Chapter 101♡

(Amanda's P.O.V)

Arriving home, I went to check on the girls. My sister had looked after them. "Hey Amanda. How did it go?" Faye hugged me as I put my bag down. "It went well. Were the girls ok?" Faye sat in the living room as we made some drinks. 'They were adorable. We read stories, watched princess movies and had sweets." I giggled. "That sounds like fun. Are you doing ok?" My sister went all quiet. "Yeah. Could we talk?" Sitting with her, I took her hand. "I'll check on the girls.' As Carisi headed upstairs, Faye told me how she was feeling. "I feel terrible. I had an abortion." I gasped. "Did Damon make you do that?" She cried as she continued to talk. "Yes. He did. He attacked me." Rolling up her sleeves, all I  could see was bruises and scratches. "I hurt myself sis. All I can think about is him hurting me." Comforting her, I told her that she was loved. "Everyone, including me is here for you." She thanked me. "You're an amazing sister." I smiled at her. "How about we sit up and eat some ice cream?" I nodded. Heading to the kitchen, I saw Carisi drinking some tea. "How is she?" I kissed him. "She's not so great. She's really good at masking her feelings. What's on your mind?" He said that he was ok. "My sister was wondering if she could meet you next week." I smiled. "That would be lovely." He got up and hugged me. "We have to be up early tomorrow. The girls are staying with my mom for the day." As we headed upstairs, I got in the shower. Carisi told me more about his mom. "She's great. Her and my dad are still together. It's just me and my sister. They raised us well." It was so nice and refreshing to hear about my boyfriend's family.

Once I was showered, he jumped in. "So, when are planning to tell Jessie and Billie that we are taking them to a bed and breakfast this weekend?" I said that we'll tell them tomorrow. "They'll love it. Maybe we could take them for breakfast and take some new family photos." He agreed. "I love spending time with all 3 of you." He was so caring. "We can also take a boat ride too. The girls would love that." When we got dressed, we jumped in bed. "I love you." I kissed him. "I love you too." Everything felt easy with him. He was just so handsome too. He had a heart of gold. "Night." As I closed my eyes, I smiled. I really loved him. As I started to sleep, I dreamt..

"Carisi.. where are you taking me? I had a scarf over my eyes. "Keep walking. I've got you." I then stood by the riverbank. "Here we go." He handed me a necklace and he made up a picnic for us. "This is amazing. Thankyou." As we sat down, he fed me a strawberry. The taste melted in my mouth. "That was nice." We spoke about the future and what direction the relationship was going on. "I'd love more children. I see Olivia and Elliot with Ariel.. what do you think about adopting?" He gazed at me. "It would be stressful.. but I'd be open to that." Carisi agreed. "We can take things one step at a time. Wouldn't you like any more children naturally?"  I giggled. "Yes, I would.. but, I'm leaning more towards adoption."

As I tossed and turned, I heard Faye. "Stop... no!!" I slowly made my way to the spare bedroom. Opening the door, she was really distressed. "Amanda.." I hugged her. Just letting her cry, I comforted her. "I.. can't seem to sleep. He's just there... every time." We sat up as she told me everything. "I want to tell Olivia. I'm just scared." Kissing her forehead, she calmed down eventually. "Will you be alright if I leave you?" She nodded. "You go back to bed. See you in the morning."

(Olivia's P.O.V)

We had a cranky little boy tonight. "Awww baby.. tell Momma what's wrong.." He was screaming. I checked his mouth. He was teething. Rocking him from side to side, Elliot sat up with me. "Let me try.." I handed him over to his daddy. "Shhh.. shh.. I know it hurts buddy." I went downstairs to get some ice cubes along with some tissues. I was shattered. I was getting some sleep, then Caleb started crying. He was clingy. It was expected when babies were teething. At least the girls were asleep. Yawning, I placed the ice cubes in a bowl and headed back upstairs. "This part is the worst Liv. He's really feeling it." Watching him try and soothe his son, I smiled. "Alright buddy.. it's ok.." His cheeks were so red." I crushed up the cubes. Slowly placing them on his teeth, he calmed down a bit.. "There we go. Ahh buddy, is that better?"

He placed his hand in his mouth. Elliot seemed so comfortable with Caleb. I laid back down as he stroked my hair. "I knew that this was coming... poor thing." As he calmed down, Elliot asked me about how I was feeling. "I'm alright babe. I feel fine." He looked at me.. "Are you sure?" I squeezed his arm. "I'm feeling great." As Caleb settled, Elliot leaned over and kissed me. "You're so cute when you're tired." I giggled. "Did you want to give him another ice cube?" He did just that. It was so cute how Caleb clasped his hands together when he started to sleep. He was the sweetest. "How are you feeling Ell?" He yawned as he stroked his hand through Caleb's hair. "I'm alright. Counselling is helping a lot. It's good to be able to just talk and express how I'm feeling." I agreed. "We are proud of you." Caleb had fully gone off now. "I'll go and put him back in his bedroom." Kissing his forehead, he made this little gurgling noise. 'Night baby.. mommy loves you.' As Elliot went to do that, I saw a text come through.

I know that you're searching for me Benson. You won't find me.

He had a nerve.. first, he spies on my youngest daughter outside her school.. now he's texting me from an unknown number. Texting Finn, I sat up.

Hey,

Miller is after me again. Paige said that she saw him outside her school the other day. She was very scared. Would you mind finding out what he's doing back in the city? I'd really appreciate that.

Thanks.

Trying to get back to sleep was hard. "Hey." Elliot walked back in.. as he jumped into bed, he cuddled me. "I just keep thinking about Miller. He scared Paige. I texted Finn to see if he can get some extra information as to why he's targeting us." Elliot said to just calm down. "Your cuddles are helping." He kissed my neck. He was sweet. "Ariel seems happy. She's looking forward to presenting her campaign for the dance." He stroked his finger on my nose. "I'm so proud of us. For creating our dream family." Things were going to be fine. I just had to catch Miller first.