Chapter 87♡

(Elliot's P.O.V)

Cuddling Olivia, she laughed. 'You know that i'm ticklish.' I buried my head into her neck. "We'll get to take pictures of our boy tomorrow." I agreed with her. "He's now on the move. That little guy is so adorable." As I tried to sleep, I felt a soft breeze come through the window. It was so peaceful here. I also tried to breath deeply as I closed my eyes. That helped a lot when I was feeling a bit on edge. Counselling would be good to attend though. That's one promise that I was willing to keep. "The kids are so well behaved Liv. It's been so nice seeing them bond  with one another." As we spoke about wedding plans, she told me who she had in mind for her bridesmaids. "Ari, Paige, Nina, Pheobe, Amanda, Jessie, Billie and Alex." I nodded. 'I also have an idea on I am asking to be my best men." I then told her. "Charlie, Finn, Barba, Carisi." I then kissed her back. She was very relaxed. "We had better get some sleep." I then held her until she drifted off.

I saw my love walking down the aisle. We had waited our entire lives to do this. I remember meeting her. She was beaitiful.. both inside and out. As she looked at me, a tear dropped down my cheek. I saw my girls walking down the aisle with their aunties. The younger kids slowly followed. Everyone giggled as Caleb nearly ran down the aisle.

"Is there anyone here who doesn't approve of this marriage?" Barba then slowly walked in... sitting beside the guys. "I think we can continue."

End of dream...

Olivia was my world. We had been through so much together. I loved her and our children too much. We were each other's forever.

(Ariel's P.O.V)

I couldn't sleep. Was it what Mom had told me? I'd wrote in my journal earlier.. that should of helped. Going downstairs, I got a glass of water. Sitting outside for a bit, I looked at the stars that were dotted in the sky. I loved looking at the sky. Everything seemed more peaceful. Mom and Dad, my uncles and aunties and Gran had really stood by me. So had my 2 best friends. When Mom told me that he wouldn't know where we lived or anything, I believed her.. I think I was just frightened of a relapse. My urges weren't as frequent. I didn't have any back ups in terms of powder or ciagrettes. It's just not healthy. Claire, my therapist had taught me some techniques. Every time I feel overwhelmed, I do 5 deep breaths. In and out. In and out. Hopefully, meeting a new mentor at school will help. Mom was telling me more about when I'm you know.. high..

"Ari.. what you have is a high. Listen to me sweetheart." I was not listening at this point. I just kept walking around.. laughing in her face. "What?! Are you my mom?" She placed both of her hands on my arms.. gently. "Yes.. i'm your mom. Honey, how do you feel?" I giggled. "I feel like I wanna party!" We were in the squad room at the precinct. My godfather was sat in the corner. "Can I please go now? My godfather here didn't have to pick me up from that party. I was HAVING FUN!" I nearly got a pin out. "Ari. No... honey! Please." I laughed in my godfather's face. "You.. aren't.. on.. my side." Mom then placed me in a therapeutic restraint. "I SAID.. LET ME GO!"

End of flashback....

That was about 4 months ago. I felt like I needed to let off some steam. I hadn't told Mom this, but I had secret compartments in my backpack.. so when I went to my therapy session with Dad, the reason why I wanted to leave so quickly was because I wanted to smoke. I felt guilty. Now, I was trying to wean myself off the stuff. I know that everyone loves me. I just can't get over the fact that my biological mom used me. She didn't love me. My new mom, dad and siblings adore me. I just know that I'm getting better. One day at a time. Heading back inside, I went upstairs to my bedroom. Hearing the sea waves crash, it was really nice. It made my bad thoughts disappear.