Chapter 129♡

(Olivia's P.O.V)

I'd taken a quick nap. Waking up, I looked at the time. Getting some casual clothes on, I got ready for my visit at the rehab centre. "Momma?" I saw Caleb walking into our bedroom. "Hello sweet boy." He climbed up on to the bed and asked for a cuddle. "Awww baby. I love you soo much." He kissed my cheeks. "Oh.. you're becoming very clever baby boy." Cuddling him even more, I got my bag ready. "Shall we go and find your daddy and younger sister?" He nodded. Heading downstairs, we saw them watching a movie. "Hey you two. What are you watching?" Elliot kissed me. "We are watching Toy Story." Caleb babbled at Paige. As they cuddled up engrossed in the movie, Caleb sat with them. "I'll see you two later. I'm off to see your sister." Paige said to give her a hug from her. "I sure will. I'll also tell her that you miss her." Caleb said bye. "Love you buddy." He said Ari.

"Yes buddy. That's right. I'll tell her that you miss her as well." Saying bye, Elliot waved. I then made my way over there. Contacting Dodds, he said that the 10 year old was at the hospital. "We've found her Olivia." Asking him if I could pop over after my personal visit, he said that his Detective would handle it with him. "Thanks. See you soon." He also mentioned that he wanted to talk to me about something. "Oh ok." As I parked up outside the centre, I heard my phone buzz.

Please let Ari know that I love her.

Elliot xxxx

I texted him back. He really wanted to rebuild his relationship with his eldest daughter. Going inside, I saw a member of staff. "Hi. I'm here for a visit. I've come to see my daughter. Her name is Ariel Benson." The receptionist booked me in and then took me to a room. It was bright and warm. "She should be out soon." I felt nervous. As I sat up, I saw her walking towards me. "Oh sweetheart! It's so, so good to see you." She smiled at me. "Hey mom." As she took my hand, she said that she was really pleased to see me. "How has it been?" She told me everything. Even though it had only been a week, she looked a lot better. She asked me how everyone was doing. 'Allison is great. I'm sure you'll hear from Jason soon. Paige and Caleb miss you so much.' She also said that she missed Ria and her siblings as well. 'I know that you do. Your uncles and Aunties have been asking how you are too.' She told me more about her group therapy sessions as well. 'The first one went well. I admitted that I have a few issues. It was good actually.' I told her that I was proud of her. 'I love you very much.' Taking the letter out of my bag, she clasped her hands together. 'This is from your dad. I know that you two aren't exactly close right now, but he would like you to read it.' Reaching for it, I thanked her.

'I'm starting to settle in. A therapist called Deena has been having sessions with me. We are working on expressing my emotions more. She's asked me a few questions.' She stayed silent. 'The main thing is that you are getting proper help. Your dad told me to tell you that he loves you.' I felt weak. 'I just feel tired.' Hugging her, I stroked my fingers through her long brown hair. 'You're a Benson. You're my baby girl. Us girls are stronger then we think.' She loved my hugs. 'I have also been reading books as well. I think reading will go well alongside photography and art.' I agreed. 'It will do.' After chatting some more, I then said bye. 'I love you. Remember that this will be worth it.' It felt like forever.. but I was right. I then held her hand. 'Thanks Mom.' As I left, I promised her that I would call her soon. Waving bye, she smiled at me. 'I love you too Mom.' She blew me a kiss. Heading towards the car, I texted Dodds. On my way to the hospital, I saw that Nina, Amanda and Pheobe had called me. Ringing them back, they asked if Ariel was okay. "She's great. Aw, she's recovering so well. She also asked how you two were." They were really happy to hear that.

"That's great to hear Liv. I need to talk to you." Me and Amanda asked Nina what was up. "It's nothing bad. I just need date advice!" We both giggled. "Let's talk about it on Saturday.' Reaching the hospital, I said I'd update Amanda. "That's fine. See you soon." Saying bye to Nina as well, I got out of the car. Heading towards the rooms, I saw Dodds. "Hey." He hugged me. "I'm glad that you're here. She's in that room there. My detective is in there too." Going in, I saw the 10 year old sleeping on the hospital bed. A young lady was sat on a chair in the corner.