Chapter 52♡

(Paige's P.O.V)

'Daddy! I'm excited for you to meet all my friends!' I smiled as he parked up outside. Taking my hand, we walked into the school hall. It was all decorated in purple and gold. 'Paige!' I saw Cece with her dad. 'Hi!' We both hugged one another, then Cece's dad said hi to dad. 'I'm Mike. It's nice to meet you.' As we all walked in together, our favorite song came on. 'It's Selena Gomez! Come on Paige!' As dad watched me dance with Cece, I thought about how good first grade was at the moment. We were learning lots and having fun. 'Hey. Did you want some sweets?' I can see some on the table. 'Yeah. We should go and get some.' As we went over to the table, some other girls said hi to us. 'Hi. I'm Quinn.' Saying hi back, we asked her what class she was in. 'I'm with Mr Stuart. Where's your dad?' I pointed him out. 'Ahh cool.' He then walked over to us. 'Paigey, could I please have a sweet?' I giggled. "of course you can Daddy!" We then decided to dance together. Dad took my hands and spun me around. "I'm so proud of you Paigey. Just keep being you baby girl." I cuddled Daddy.

As we continued to dance, we saw some boys from my class. "Hi Paige.' Connor was one of the new boys in our group. He had kept trying to pair up with me for class activities for the past few weeks.. Cece thinks that he wants to be friends with me. "Hi Connor." Dad made those weird eyes.. "Did you want to see what food they have?" Connor smiled at me. "I'm alright thankyou. How about you come and get a drink with me?" He smiled. "That sounds good." Dad watched me as I talked to him. "My daddy is a cop. He's like this all the time!" Connor giggled. "My dad is a bit like that too." Sipping my drink, our other friends came to colour with us. "This is so fun."

(Ariel's P.O.V)

After watching movies with mom, Caleb decided to fall asleep in her arms. "He's so peaceful when he's sleeping." Hearing my phone ring, I looked at the caller ID. It was Brett. Again. I didn't know what to do. "I know that look. Did he call?" I nodded. "I don't know what to do mom. I really like him. We were just starting to get closer." Mom raised her eyebrows. "Not like that. I'm 15. Come on Mom!" I now felt a bit irritated. "Sorry sweetheart. I just worry about you. I know that you like him a lot." We went upstairs to settle Caleb. "Night baby bro. Ari loves you." I kissed his forehead. He was a dream as he fell asleep. I think he looked so much like Dad. "Night little man. Mommy loves you so much." When we went into my bedroom, Mom then asked me if anything had happened..

"I got drunk. He tried to comfort me. Then, he got a text from another girl." Mom hugged me. "We argued a tiny bit. He just doesn't understand what I've been through. No wonder I don't let anyone in." She had been good lately. Attending therapy and now she had a journal, it could help her figure out her own feelings as she was getting older. "You will find someone who will really like you for everything. For now, I think you should focus on yourself and your friends." She was right. "Anyway, bed time you!" She kissed my cheek. "Thanks for tonight. I love you so much Mom." She said that she loved me too.

Checking my phone, I saw the text.

Ariel,

I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. I really like you and I messed up. I should of understood more about your situation. Whenever you're ready, I'll be here.

Brett x

I was so confused!!!!

He was so kind and sweet.. but I needed to spend time with my friends.

(Elliot's P.O.V)

"Bye Cece! I'll see you next week!" Hugging my best friend, Daddy asked me if I had a good time. "I loved it. Thankyou for coming with me." He hugged me. "You will always be my little girl. So will Ariel. And now we have your little brother, it's even better." As we made our way home, I asked Daddy when Mom and him were getting married. "We'll plan it when we have the time sweetheart. I loved asking your mommy to marry me. She's amazing."

When we got home, we went upstairs. "Go and put your pyjamas on honey." I went to have a quick shower. Olivia was settling Caleb in his nursery. Tonight was great. As I finished in the shower, I heard Liv talking to our little boy. 'I love you so much. You're my glow. I will always protect you and your two sisters.' After hearing her say that, my heart melted. Getting dressed for bed, I heard her come in to our bedroom. 'Hey. How was the dance?' I said it was good. 'Paige is just growing up so fast. She really enjoyed herself.' Snuggling up beside me, I showed her some pictures that I took. 'Her and Cece are so close babe.' She kissed me. 'I know. It's nice for her as she's growing up.' Asking if Caleb was ok, she said that he was fine. 'He's starting to babble now. It's adorable.' We then drifted off to sleep. We had 2 nights away tomorrow and we had to be ready. Knowing that everything was good, I was happy. Feeling Olivia's arms around me was comforting... I loved this woman a lot. She was my world. 'No! Don't touch me!' I think Ariel was having another nightmare. 'Olivia..' She opened her eyes. 'Ari is having another nightmare.' Racing to her bedroom, we opened the door. 'Dawson.. no. I don't want to. STOP!' She woke up.. startled. 'Mom?' She held her as I took her hand. 'Dawson.. got to me again. He made me kiss him. Mom.. make it stop.' She reassured her as I stroked her cheek. 'Mom.. I need a..' Liv looked at me. 'Ari. Sweetie.' She was open and honest with us. 'I want a cigarette.' Olivia just cried too. 'Mom's got you sweetheart. Just take deep breaths with me.. in and out.. in and out.' She calmed down eventually. 'Will you be ok?' She looked at me. 'I won't go looking for another drink if that's what your'e thinking.' She told us to get out. 'GET OUT!' Liv backed away as I shut her bedroom door. 'Why is my daughter still struggling?' She had been fine all day. She was OUR daughter. Not just Liv's. 'I'm going back to bed.'

Authour's Note: I would love to know what you think about Elliot's P.O.V... Thankyou so much for reading! I really appreciate it.