Chapter 132♡

(Simon's P.O.V)

Putting the last minute touches on the proposal plan, I heard Nina snoring. She looked so beautiful. It was going to be at a park down the street from our apartment. I had a mate called Damon who had the keys to the area at the back. I had to get some candles, order her oufit and get Axel up. Sitting up, Nina eyes fluttered open. "Hey handsome." Looking at her, I kissed her. "Hey beautiful." As we continued to kiss for about an hour, we heard our little man. "Dada! Dada?" That was my cue. Going to his bedroom, he was laying on his side. "Hello buddy." Picking him up, he kissed my cheek.

"Oh. You're really clever. Mommy is going to be so surprised tonight." Making sure she couldn't hear anything, I rang Damon. "Hey mate. Yes, I'd love to have that spot for about 6pm. Thanks. See you in a bit." After getting little man dressed, he made his way downstairs. He was adorable. Getting in the shower myself, I mentally reminded myself to text the guys. Only Liv knew what my plan was. After showering, I heard my phone ring. It was Nina's mom.

"Hey Gloria. Yep. Would you still be able to pick Axel up later?" She said yes. "I'm excited for you two!" I smiled as I got myself ready. I heard footsteps. "Babe?" I stayed quiet. "Is she there?" I said yes quickly as Gloria giggled. "Simon!" Saying bye, I ended the call. Opening the bathroom door, I stood there. "Simon Benson.. do I have to call your sister?" I said no. Axel giggled. Finishing off, I popped out. "We need to complete our last therapy task later Mr!" Nina then looked at me with those serious eyes. "See you babe! Love you!" Giggling to myself, Axel did the same thing. "Momma? Ing?" I kissed his cheek. "Yes buddy. Dada is going to ask Mommy to marry him." Strapping him in his carseat, my mate texted me.

Hey Simon,

I can save that space for you in the park. I'll just meet you there later.

Texting him back, I rang my sister. "Hey Olivia!' She asked me how me and her nephew were. "We are great. We are on our way to the suit place." My sister squealed with excitement! "My best friend is getting married!!! She's going to be so pleased! I'm free if you wanted to pop over. I miss Axel." Saying I'd pop over in a bit, she said that sounded cool. "See you two soon." Getting out, we went into the suit shop. "Hi. I've come to collect my suit." I bobbed Axel up and down. "Ha ha! Mommy has no idea what I'm up to.' After trying on my suit, I checked the measurements. "It's all good. Thanks." My phone rang. It was Nina. "Hey babe." She stayed silent. "Don't Hey babe me. Where are you?" I stalled a bit longer. "I'm at my gym session." I quickly took off my suit. Paying for it, I walked back to the car with Axel. "Sorry Nina. Babe, I'll see you later. Love you." She huffed. I couldn't help but laugh. She had no clue.. Heading off to her Mom's house, she let me in. "Hello grandson! How are you?" He giggled at her. As I handed him over, she said that she had things handled. "Thanks." Clive said good luck. "Thankyou. That means a lot. I really do love your daughter." He said that he could tell.

Heading over to the park, I saw my friend. "Hi Damon." He gave me the keys. He also gave me a pack of candles. "Thanks for buying these." He said it was ok. "Good luck!" As he left, I checked my phone. Her outfit had been delivered to the house. I had chosen something pretty special. Setting everything up, I smiled. I can't believe I was going to ask her to marry me. Finn, Adam, Elliot, Barba and Carisi had left messages in the group chat.

Carisi:

Good luck for tonight.🙌

Finn:

Good luck for tonight. You two have really come so far in your journey! 

Elliot

I think you and Nina are a perfect couple. Good luck for tonight! 

Once I had finished with the set-up, I called Damon.  'Thanks again for helping me. All I have to do is set up the starry lights.' He said that was fine. 'Good luck mate. It was my pleasure to help you out.'