looking at the ring one last time, I snuggled up to my woman.

(Nina's P.O.V)

When I showered, I saw Simon peeking at my bump. He had just arrived a bit later to the party. I loved him being around. "I love your shape babe. I'm glad that you had a great time with the girls. At least I'll see my two nieces tomorrow." He was perfect. I was falling for him. "Can you not look at me whilst I'm showering?" He giggled. "You're so beautiful." Our little boy was so ready to make his entrance now. I had been having Braxton Hicks for weeks. Intimacy had been really great with Simon. He took his time.. when he touched me, I got goosebumps. "We've been great so far. I just really like you." I blushed. I liked him a LOT! Getting out of the shower, Simon felt my bump. "Hey mate. Daddy loves you." I know that Seth is gone.. but Simon saying Daddy felt weird. I hope it wouldn't change things.

Once we were all dressed for bed, he gave me a massage. 'You don't understand how stunning you are.." Moaning, his hands continued to massage my shoulders. "Well, I'll take your word for it." He kissed my shoulder. His hand reached over to my cheek. "You're ok with me. I'm with you every step of the way babe. I love you so much." I kissed him back. "I know.. I'll trust you in time. I just want to be ok." His massage was great. It really soothed my body. 'You're really handsome as well." He took my hand. "Olivia loves us being together. It's nice. I love her being with Elliot. I'm looking forward to having a new brother in law." Yawning, he giggled. "He's already making you tired huh?" I smiled. "Yep. You wait until the sleepless nights." He kissed me. Then, we settled down.

I liked him a lot. I wanted to be with him for the rest of my life.