Chapter 47♡

(Nina's P.O.V)

As the weather got better, the baby shower continued. "So Liv.." My bestie smiled at me. "How's things been?" As we sat down next to our partners, she told me everything. "Things have been really good thankyou. We are just alright." She told me a bit more about the last couple of  days. "Elliot has been so sweet. Haven't you honey?" As he cut up Paige's food, he smiled at her. "Yes I have. I actually sorted out my little boy's bedroom with her last night." He kissed her." I felt Simon's hand touch mine. "This one has been really helpful too." He kissed me. "It's great to know that my brother has been great with you." As the girls bonded, me and my best friend spoke about everything regarding pregnancy. "I've had the same cravings hun! Oh my god!"

We both giggled as we looked at our guys. "I won't need to attend health class when I have you guys!" Ariel laughed as she made a little card with the activity pack. "You're too funny baby girl.' My niece was so pretty. 'Auntie Liv!' We heard Jessie across the grass playing with Billie. 'Your star  jumps have become really high! Well done.' Paige then showed me her card. 'It's for the new baby Auntie Nina.' She cuddled me. "Awh honey. That is so sweet of you. Thankyou." As Simon helped me up, we got everyone's attention. "It's time for me and Olivia to cut this beautiful cake.' The cake looked stunning. She held my hand as everyone gathered around us. Everyone got their phones out as we started to cut the cake. The guys wrapped their arms around each of our bumps. It was CUTE!🥰 we then shared slices of cake to everyone. It was really yummy. "Let's take a pic of all of us girls together." Amanda suggested. The guys all volunteered to take more pictures.

(Olivia's P.O.V)

It was so sweet to get pictures with all my girls. Ariel and Paige cuddled me. "I love you Mom." I brushed my hand through my young daughters hair. One minute, she was 14.. being really defensive, using her pen and paper. And now.. just a few months later, she was attending therapy, going to a proper school.. I was proud of her and little Paigey. We all laughed and had fun together until the evening rolled around. "I'm so tired now.' Hugging my boyfriend, he looked at the people around us. "We are so lucky baby." He stroked my cheek. "Yes we are." Amanda then asked if we could talk.

"I just wanted to say that I'm happy for you and Elliot. He's great. I can tell that he really makes my bestie smile."

Simon called me. "I'd love a hug with my sister before she goes." Hugging me, he said that he was pleased that we were close again. "Paige and Ariel are incredible girls. I'm proud to be their uncle." I smiled. "Girls!! Let's get ready to go." Paige walked hand in hand with her older sister. "See you soon guys!" Nina and my brother waved goodbye. Elliot suggested that we dropped Nancy and Charlie home. "It'll be nice." As we all got in the car, Nancy asked how long I had left. 'About 6 weeks. Your son is very excited to meet his little boy." Charlie then joked around with Elliot. "3 generations of the Stabler boys huh? We'll scare all the boys away as Paige gets older." She giggled. "Ari already has someone in her life!" Charlie looked at her.. "He's nice to me. That's all I'm saying." Charlie raised his eyebrows. When we got to their house, Nancy got out. "I'll look forward to visiting you once he's here." She loved me so much.

"Bye mom." Elliot hugged her. She kissed his cheek. "I'll see you soon son." He then hugged Charlie. "See you soon bro. Love you."

When we got back, the girls ran straight up to their bedrooms. "Paige is so funny. Where does she get her humour from?" I kissed him.. I really wanted him tonight.. "Elliot.. please. I'll even wear my maternity bra with my joggers.." He took my hand. "That sounds sexy Benson." He followed me upstairs. I needed something tonight..

Authours note: There will be more cute Liv and Elliot moments in the next chapter and maybe some tense moments in the next few chapters.. keep reading!💛

Lauren xxx