Chapter 134♡

(Amanda's P.O.V)

Waking up, Carisi smiled at me. "How about we take the girls out today? We can have a picnic and just relax?" I loved him so much. "That sounds fab." I heard Faye across the hall. Going to knock on her bedroom door, I asked her if she was ok. "Yeah. I'm good." I knew that smile. "You've been with Adam. How was your night out?' Heading downstairs with her, Carisi got the girls up.

Making some drinks, I sat down with her. "Me and Eve went to a bar and we saw Jay and with him. Both of them were working that night." I cleared my throat. "Adam so likes you Faye! I've seen the way he's looked at you in the past. And don't think I've forgotten about your little arrangement!" She blushed a bit. "Well, I'm just having a bit of fun. He's nice." Sipping my drink, I asked her if she still liked him. "Sis, it's complicated. Like, he's really sweet. But, what if I get hurt again?" I told her that Adam was such a kind person. "He is. He's so kind with the girls. Remember when he did some crafting with them?" I smiled at the thought..

"Hey you two!" I was babysitting my nieces for the night as Amanda went on a little date with Carisi. "Adam!!" They rushed over and hugged him. "Ooo!!! Hey Jessie! Hey Billie!" As he toppled over, I giggled. "Let me help you." He had brought flower craft packs for them. They both thanked him. "It's ok." They then set everything up at the kitchen table. "Would you like a hot or cold drink?" He said a cold drink. Getting him some water, he gazed at me. "Thanks for this. The girls love it when you're here." He laughed. "I love it when I'm here too." He asked me how things were going. "Well, I'm still looking for a job. I'd like to work in retail or something I think." He said I'd be good at something. "Can I ask you something?" Looking over at my nieces, they giggled. "Look Auntie Faye." Going over to look over at Billie's crafting, I gasped. "This is beautiful!" She thanked me. "Thankyou Auntie Faye." Adam looked at me. His blue eyes were beyond cute. "Jessie. That looks amazing.' Adam grinned at her. "Thankyou. You know.. we like you being around." I blushed. My niece did have a point.

End of flashback..

"Sis? Faye?" Coming back to reality, I sipped my drink. "Huh. Oh yeah. Adam..." Amanda then said that giving him a chance might be good. "It might be. What are you guys planning to take in the picnic basket?" She said that she might make some chicken sandwiches. "I have some fresh slices in the fridge. Could you cut up some fruit please?" The girls loved strawberries and peaches at the moment. As we prepped food, I asked my sister about if she'd come up with any more plans regarding the wedding. "We aren't even engaged yet, but I'd love to have something small. Maybe a beach wedding. That would be sweet. Just close family and friends." Mom then rang me. "Hey. I'm ok thanks. Oh ok. We should talk." Seeing a notification on my phone, Olivia had texted me.

Hey Faye,

I hope that you're ok. I had an idea. How about you have a chat with my best friend Nina? She's so lovely and she can understand what you've been through. Her number is 07896452145🌸

"Yeah Mom. We can meet up tomorrow. Where at? At Olive Garden? Ok. 2pm. See you then." Texting Liv back, I thanked her. "Mom said that she'd like to see me tomorrow. She wants to talk." Amanda said that would be good. "At least Mom wants to be there. You're her baby. It'll be good to let everything out. I know it helps when I talk to her about things." After we had made everything for the picnic, Carisi came downstairs with the girls. "Morning Mommy!" Hugging them both, they sat down as I got them some drinks. Carisi said that he'd help me. "I have a plan to ask your sister to marry me tonight." I nearly squealed really loudly!🤣 "Sorry." Checking to see if she'd heard anything, I asked him to elaborate.. "I'd love to spend the rest of my life with Amanda. I love her and the girls." He was so in love with my sister. "She adores you. She's much happier when you're around." He asked for my blessing. "You have my full permission. I love you like a brother Carisi." He hugged me. "What are you two talking about?" We both stood quietly.. "Nothing much." She raised her eyebrows. "The girls are just having some breakfast. I'm going to get ready." We both then sighed with relief. "She's going to be so surprised! Do you have a plan where you're going for dinner and stuff?" He said that's what he needed help with!😂 "Ok. She loves a restaurant called Ollie's. We used to go there when were kids." He wrote things down. "Do she have an idea on what she wants to wear? Is she picking or are you ordering an outfit?" He said that he had a few ideas.. Looking at them, I gasped as I looked at each one. 'I love both of them.' Jessie and Billie then came walking into the kitchen. Placing their plates on the side, they asked us what we were talking about. 'I'm going to ask your mom to marry me.' They both hugged him tightly. 'You're the best.'